Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest Happy_Day

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!! I can't believe you actually found all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my hero!!!!

By the way, did you do this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho0HRYNnrX8...ch=spring%20day

NICE!!!!!

I will try posting more picture when I have time. :)

d9472d44.jpg

ef7ac4a5.jpg

2fc77dcb.jpg

Oooh, she looks extra nice in these!!!

I think I am liking her more and more..........

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soooooooooooo much!!!!!! I can't believe you actually found all the episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are my hero!!!!

By the way, did you do this?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho0HRYNnrX8...ch=spring%20day

NICE!!!!!

I will try posting more picture when I have time. :)

Oooh, she looks extra nice in these!!!

I think I am liking her more and more..........

yes, happy day...i was the one who came up with that music video. it took me 4 hours to

finish it.wew! but i love it.

the song is in my native language -tagalog- to which i am from - philippines.

the title is ALIPIN which means SLAVE.

i will post in a little while the song and the translation of the song

which is very appropriate to jung eun's character.

SANDGLASS DOWNLOAD LINKS

EPISODE 1 AND 2

EPISODE 3 AND 4

EPISODE 5 AND 6

EPISODE 7 AND 8

EPISODE 9 AND 10

EPISODE 11 AND 12

EPISODE 13 AND 14

EPISODE 15 AND 16

EPISODE 17 AND 18

EPISODE 19 AND 20

EPISODE 21 AND 22

EPISODE 23 AND 24

note: all of these links are bit torrent downloads. i hope somebody would upload it over at the clubbox so it would be easier for me.thanks!!

0019cz.jpg

ALIPIN by shamrock

Di ko man maamin

i may not admit it

Ikaw ay mahalaga sa akin

but you're really very special to me

Di ko man maisip

i may not think it out

Sa pagtulog ikaw ang panaginip

but when i sleep i dream of you

Malabo man ang aking pag-iisip

i may be confuse

Sana'y pakinggan mo ang sigaw nitong damdamin

but can u please listen to what my heart is saying

[Chorus:]

ako'y alipin mo kahit hindi batin

i am you're slave without u knowing it

aaminin ko minsan ako'y manhid

i play numb sometimes

sana ito'y nariring

but i hope you hear this out

sayong yakap ako'y nasasabik...

i long for your embrace

Ayoko sa iba

i dont want nobody

Sayo ako ay hindi magsasawa

in you i will always be happy

Ano man ang iyong sabihin

whatever it is you may say

Umasa ka ito ay diringgin

please know that i am listening

Madalas man na parang aso't pusa

we sometimes fight and argue over things unendlessly

Giliw sa piling mo ako ay masaya

but my love, with you i am happy.

[Chorus:]

ako'y alipin mo kahit hindi alam

aaminin ko minsan ako'y manhid

i play numb sometimes

sana at iyong nariring

sayong yakap ako'y nasasabik...

i long for your embrace

[Coda:]

Pilit mang abutin ang mga tala

as i try to reach out for the stars

Basta't sa akin wag kang mawawala

but i just dont want to lose you

Ako'y alipin mo kahit hindi batid

Aaminin ko minsan ako'y manhid

i play numb sometimes

Sana ay iyong naririnig

Sayong yakap ako'y nasasabik

i long for your embrace

Pagkat ikaw lang ang nais makatabi

it is only that i want to be by my side

Malamig man o mainit ang gabi

in the coldness or heat of the night

Nais ko sana iparating na ikaw lamang

i just want you to know that you're the only one

Ang siyang aking iibigin

that i'll always love.

click to watch the ALIPIN spring day music video

Guest Happy_Day

Thank you for all the episodes!!!! But I can't watch it yet because I have finals coming up. I am so looking forward to it. I loved the music video, and I like the song. GHJ was sooooooooo pretty in that drama, from the pictures. She wasn't as chubbie. She hasn't aged that much though.

Have you gotten around to watching the drama yet?

Guest leo62

Thank you for all the episodes!!!! But I can't watch it yet because I have finals coming up. I am so looking forward to it. I loved the music video, and I like the song. GHJ was sooooooooo pretty in that drama, from the pictures. She wasn't as chubbie. She hasn't aged that much though.

Have you gotten around to watching the drama yet?

HAPPY_DAY!!

i cant wait to have in my possession the SANDGLASS DVD!!! i am about to place my order.waah.

this is a birthday wish come true.

btw, go hyun jung and i share the same birthday.awww.i am honored to share it with one of the most

known korean actress, :rolleyes:

if u can wait i will upload it over at my clubbox for you. as soon as im done watching it..

i mean the SANDGLASS.waah i really am so excited about this.

Guest leo62

yay! i'll have my copy this sunday.i cant wait for it!! wohoo!!!!

im so excited and i just cant hide it. :blush:

Guest Happy_Day

Hahahaha-! Lucky!!

You kno what, those links to the episodes don't work for me. It says my Real Player cannot play it.... File cannot be found? Nooo......

Guest leo62

Hahahaha-! Lucky!!

You kno what, those links to the episodes don't work for me. It says my Real Player cannot play it.... File cannot be found? Nooo......

you just have to wait then.probably next week i will have it in my clubbox. and after your exams then you can watch it.i cant wait for it. i dont know what to expect from Go Hyun Jung in the series. but i sure hope it is good!~~ ;)

p.s.

what time zone do u belong?just that i seem to catch up with u early in the mornings and lunchtime here on my timezone.

