Industrial Piercing

mssle

Guest -Theory-

i was planning to get one , but im still underage :(, anyways... yes it does hurt, one of the most painful piercings.. well on some stages, depends on what you think pain is :). and yeah, they pierce it with their hands, not a gun. and then they put the bar in and twist in the balls. and =ooooo it bleeds like craze LOL. i heard you can get keloids easily from it also..

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest I.♥_Y0U ;)

OMG. That's the only other piercing besides nose that I wanted to get, but after ready this thread, I'm not so sure anymore :(

umm.. i got mine done in august.

mi piercer did the top hole first then the second. all i can say is that the first hole was not to much "ouch" but "whoa, i've never felt something like that before" amazing. mi ear tickled. and depending on how good your piercer is and how you take care of it, it shouldn't be too difficult to heal. i definitely didn't sleep on it... and now i've gotten so used to sleeping on mi right side even if it doesn't hurt to sleep on the left. but i remember the first week i had the piercing if i accidentally bumped it :crazy:

so here's it the day i got it..

dsc02724uc5.jpg

dsc02727es2.jpg

a little bruising [which is normal]

dsc02961vs1.jpg

and in early september...

dsc03357awi8.jpg

and sometimes i bother to hang charms off it..

feel free to pm me [=

Guest tsukemene123

Industrial by far. It's probably one of the most painful piercings you can get. They pierce one side of your cartilage and then have to line it up and pierce the other side by manipulating the first piercing. It's horriibblllleee. I used to want one (and still sort of do), but I really don't think I could handle the pain.

Guest kawaii_kiko

industrial yeah. i took my girl well.. ex yeah out the same day to nyc to get her lip piercing done. i paid for hers and mine lol it was like 90 bucks total.

but my industrial was hurting that whole day while her lip was just numb lol but it was hard for her to eat.

Guest viffaye

wooah, i was thinking of getting one when i grow up x.x

but now im so scared >< "

does anybody know if the rook hurts? ._.

cos i wanna get that one now haha

but it looks like .. ._. scary LOL

and does the rook bleed? when they pierce it? >< "

Guest iya.donghae

This thread scares me. xD

I screamed when I got my second piercing[above the normal one]. LOL. I think I'd faint if I get an industrial.

It looks good, but seems like a lot of pain. .___.

Three of my friends got industrials on the same day

cause they went together. They said it hurt like hell.

Im probably sure that a tongue piercing

hurts less then an industrial.

I got my tongue pierced about 2 months ago

and my friends got their industrial around the

time i got my tongue and they all say that it still hurts.

If your friend really wants an industrial

I suggest she should get it.

you only live your life once and you should experience

anything. Yeah theres pain, and I mean alot of pain,

but still, its something you should do if you truly want to.

Just because people say that it hurts and

its stupid to get it, dont listen to those fcukers.

Make your own choice.

"Live life as if there's no tomorrow"

Experience and take adventures

cause you only live once.

Guest nowayin

I got my done in May, so it's healing pretty well. I stop cleaning it with Saline Solution after it stopped bleeding.

I just wash it and move it around when I bath.

The initial piercing into my ear really did hurt quite a bit, but the second one, I barely felt anything. And throughout the day, it was just throbbing and looked a little red

I also think it depends on how high a person has for tolerating pain, the lower tolerances you have, the more painful it would seem..

Sleeping was my main issue, I kept on sleeping on it, so I woke up several times. It got pretty annoying. <_<

yes it hurts, extremely painful.

A girl i know got it and her friend touched her piercing like a little push

and she started crying, a fter a while it became really red.

But it looks cool lol.

Why doesn't ur friend just get her ears pierced in 2 places and just ask the person to pierce it with a bigger guage.

Guest -Theory-

ima get one once i'm old enough :(, i got my cartilage done at the mall, but they don't do industrial piercings.. so i gotta wait till next yearr.

Archived