[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

We Will See Corporal Jaejoong soon!!!
Thanks to his 'dad'

Taejinah participates in military concert to encourage soldiers for JYJ #김재중 'heartwarming' http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=057&aid=0000983234&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter 

CmA4PfmXIAAum0d.jpg 

Taejinah holds Military Concert for JYJ #김재중 who he considers his "adopted son" http://mstoo.asiae.co.kr/view.htm?no=2016062813470048623 

Taejinah spotted at a Military Concert for his "adopted son" #김재중 http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201606281353550410  
 @crystalmoon64

CmA20OnWEAAXfWq.jpg 
CmA20OuWAAAMxLf.jpg 
CmA20OrWMAA4YEQ.jpg 
CmA2B4PWIAA45At.jpg

Taejinah Joins Military Concert to support his "adopted son" #김재중 http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=052&aid=0000866242&spi_ref=m_entertain_twitter 
Via Crystal Moon'◡'@crystalmoon64

CmAcR5pUgAAeuJ2.jpg

CmAdDltVAAAsysk.jpg

CmAcVnrUkAIvacc.jpg 

CmAe3e2VEAAyU6D.jpg

CmAcToKUsAEiTt_.jpg

CmAgs2dUkAAQ8Gl.jpg

CmAcP8FVYAA5cpv.jpg

Bonus: TaeJinah prefers Jaejoong over his own son!

JTBC Entertainment

Up to date Jaejoong news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYj News Week of 6/27- 7/3/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/06/jyj-news-week-of-627-732016.html?spref=tw

CmBTOgpXIAApFrk.jpg

Taejinah's extraordinary love 4 his junior singer JYJ #김재중 participates in military concert http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000195852&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter&lfrom=twitter  
Taejinah pays for Military Concert for JYJ #김재중 "heartwarming" http://mtvdaily.asiae.co.kr/article.php?aid=14670925821130356010 
via Crystalmoon64

Corporal Jaejoong Fighting!!!

Crystal Moon'◡' @crystalmoon64

A soldier shares his episode w #김재중 lol @DC_Jellery Imagine JJ jump rope together w other soldiers ADORABLE

CmBfc2AWgAE2FXG.jpg

CmB6tMvWEAAFw85.jpg

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYj News Week of 6/27- 7/3/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/06/jyj-news-week-of-627-732016.html?spref=tw

• Like 1

Corporal Jaejoong shown on TV (KStar News)
CmHyHl-UsAEkCYR.jpg
via PrinceJJ

CmHQh7EVAAA5zJS.jpg

Taejinah participates in military concert for #김재중 n duets "Partner" with him

20160629 K STAR

K STAR 생방송 스타뉴스

I hear u are waiting 4 me always I get much strength from it I'll do my best here in army till the end thanks 
https://twitter.com/crystalmoon64/status/748069725297487872 

Hello, this is CPL #김재중 It's been a long time sine I greeted you. I'm doing really well and healthy in army
https://twitter.com/crystalmoon64/status/748070774951411712 

#김재중 Thanks Taejinah for preparing concert n MC w him 
Female narrator: JJ drew attention for greeting his fans
https://twitter.com/crystalmoon64/status/748072084996128768

Crystal Moon'◡'@crystalmoon64

#김재중 sang Everyone

#김재중 boasts his unparalleled, powerful vocal abilities

CmGzTTwVEAAUiYL.jpg

CmHYXF2VYAAeFEW.jpg

CmGt_N0UgAAl97D.jpg

CmGs301UoAAK8Zw.jpg

CmGs4amUYAAVbjR.jpg

CmHpcqZUYAAc0Ja.jpg

CmGzvExUsAAhEOX.jpg

Credit:
DC Jellery, Lookkaew, JJ's Pics, ItaJYJ

More scaps here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYj News Week of 6/27- 7/3/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/06/jyj-news-week-of-627-732016.html?spref=tw

• 2 weeks later...