Guest Happy_Day

Time zone? Uh.... central? It's 10:00 am right now here. Hehe-! I only go on at nights and sometimes during school.

Take your time, I dont have that much time these days. :) Well, gotta go to lecture now.

Guest leo62

Time zone? Uh.... central? It's 10:00 am right now here. Hehe-! I only go on at nights and sometimes during school.

Take your time, I dont have that much time these days. :) Well, gotta go to lecture now.

i asked for your timezone cuz i want to know where in the globe are you. :phew:

ace the exam!! and after the exam you'll be able to watch Sandglass.

and oh, one more thing, the reason maybe there is this error when u download SD from the links

i gave you is that you need to download a bit torrent program to be able to DL it correctly.

i gave it a try though but i dont have patience with it. so id rather buy than wait forever to finish downloading

with bit torrent.

clubbox is easier to use compared to bit torrent-u wait endlessly and still no progress.argh.

yes!!! she's such a good actress.... but she hasn't been on screen much... no and even before she got marreid, right? Sandglass was really really good... got hooked on to it that i had to finish the entire series in 2-3 days... the plot was amazing...

anybody knows if she's gonna still play an active role in the entertainment industry?

Guest Happy_Day

i asked for your timezone cuz i want to know where in the globe are you. :phew:

ace the exam!! and after the exam you'll be able to watch Sandglass.

and oh, one more thing, the reason maybe there is this error when u download SD from the links

i gave you is that you need to download a bit torrent program to be able to DL it correctly.

i gave it a try though but i dont have patience with it. so id rather buy than wait forever to finish downloading

with bit torrent.

clubbox is easier to use compared to bit torrent-u wait endlessly and still no progress.argh.

I live in Seattle. :) You?

I have finals for the next two weeks, so I cannot watch Sandglass until Spring Break.

I think that's exactly the reason I can't use those links, I noticed something about torrents. So if I download that, iss all good?! Well, maybe I'll just use your clubbox; i'll go with the flow.

yes!!! she's such a good actress.... but she hasn't been on screen much... no and even before she got marreid, right? Sandglass was really really good... got hooked on to it that i had to finish the entire series in 2-3 days... the plot was amazing...

anybody knows if she's gonna still play an active role in the entertainment industry?

Yes, she's still active!! Don't worry. She was supposed to be in a drama with the guy from Geumsoon drama (he's so cute :blush: ), but it got cancelled for some reason. But she sed she's going to be in a drama later on from the same pd/director.... I'm still waiting.........

Guest leo62

I live in Seattle. :) You?

I have finals for the next two weeks, so I cannot watch Sandglass until Spring Break.

I think that's exactly the reason I can't use those links, I noticed something about torrents. So if I download that, iss all good?! Well, maybe I'll just use your clubbox; i'll go with the flow.

Yes, she's still active!! Don't worry. She was supposed to be in a drama with the guy from Geumsoon drama (he's so cute :blush: ), but it got cancelled for some reason. But she sed she's going to be in a drama later on from the same pd/director.... I'm still waiting.........

wow! so you are on the other side of the world!~~

i live here in manila. and i just did some survey early morning yesterday in a market place of DVDs and VCDs here in my area. and much to my surprise Spring Days photos are everywhere. it is a sign that it is famous and many are watching the drama even though its air time is at 11 in the morning. so only those who stays home gets to watch the drama on regular basis.~~

and i did asked if they sell copies of sandglass..they gave me a dvd box of stained glass.aww. but of course

they dont have it since it's not known to most of my countrymen. i guess im the only one whose dying to watch it from my area. :phew:

~and yeah, i'll get to pick up my sandglass series later this day.i am so excited. i cant wait to stay up all night watching it. and yep better use clubbox. it will easier for you. you can just leave your PC and in no time you're watching the drama already.~~

please do keep us posted on news about her. im only good at searching and looking for pics and vidclips.

my korean has gone rust already.argh. but im practicing and giving my best shot reading news and all.~~

goodluck on your exam! STUDY first and have fun after it.~~

Guest leo62

yay! im on episode 2 of sandglass now.

to my amazement Go Hyun Jung didnt age a bit!waah!!

how did she do that? :phew:

Guest loveKHJ

OOphs~~~How far I can just post in here ~

Hi,everybody ,nice to meet yours~

I'm Ko Hyun Jung fan's from Malaysia,I love Ms Ko very very much after I watch

spring days on 2005,I also finish watch sandglass .

Ms Ko look so excellent in her performance !!!

Just post some Ms Ko CF photo and her recently photo to sharing with yours^^

102099917_f06e2052ee_m.jpg

94086233_57240c9d8e_m.jpg

102096408_670a8a64b6_m.jpg]

88087752_8b81a6ce6a_m.jpg

102099921_e580a8f3a3_m.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

:D Teenager Ko Hyun Jung ,so cute~ sweet 19 ~

and another photo is take from when she attend a LG opening funtion in Jan 2006

109255594_9cc03f6b5e_m.jpg

109255595_fc1962a6db_m.jpg

109255596_aadd5dc550_m.jpg