[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

Return of Ilijimae is very interesting so far. Some parts were confusing like in the beginning

but as you continue watching, you start to realize what their trying to do. Kinda like a heads up on what's

going to happen later on. Anyhow, i finished watching episode 2 already, i need to continue watch 3-4.

The main girl is pretty and innocent. I can't wait to see them act together.

Jung Il Woo is very handsome, and beautiful somehow. :) reminds me of lee junki keke~

The mother, i didn't know she was iljimae's mothers. She looks very young. I thought she was going to be

the other girl that falls in love with him. But...turns out to the mother. :) anyhow, her acting as a mother really touched me.

Looking forward to more updates. i hope a subbing group would take this as a project. :)

Guest lucky_moon

I watched Ep1 & I enjoyed watching the Ep, I'm going to watch Ep2 tonight.. I'm now depending all on viikii so hopefully they will keep subbing the drama..

Too bad this drama suffers from subbing issues. Chinese subs overlook many bits or translate so badly even a non-Korean like me catches on. Thank gdness for dramabeans - I go to her site to get complete story.

I still think Iljimae's mom looks hot. :lol:

I'm starting not to dig this drama. But because of JIW, I'm still watching this. I just don't like the female love interest of Iljimae here.

I'm starting not to dig this drama. But because of JIW, I'm still watching this. I just don't like the female love interest of Iljimae here.

i'm sure the production company could have chosed other female leads for this story...but i sensed that they saw something in Yoon Jin-Suh to have the talents in portraying both characters of Dal-Yee and Wal-Hee...thus they decided to cast her as the female lead for this drama...

although she's new...let's give her a chance to shine in her performance to portray her characters...

(JIW is well known and YJS is new...just like Lee Ji Ah co-starring with BYJ in "The Legend"--and i'm not saying that ROI will be as good as The Legend, but i'm just comparing the dynamics of the leads in this case)

19534612pr9.jpg

MBC 수목드라마 '돌아온 일지매'에서 일지매로 열연 중인 정일우가 극적인 감정 연기를 펼친 데 대한 어려움을 토로했다.

4일 방송 예정인 '돌아온 일지매' 5부에서 정일우는 구자명(김민종 분)에게 붙잡히게 된 달이(윤진서 분)와 이별하는 장면에서 가슴 아픈 눈물 연기를 펼친다.

제작진 측은 "지난해 10월 촬영된 달이와의 이별 장면은 일지매의 인생에서 겪은 가장 큰 굴곡이기 때문에 밤을 꼬박 세워 촬영됐다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "소중한 사람을 잃은 충격, 분노, 슬픔이 한꺼번에 몰려드는 울분을 토해야 했기에 정일우는 촬영 전부터 스태프들과 말도 하지 않고 혼자서 조용히 연기에 집중하는 모습을 보였다"고 덧붙였다.

정일우는 이에 대해 "촬영을 시작한 후 가장 힘든 연기였지만 무사히 끝나서 정말 다행이다"라며 "달이를 보내고 이제 일지매가 기댈 곳은 아무데도 없다고 생각하니 견딜 수가 없었다"고 촬영 소감을 밝혔다.

그는 이어 "이제야 일지매가 되는 첫 번째 관문을 넘은 것 같다"고 덧붙였다.

한편 '돌아온 일지매'는 5, 6부가 방송되는 이번주부터 일지매가 '조선의 영웅'으로 거듭나는 과정을 펼쳐 보일 예정이다.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxn...020308440209969

Somebody..Would you help me to translate it into English? Thank you in advance..

MBC 수목드라마 '돌아온 일지매'에서 일지매로 열연 중인 정일우가 극적인 감정 연기를 펼친 데 대한 어려움을 토로했다.

4일 방송 예정인 '돌아온 일지매' 5부에서 정일우는 구자명(김민종 분)에게 붙잡히게 된 달이(윤진서 분)와 이별하는 장면에서 가슴 아픈 눈물 연기를 펼친다.

제작진 측은 "지난해 10월 촬영된 달이와의 이별 장면은 일지매의 인생에서 겪은 가장 큰 굴곡이기 때문에 밤을 꼬박 세워 촬영됐다"고 밝혔다.