Corporal Jaejoong!
[FB] Want 2 know about military branches? Military Band is under Administrative Branch #김재중https://m.facebook.com/demaclub/photos/pcb.1082921581782272/1082920931782337/?type=3&source=48 
via crystalmoon64
CmwGXp_UIAEZ3S9.jpg 
CmwGXptUsAEvK6u.jpg

2015 J-Party in Seoul dvd...Kim Jaejoong!
Scans via yyyTin @_yyyTin
CmvmUoDUEAEHvM5.jpg
CmvwQx8VIAAIpaM.jpg

CmzJ6hVUIAAKiiG.jpg

CmzJ6iMUEAEd87C.jpg

CmzJ6hWVIAAPxLu.jpg

CmzXCPYUIAAe-8p.jpg

CmuzW4pVIAAwlED.jpg

as tagged

More pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/4- 7/10/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-74-7102016.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong's Moldir
moldirkorea@MoldirKorea

Cm1AlSqUEAQK7AV.jpg

CgDyEzaVAAAYb18.jpg

CgDyEv6UsAIkKaR.jpg

CgDyEsLVIAAmlIF.jpg

[VIDEO + TRANS] 160622 Kim Jaejoong, Tae Jin-Ah and Jo Eun Sae at 55th Infantry Div. Military Concert

[TRANS]

Tae Jin-Ah: There is a very handsome soldier in 55th division I want to introduce to Jo Eun Sae. He is right behind you.
Kim Jaejoong: After I changed into my combat uniform, I went to talk to the commander and received a gift for a soldier. I’ll give the honor to our forever nuna Joe Eun Sae to select the lucky soldier (who will get 3 nights and 4 days of vacation).
Jo Eun Sae: I will have 5 volunteers to come up the stage and dance to my hit number Bibigo. Will pick the best dancer and give him the gift.

-After the Dance-

Kim Jaejoong: I’m a soldier too, so I will tell you this from a soldier’s point of view. I’m so embarrassed. But for 3 nights and 4 days of vacation time? Of course (you would do embarrassing stuff).

Jaejoong and Tae Jin-Ah going back and forth about whether vacation is 3 days and 4 nights or 4 days and 5 nights. They agreed in the end whatever the length, it’s good.

Credit: taeho kim  
Translated by: @crystalmoon64  
Shared by: JYJ3

Our #Jaejoong is full of awesome! In the army and no promotions and still slayin'

Gaon Chart Reveals Album Sales And Digital Rankings For First Half Of 2016 http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/08/gaon-chart-reveals-album-sales-digital-rankings-first-half-2016/ 

On August 8, Gaon Chart revealed their album sales rankings and streaming rankings for the first half of 2016 (from January 1 to June 30).
EXO, known for their stellar album sales records, topped the list. Furthermore, rising superstar BTS placed second while newer groups like SEVENTEEN and TWICE showed their growing popularity as well.
Check out the top 10 artists from the “Album Top 100” below:

1. EXO – “EX’ACT” (Korean Version) 524,823
  2. BTS – “Forever Young” 319,327
  3. EXO – “EX’ACT” (Chinese Version) 242,432
  4. SEVENTEEN – “Love & Letter” 192,030
  5. GOT7 – “Flight Log: Departure” 157,496
  6. TWICE – “Page 2” 136,904
  7. Taemin – “Press It” 114,017
  8. VIXX – “Zelos” 108,987
  9. Taeyeon – “Why” 103,784
  10. Kim Jaejoong – “NO.X” 85,420
Soompi
CmAZZ8DUgAAYUKh.jpg

The Seoul Story@theseoulstory

1st half of 2016 albums sale: 7) Taemin - Press It 8) VIXX - Zelos 9) Taeyeon - Why 

CmZRpWdVMAEo2Z9.jpg

Quote from a non fan:
"go bless yourself and listen to kim jaejoong no.x that whole album changed me"
zoe@jyfakeglasses

