[drama 2009] The Return Of Iljimae 돌아온 일지매

Guest cutiepie

Guest Shiget^

^

I think its more of a Yukata ^^ but yeah you can say that since i think Yukata is more of a casual Kimono, shes suppose to play a Japanese role. :)

THX so much, tuna_madunna 4 the video link w Eng sub I'm waiting 4 it ~! :)

THX 4 sharing the article , mitchi 143

I'm wating 4 see her on this drama . She looks so cute as a Japanese>3

Sandara in a cameo. When she was still in the Philippines I didn't really like her.... and I wasn't a Korean addict then. And also because she's under ABS-CBN which I don't watch that's why I also didn't get to see her.

i think maybe it's too early to ask this question, but i got confused. in the summary it tells that iljimae had 2 lovers, the one his first love and the other is his soulmate right? so in the first episode, the woman who asks the little boy about iljimae, is she the first love or the soulmate?

and also this scene:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2893/lu...00400197bd6.jpg

i wanna know who is the woman in this scene, his first love or soulmate?

Hope someone can answer..........

i think maybe it's too early to ask this question, but i got confused. in the summary it tells that iljimae had 2 lovers, the one his first love and the other is his soulmate right? so in the first episode, the woman who asks the little boy about iljimae, is she the first love or the soulmate?

and also this scene:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2893/lu...00400197bd6.jpg

i wanna know who is the woman in this scene, his first love or soulmate?

Hope someone can answer..........

Iljimae's first love is Dal Yi. She is wrongly killed as punishment for a crime she didn't commit.

The woman who asks Cha Dol about Il Ji Mae is Wol Hee (his lifelong love). During that scene, it had been 3 years since Il Ji Mae had left Hanyang, and, thus, people were talking about his "return."

The woman in the scene picture above is supposed to be Dal Yi, I think (or it could be Wol Hee). But the scene has only been shown in preview/flashback, so we won't know for sure until later this week, probably.

Iljimae's first love is Dal Yi. She is wrongly killed as punishment for a crime she didn't commit.

The woman who asks Cha Dol about Il Ji Mae is Wol Hee (his lifelong love). During that scene, it had been 3 years since Il Ji Mae had left Hanyang, and, thus, people were talking about his "return."

The woman in the scene above is supposed to be Dal Yi, I think (or it could be Wol Hee). But the scene has only been shown in preview/flashback, so we won't know for sure until later this week, probably.

thanx hjkomo, but when we look at the first episode, there is a scene when the woman < in modern periode> hold the musical instrument which is the same as the woman in the past < before the scene http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/2893/lu...0197bd6.jpg>

if the woman in the scene is iljimae first love, then it's not right isnt it? i mean the woman she met in the future should be his soulmate right?

sorry for too romantic :tongue2:

but so sad the information about this series is too limited, and i think everybody focus right now is BOF. hope <once again> someone will sub this....

I just wanna share another good news..

"Sandra Park's 1st Korean TV Role In The Return Of Iljimae"

January 27, 2009 at 3:44 pm

According to an article from ABS-CBN, a Filipino television broadcasting company, Sandara Park will appear in her first Korean drama role in MBC’s “The Return of Iljimae,” which started airing on January 21. Since then, the ratings have boasted a nationwide ranking of 4th with 18.5% and 17.1% on Wednesday and Thursday respectively, when the show airs.

Sandara is the latest addition to the YG female Big Bang group, and says that she auditioned in late 2007 and met Director Hwang (who also directed hit drama “Goong”). This is her first serious role in a Korean drama with the character of Rie, a Japanese girl. Her episode will air on February 11.

Source: ABS-CBN

Credit: seoulfull.wordpress.com

How different is this version of Iljimae from the version that aired last year on another network? Are the two at all related (i.e. watch the 2008 version before 2009 in order to get a better understanding)? Is this the Korean equivalent of the Chinese Journey to the West by Hsi-yu Chi (i.e. multiple stories or angles to the same story)?

This version is different from the version that aired last year on SBS..

They are not related each other..

They have different stories, different characters, and many more...

So it's okay if you don't watch Iljimae SBS and now you watch The Return Of Iljimae..

This version is made based on Ko Woo Young's popular comic "Iljimae"..

Archived