Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

K-PopChink

Bleach Anime Thread(ブリーチ)

Guest ilovesunday

Anime is fast forwarding???

Has the writer finish the manga yet?

Guest yoshiiko

^ The manga is still ongoing atm.

I feel like the whole killing Aizen will take forever even though Urahara and Yoruichi popped up to help. ><

Also, did anybody notice that episode 299 was actually the introduction or linking to the 4th Bleach Movie, Hell Chapter? :o The episode came out the same week of the movie so I guess they were promoting it through the anime ^^

Can't wait to actually watch it!!

Here's the trailer!

Oh man I thought it was another set of fillers.

Those guys in hell look way stronger than the arrancar.

Guest yoshiiko

Yeah, but I guess all enemies have to get stronger while the main chars does too :P

We get to see Ichigo in full hollowficiation form again :w00t:

Guest knockblock

I thought I've been hearing how Bleach is said to end. Maybe it could be the anime ending its run. Which I think seems like it could be the case.

Oh yay, Mr Buwahahaha will be back in the next episode :mellow:

The anime will never end at this rate! Buwahahaha

What, so this is how things are going to end? Ichigo goes god mode?

At least the guys from dragon ball had super saiyan 208i32189 and still going.

^ I read somewhere that the author/artist said that Bleach is only halfway through, and it will continue for 10 more years and with 2 arcs. :crazy:

^ I read somewhere that the author/artist said that Bleach is only halfway through, and it will continue for 10 more years and with 2 arcs. :crazy:

Lol. It's probably a main source of income.

Next episode zangetsu dies and Ichigo loses all his power but aizen is still kick-richard simmons and sends ichigo to another dimension with that hougyoku of his.

A new journey! woooooooo

Guest 1HeartJaEjoong

lol Bleachs already long enough to watch as it is.. the lat thing we need is for it to go on for 10 years! But i don't really think any anime can last for that long, it needs to end soon -_- hoppefully. Still loving Bleach though :D

lol Bleachs already long enough to watch as it is.. the lat thing we need is for it to go on for 10 years! But i don't really think any anime can last for that long, it needs to end soon -_- hoppefully. Still loving Bleach though :D

Naruto has already been going for 9 years lol

What, so this is how things are going to end?

Bleach manga still goes on after the Aizen arc. I'm not sure if the anime will continue past the Aizen arc though.

Was quite sad when Gin died. He's kinda like Itachi from Naruto, going deep undercover. On another note, this episode was probably the most I have ever seen of Gin's eyes lol :P

Ichigo is pwning Aizen! Glad to see Aizen get a taste of his own medicine.

lol Bleachs already long enough to watch as it is.. the lat thing we need is for it to go on for 10 years! But i don't really think any anime can last for that long

I think One Piece anime is already at or above 10 years now, and it's only halfway done.

Guest knockblock

I wouldn't mind the anime ending after this arc or take a break. Because I miss how the series was like in its early years. Before it became something else and got longer.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i doubt the next arc in the anime would continue unless they can back up with more fillers...

Note: reading the spoilers below contain stuff about Aizen from the manga that hasn't happened yet in the anime. Don't read if u don't want to know.

The latest episode was kinda confusing. Urahara said Aizen's impossible to kill since he fused with the Hogyoku, and that the Hogyoku no longer recognizes Aizen as its master.

Yet he's sealed up and he's

still not dead

Since the Hogyoku doesn't like Aizen anymore and doesn't give him powers, wouldn't the Hogyoku just leave? Like how the Hogyoku left Gin's hands when he had it.

Why is Aizen still alive and not able to be killed still? He was sealed up but was transferred to Soul Society prison afterwards

Being impossible to kill doesn't mean he can't be sealed.

Sealing is the best way to deal with someone you can't kill!

Sort of like during the zanpakuto arc where the ringleader was looking to unseal his master.

Urahara probably wasn't thinking straight if he relied on aizen "getting weaker" in order for the seal to activate.

Where "getting weaker" only meant losing hogyoku's powers.