SB Mid-Year Review, 2016: A Mixed Bag of Albums

Written by Seoulbeats On June 9, 2016 

Lo: For me, there are a few things I consider: artistic quality, replay value, the songs as pieces versus the whole album, vocal performance, and how much an album makes me feel when I’m listening to it. However, my golden rule is adapted from years of being a genre film nerd in a world of aspiring directors: the primary value of a work is whether it succeeds in reaching its goals. The action movie that nails being a fun action flick is a better movie than a so-so drama, because the action movies writers, directors, etc. actually achieved what they wanted to do. In music, this means that I favor the fun pop albums that never grow old over more artistic fare that I don’t connect to.
20160215_seoulbeats_jaejoong_nox5Of course, the ideal is when those to combine, which I found in No.X. This album is not just my favorite of the year, it’s in the running for my favorite of the century. BTS doesn’t get me. Kim Jaejoong gets me. It’s all grit and raw emotion, reeling from heartbreak to vengeance to love to heartbreak all over again. No.X is the album for the misfits of the world, the people who find themselves in cycles of emotional anguish and bad relationships, but find normality a prospect worse than any love turned sour. No.X is an album that almost feels like it got ripped out of my soul; I connect with it so much.
Qing: Having an artistic goal and achieving it is quite crucial. There are so many times I’m faced with a piece of K-pop, whether a song or MV or album, and it makes me think, what are you trying to do here? Are you even trying to do anything? So I appreciate it when a work pops up with a clear sense of purpose.
Lo, what you’ve described is pretty much on my list as well, but in addition I look out for these: coherence—thematic or aural—but not to the extent of uniformity, the way tracks are arranged on the album, meaningful or unexpected lyrics, the artist’s own creative input (if applicable), and whether the album shows and develops the artist or group’s colour.
Two key deciding factors for me are the quality of the lyrics and the sense of emotional connection unique to each listener and reviewer. No.X had great songs, and Jaejoong’s delivery was stellar
Soulbeats Mid-Year Review: JAEJOONG's No X. Full article: http://seoulbeats.com/2016/06/sb-mid-year-review-2016-a-mixed-ba-of-albums/?platform=hootsuite 

CkwOTLUVEAA49pc.jpg

Album Review: Kim Jaejoong’s No.X

by krusty95 - March 2, 2016 3

Photo published for Album Review: Kim Jaejoong's No.X - OneHallyu Blog!

Release Date : February 12, 2016
Tracklist :

1. Good Morning Night
  2. Drawer
  3. Love You More
  4. Love You To Death
  5. Good Luck
  6. Blaming (You)
  7. Welcome To My Wild World
  8. Breathing
  9. All The Glitters
  10. Although We Meet Again, We Would Meet Again
  11. Do You Know?
  12. Run Away