이어 "소중한 사람을 잃은 충격, 분노, 슬픔이 한꺼번에 몰려드는 울분을 토해야 했기에 정일우는 촬영 전부터 스태프들과 말도 하지 않고 혼자서 조용히 연기에 집중하는 모습을 보였다"고 덧붙였다.

정일우는 이에 대해 "촬영을 시작한 후 가장 힘든 연기였지만 무사히 끝나서 정말 다행이다"라며 "달이를 보내고 이제 일지매가 기댈 곳은 아무데도 없다고 생각하니 견딜 수가 없었다"고 촬영 소감을 밝혔다.

그는 이어 "이제야 일지매가 되는 첫 번째 관문을 넘은 것 같다"고 덧붙였다.

한편 '돌아온 일지매'는 5, 6부가 방송되는 이번주부터 일지매가 '조선의 영웅'으로 거듭나는 과정을 펼쳐 보일 예정이다.

http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxn...020308440209969

Somebody..Would you help me to translate it into English? Thank you in advance..

It basically talks about the upcoming display of emotions and tears from Il Ji Mae in Ep.5 as he parts with Dal Yi and how Jung Il Woo prepared for the filming by not talking with staff and, instead, went off quietly by himself to prepare for the scenes of IJM's shock, rage, and sorrow at the loss of someone precious to him. It was the hardest bit of acting for JIL since filming started, and he was relieved when it finished. After losing DY, IJM had nothing further to look forward to, and it was the first difficulty for him to overcome.

From this week's episodes (5 & 6) on, we will see IJM being repeatedly reborn as Joseon's hero.

Here's what I caught of today's live stream:

After a short recap of the previous episodes, it shows Goo Ja Myung and the police at DY's house. Il Ji Mae and Kang Se Wook are off in the mountains looking for wild ginseng. They return home, but Kang Se Wook notices that something is wrong. IJM sees what looks like DY (it's actually the damo disguised in DY's clothes) and runs towards the house. He's caught in a trap.

All three are imprisoned. IJM thinks it's because of the stolen chickens, but DY is actually the daughter of Lord Lee Joon Shik. Kang Se Wook had served Lee Joon Shik, and when he was killed for treason, KSW took DY and fled to hide in the mountains.

KSW gives IJM his last lesson.

IJM is released, but DY and KSW are kept in jail.

Bae Seon Dal meets Cha Dol who poses as a poor boy trying to sell his father's sword because of his family's misfortunes. Bae Son Dal buys the sword, which is supposed to made with an ivory hilt, for 7 nyang. Afterwards, he runs into the officer who tells him that he had been conned. The sword hilt is made out of pig bone, and the cheaply made sword breaks easily.

DY and KSW are executed.

Bae Seon Dal and the monk also witness the execution. The monk hears IJM calling out to DY, "It's me, Il Ji Mae!" DY hears him and turns to see him just as she's beheaded. :tears:

Distraught over DY's death (IJM still doesn't know the real reason), he picks fights and stirs up trouble around town.

....I missed a few minutes here....

Goo Ja Myung investigates a murder - a man had been stabbed. Bae Son Dal is there and says that he had been following IJM around all day, and IJM did not have a knife/sword.

GJM's subordinate and men chase IJM down. IJM throws a roof tile and injures GJM's subordinate. As he flees the police, IJM hides in the yard of a house, where he sees a girl. He thinks she's DY, but she says her name is Wol Hee. The police come and search the house, but Wol Hee hides IJM in her room.

This was funny - the narrator says: Why is IJM always being saved by women? Because of his good looks? Because he is kind-hearted? Or is it because he's the main character? :lol:

After the police have gone, WH gives IJM something to eat and offers him a place to rest for a while, but he tells her he will only bring her misfortune for her kindness, so he leaves.

IJM goes back to the cave, still raging over DY's unjust death. There, he meets the monk who tells him he will take him to his mother. So, IJM follows the monk to a temple, and the monk opens a door, saying IJM will find his mother there. The monk shuts the door behind IJM and locks him in.

Archived