Total Runtime : 00 : 41 : 45
Recommended for : Dedicated Jaejoong fans or rock enthusiasts.
NOT recommended for : Listeners who do not fancy heavy instrumentals and depressing ballads.
Active soldier JYJ’s Jaejoong unleashes his inner rock god in his second solo album, No. X.
Jaejoong showcases his versatile musical tastes and abilities in this album, which has both pop rock numbers and ballads. 
Good Morning Night
This song is a cheerful jam, one that will make mornings fresher. The song begins with a catchy guitar riff, accompanied by Jaejoong’s lively tone. Jaejoong shows glimpses of vocal power in the chorus. The electric guitar and drums also begin to up the tempo. A heavy, grunge-like guitar solo leads into the second verse, which is a repeat of the first. The second chorus already drills the line, ‘Good Morning Night’ into our minds. In the bridge, the tempo slows down as Jaejoong’s crooning puts us to bed. There’s a bout of auto-tune before the song finishes with the final chorus.
Drawer
Drawer is a sweet ballad. There isn’t much straining going on, as the notes are in his comfort zone. A soft acoustic guitar tune blends in with Jaejoong’s raw emotions in the first verse. The section leading to the chorus builds into a faster tempo. Jaejoong’s tone becomes more desperate in the chorus and it matches well with slow drumbeat. The second verse is a repeat. The bridge features an electric guitar solo, which oozes out a longing feel. In the last chorus, that’s where Jaejoong blesses our ears with a powerful belt. The song concludes with his breathy adlibs tugging onto the heartstrings.
Love You More
It’s a catchy pop-rock number, reflective of a band’s front man giving all of his energy at a concert. The quick beat is both addicting and head-bang worthy. In the chorus, Jaejoong uses his falsetto and snazzy diction to fit the rock style. Things slow down in the middle of the second verse, which raises the anticipation for more explosive vocals. A whole new change enters in the bridge. Jaejoong adopts a nasally sing-rap as the beat drops before a couple of nice belts. The epic adlibs once again takes the song to its biggest heights in the last chorus.
Love You To Death
This is arguably the better half of the ‘Love You’ combo. Love You To Death is a medium-tempo ballad where Jaejoong’s true vocals shine the most. A bittersweet piano sound begins the song, which matches well with Jaejoong’s gloomy tone. The line, “I miss you, I hate you, I love you” basically sets the theme of the song. A mixture of guitar, synthesizer and drums create a calming yet heart aching beat in the chorus. Second chorus, is similar to the first except for a change-up towards the end where Jaejoong changes the key and produces a few resonant belts. The highlight bridge is simply beautiful as Jaejoong takes our breath away with a chain of bright and powerful notes. The line, “Not even close” lures us into a lonely corner. Jaejoong’s fragile tone in the last chorus makes the eyes water. Overall, it’s a simple song executed to perfection.
Good Luck
This track is vastly different to the B2ST equivalent. It’s a very heavy metal centric from the get go, as the electric guitar and drums form a fast, head-banging beat. Jaejoong tries to sing with grunt from the first verse to the chorus. However, the slight playfulness fails to raise excitement levels. He’s got some tongue tension and whininess here, which isn’t very pleasant to the ears. The bridge is somewhat better, as the beat drops from a sprint to a jog. But there is no change-up in the last chorus. The song ends with another guitar solo that would only be a visual spectacle if Jaejoong tried playing it.
Blaming (You)
A funky, electronica-inspired intro kick starts the track. Once Jaejoong begins to sing with a mellow tone, the song turns into a rock ballad. The smooth tune resembles a typical break-up song. Feisty diction in the chorus fits the angst of the song. In the second verse, Jaejoong mixes things up by throwing in a few high notes. Jaejoong adds more adlibs into the second chorus. A sad guitar solo follows a booming start to the bridge where Jaejoong sustains a few belts. The last chorus has nicer adlibs than the previous, but sounds pretty pushed.
Welcome To My Wild World
This is a Fall Out Boy esque, punk-rock song. The song begins with a fresh, lively feel. It’s like Jaejoong is telling a story about his whacky side. The chorus is very catchy, highlighted by fast-paced instrumental and nice vocal runs. Second verse is a repeat. In the bridge, Jaejoong softens his voice to compliment the acoustic accompaniment. The line, “I’m fine” is where Jaejoong explodes into another powerful chorus.
Breathing
The acoustic guitar intro blends well with Jaejoong’s nasal tone. There’s a longing feel to the song, especially in the chorus. The second verse stays true to the slow tempo. After a quick guitar solo, Jaejoong desperately yearns for his girl in the bridge, expressing “All I need is you.” The ending chorus finishes in a pleasant manner.
All The Glitters
A piano and electronica intro forms a dark aura to the song. The first verse adopts a slightly alternative style. It builds toward a gripping, powerful chorus where Jaejoong uses his resonance and falsetto to capture the sad feel to the song. The hard-hitting instrumental continues in the second verse. In the bridge, his vocals turn up the intensity through an emotion-filled vocal run. Strings come in the last chorus to replace the piano, building to the climax. The song ends with all the sounds getting drowned out to a stop.
Although We Meet Again, We Would Meet Again
This song is a classic ballad that is reminiscent of Jaejoong’s OST’s. First verse begins with a saddening piano tune accompanied by Jaejoong’s lower notes. He utilises his rich mid range to lead into the chorus. The chorus is simply beautiful, as his breathy touch brings a tear to the eye. Strings enter the second verse and fit in nicely with the piano. Jaejoong sings with desperation in the bridge before bringing the song to a tragically sad end.
Do You Know?
It is a really cute medium-tempo song that’s perfect for a lazy morning. Jaejoong sings like a lost boy here. The chorus features a sweet instrumental, accompanying Jaejoong’s comfortable vocals. He refreshes the ears in the second verse, thanks to clear and simple diction. In the highlight bridge, Jaejoong’s tone becomes a bit mellow but doesn’t try to over-sing. The song ends as calmly as it started.
Run Away
Run Away is like Jaejoong’s version of a Coldplay track. The heavy and loud piano screams ‘killer ballad’ from the get go. Jaejoong sings, “It’s the end of the world”, which creates an apocalyptic mood. Jaejoong’s devastating tone stays in the chorus. He tells a story of him and his woman being the only survivors left but he wants her to run away. The snippets of English lyrics are nice additions. The verse and chorus are repeated before Jaejoong ends the song with one last plea for his woman to ‘run away’.
The best aspect of No.X is the mixture of different paced songs. Most of the songs are of a good quality with some flashes of brilliance. As a ballad admirer, I loved the slower tracks such as Drawer, Love You To Death and All The Glitters more than fast-paced numbers like Good Luck. The album showcases Jaejoong’s passion for the rock genre but I believe his cleaner vocals in ballads is more pleasant to the ears. Overall, No. X is definitely worth listening to, especially during the lonely hours of the night.
Replayability- YELLOW
kSB8FHy.png
Will replay this depending on mood as it is perfect for darker times than bright
Cohesiveness- GREEN
r21pIbR.png
Album flowed well like a lengthy relationship, each song seemed to go together, can listen to the album in its entirety and it has the same feel
Originality- YELLOW
kSB8FHy.png
May or may not sound familiar but it’s still fresh enough

More up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/4- 7/10/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-74-7102016.html?spref=tw

[RANKING] Gaon’s Album Chart for the 1st half of 2016 – JYJ members’ albums rank in Top 30

The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.

The Gaon Album Chart are a set national charts that ranks the best-selling albums, including mini-albums and singles, in South Korea, provided by the Korea Music Content Industry Association. The charts are made up of charts tracking domestic album sales, international album sales and a combined overall album sales in weekly, monthly and year-end format.

ALBUM CHART looking back at the first half of 2016
Overall

photo 2016-gaon_album_chart-first_half-1.png

photo 2016-gaon_album_chart-first_half-2.png (Note: ‘NO.X’ was released on February 12th)

photo 2016-gaon_album_chart-first_half-3.png (Note: ‘How Much Love Do You Have in Your Wallet.’ was released on January 18th)

photo 2016-gaon_album_chart-first_half-4.png (Note: ‘XIGNATURE’ was released on May 30th)

Source: Gaon Chart  

11885785_834857169942982_653184412631028

Monday, July 11, 2016

A male idol who doesn't considerate his future kids' feelings

is Seventeen's Boo. Seung. Kwan

This is the question he received in a fansign earlier
331d27f12931a9fc5262b0a6f87f4bb3.jpg
He saw the question (What will you name your daughter and son in the future) and he said 'Oh, I have already thought about this before' so I replied, 'Ah really? What is it?', then he wrote it down on the paper.. 'Jaejoong.. Jayeon.. Boo..Jaejoong.. Boo.. Jayeon?' 

부재중: Boo Jaejoong: absence
 부자연: Boo Jayeon: unnatural

SK: Yes! *confident*
Fan: What's with absence (Boo Jaejoong) and unnatural (Boo Jayeon)ㅋㅋ큐ㅠㅠ
SK: It's pretty! Jaeyeonie, Jaejoongie! Jaejoong..
Fan: You should considerate your future kids' feelings, Bbooya-yaㅋㅋㅋ
SK: Why? My kids will like it so much! Since I name him after Jaejoong sunbaenim.

The names itself are pretty but his last name is 'Boo'ㅋㅋㅋ
But he's very happy with those names he's going to give to his future kidsㅋㅋㅋ

FpJAAQrniJzjTSN5apLJjfUODwyLzF4ug4OZIKbS
ugoV2p6qRaMkzR_HRvufPkbFB10V8rCQ2reffFxN

-Absence and unnaturalㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-So cuteㅋㅋㅋ I knew Boo Seungkwan before I knew Seventeen..

-My daughter and son's names are so pretty..^^

-Boo Seungkwan is too cuteㅠㅠ

-The names are pretty but his last name is Booㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Seungkwan-ah, let's get marriedㅎ  I like those names..

-The names are pretty but it will be ruined because of his last nameㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Bboo-ya, you're really the cutest thing ever in this worldㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Seungkwan-ah, those names are so pretty.. Let's name our kids like thatㅋㅋㅋ

-My daughter and son's names are being mentioned here..

-I didn't get it at first but then I found out that his last name is Booㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Bboo-ya, you're a baby right?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-The names are pretty but he should reconsider it because of his last nameㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

-Bboo is so cute, reallyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-His last name is really 'Boo'?

-If that's what my husband has decided then I will go with those names~

-He's so cute, I might dieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cm2xyDwUEAAXQDt.jpg

Our Kim Jaejoong!

PrinceJJ@PrinceJJ_

[INFO] YinYueTai FanFest: Fans Won 5 Free Train Ads 4 Jaejoong in Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou http://princejj.com/2016/07/11/info-yinyuetai-fanfestival-chinese-fans-won-5-free-subway-ads-for-jaejoong/

CnIC9BpVYAAzzu7.jpg

CnIC9BpVYAAzzu7.jpg

Crystal Moon'◡' Retweeted DC_Jellery

#김재중 was voted 12th in celebrity advertising event held in China: His banner will be put up in 5 subway stations

CnIDB1tVUAA_qmx.jpg

Scans from Kim Jaejoong's JParty 2015 DVD

by  @mitsumani

CnA5pNWUsAABS-A.jpg

CnA591wUsAEd-YO.jpg

CnA7CUqVUAA3Uqh.jpg

CnA6UJtUIAAOT8V.jpg

More glorious pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/4- 7/10/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-74-7102016.html?spref=tw

AND HERE: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/11- 7/17/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-711-7172016.html?spref=tw

Corporal Jaejoong Update

Students who attend school near #김재중 's army base encounter JJ in various occasions ENVY!!! http://m.cafe.daum.net/ok1221/4Don/1428700?q=%EA%B9%80%EC%9E%AC%EC%A4%91& 

CnkyZUGUEAAmQl4.jpg

CnkyZUGUAAA3wc7.jpg

CnkyZUQUsAAdlwI.jpg

We know he looks super duper handsome even when he's wearing a mask ^^

via crystalmoon64

Cnkzl75UIAAdBYO.jpg

...and his back IS wide as the Pacific Ocean

CRCFg7rUEAAP_fb.jpg

B-iBDVXCYAAELCv.jpg

as tagged

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/11- 7/17/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-711-7172016.html?spref=tw

If you (fans) disappear, I'm out of things to boast about myself to my friends #김재중

Click on link for video:
https://twitter.com/admireJJ_bot/status/754954738035142656

CnojUR2VMAE7ej8.jpg

Cnp1dLVUkAI8K6H.jpg

[RANKING] Oricon’s CD Ranking in 1st half of 2016 – ‘NO.X’ & ‘HMLDYHIYW’ rank in Top 20

photo firsthalforiconranking-1.png
photo firsthalforiconranking-2.png

RANKING Music Ranking

♛2016’s Oricon CD Ranking in the first half of the year【Western music album】

Survey period: 2015/12/28~2016/6/20

Title – Artist

16 | NO.X – Kim Jejung
20 | How Much Love Do You Have in Your Wallet. – Yuchun

Source: Oricon

2016 Gaon Top Solo Albums #1 Taemin #2 Taeyeon #3 Jaejoong #4 Woohyun #5 Sica #6 Yoochun #7 Fany #8 Jonghyun #9 XIA http://disq.us/t/2alze1p 

Kim Jaejoong post

Daum Cafe Popular posting 1AM: #김재중 habitually puts his hands over mouth when laughing http://m.cafe.daum.net/ok211/680V/1050781?svc=cafeapp&sns=cafeapp 
7/18/16

CnqbOjwUAAAPr5R.jpg

CnqbOjvUIAEC8RG.jpg

Reason #김재중 puts his hands over his mouth when laughing: He thinks his face looks U..G..L...Y when he laughs. WHAT?

CnqcWvqUAAAFrwT.jpg

CnqcWv6UEAA1cou.jpg

CnqcWxhVYAA9HwD.jpg

Translations via crystalmoon64

Somehow, Jaejoong and the word ugly do NOT go together!!! LOL 
It's just a cute habit of his...

Corporal Jaejoong Update

[News Trans] Unexpected friendship, Show Me5's Flowsik shares heartwarming photo with #김재중 entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a…

CnzN7KbUkAA50Ym.jpg

Flowsik posted a photo on July 20 with a comment "Missed you so much brother. Finish strong and let's work." on his Instagram account.
The photo he revealed was of Kim Jaejoong and Flowsik, through which one can confirm how Kim Jaejoong is doing currently. Flowsik composed and participated as a rapper in a song called "Only Love", included in Kim Jaejoong's 2013 album 'Y'.

In others note, Flowsik lost to Seochulgu in early rounds of Mnet's 'Show Me the Money5' recently.

Via crystalmoon64

CnymfyOWgAAKXaN.jpg

[Other IG] 160721 Flowsik Shares A Photo with Jaejoong

Posted by Ces on Jul 20, 2016 in Pictures | No Comments

*Flowsik and Jaejoong previously collaborated on JJ’s solo album (i.e. Kiss B & Only Love); Flowsik also appeared in Jaejoong’s 3hree voices DVD.  
Credit: jayflowsik
Shared by: PrinceJJ

Jaejoong and Flowsik over the years...
CnywRpyUMAAOY48.jpg

CnywUF0VMAAmX2A.jpg
Cny6NSoUkAASQ4r.jpg

Flowsik with JJ in the JYJ DVD Come on Over
Cn2acI5UAAA4SgI.jpg

Cn2adDCUsAAwoZB.jpg

Cn2adpnUkAATcC9.jpg

Cn2aej7UIAEjche.jpg

Via rinmaze

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/18- 7/24/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-718-7242016.html?spref=tw

[TRANS] Lucky mom of #김재중 's fellow soldier receives JJ's autograph on her phone @DC_Jellery http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=jaejoong&no=395683&page=1 

CoDDMVkUEAAwuD1.jpg

CoDDMVoUkAAhKxI.jpg

Missing Jaejoong...Five more months...

Cn0Gf1_VYAAQhaQ.jpg

Cn0IGXoUIAAu1e0.jpg

Cn0QgrmVMAIXOC8.jpg

itaJae @itaJYJ

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/18- 7/24/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-week-of-718-7242016.html?spref=tw

2016 MEMBERSHIP WEEK!  Date and Time: 9 - 11 September, 11am - 6pm KST Venue: COEX Hall B2  
http://www.c-jes.com/New/notice/list.asp?lang_code=KO&tmpNum=262 

CoQljLFUEAA0VxQ.jpg

CoQgB7DUEAEgwih.jpg

CoPplrlWcAAHfId.jpg

Personal note:
As a mere fan, I think it is completely OK to NOT promote JYJ at this time...
The JYJ Membership event was designed to give thanks to fans for their undying support over the years and to also promote the JYJ brand...
I think the fans will be here supporting JYJ in the future anyway but we all need time and healing...We (the fans) all know this. But CJES does not understand because they are thinking that the fans want this event. We do not.
It's OK to step back...
It's OK for Junsu to continue to promote being a solo artist in concerts and his upcoming musical.
It's OK to hope for the best positive results regarding Yoochun's unfortunate case/situation. 
It's OK to let Jaejoong serve the army quietly... 
It's OK to wait for JYJ...

[INFO] 160726 C-JeS Notice: 2016 MEMBERSHIP WEEK Guide

photo 160726cjesnotice-1.png

This is 2016 Kim Jaejoong & Kim Junsu MEMBERSHIP WEEK guide.
‘MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ will continue even in 2016.
‘2016 Kim Jaejoong & Kim Junsu MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ will be adorned with contents that can be experienced firsthand and enjoyed by fans; like talk show, dress[ing] room, club, undisclosed photos, and videos.
Just, there is an item of understanding to fans beforehand.
Contents with JYJ Park Yuchun at 2016’s exhibition this time will be unfortunately excluded.
Even though the investigation is ongoing, he cannot be shared at the ‘2016 MEMBERSHIP WEEK’ but we would like to finish things up at this time since we have a sense of responsibility to the support sent by fans and the concerns caused to fans. We are convinced of the confirmation of his exoneration from the prosecution’s investigation results; and deeply ask fans to trust and be patient until the final investigation results come out.
We ask once again for fans’ deep understandings.
< Detailed Guide >
1) Date & Time: 2016 September 9(Fri) ~ September 11(Sun), 11:00 ~ 18:00 (Last admission in at 17:00)
2) Location: COEX Hall B2 (513 Yeongdong Street, Gangnam-gu, Seoul Metropolitan City (Samseong-dong, COEX Mall))
3) Participation target
– Admission for anyone who is a regular member with C-JeS Membership
– Only, admission is possible if you are a regular member with C-JeS Membership by the standard of a viewer
4) Program
① Talk show (MC; Cultwo/Song Eun-yi, entertainment program about 50 minutes each)
② Dress[ing] room (program to be able to experience trying to wear clothings of star [JYJ] members)
③ Club (dance party together with Kim Jaejoong & Kim Junsu)
④ Undisclosed video screening
⑤ Undisclosed photo exhibit
⑥ Photo zone (space to be able to indulge as much as one pleases in commemorative photo-shooting with the camera you brought)
5) Membership certification
[…]
6) Others
[…]

Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3  

#JYJ To Hold Membership Week Without Park Yoochun http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/26/jyj-hold-membership-week-without-park-yoochun/ 

CoU-hboUIAAB4vw.jpg

It has been revealed that JYJ is planning to hold its annual Membership Week fanmeeting without Park Yoochun, who is still under police investigation.
On July 26, C-JeS Entertainment announced on their official website, “The 2016 Membership Week with Kim Jaejoong and Kim Junsu will feature content that fans can enjoy such as a talk show, dressing room, dance party, and previously unreleased footage.”
“Park Yoochun’s content will be removed from the event. Due to the ongoing investigation, he cannot participate in Membership Week this year but he will take responsibility for everyone’s worry and support. We ask that fans wait patiently and trust that he will soon be acquitted.”
Membership Week is an event held for fans with full membership [in the fanclub] and is scheduled to take place from September 9 to 11 at the Coex Hall in Gangnam, Seoul. This is the fifth year that the event has taken place.
Source (1)
Soompi

Corporal Jaejoong's 'new' signature?
Or just being creatively funny;)

[IG TRANS] Thank you always, was delicious-JJ visited us Milky skin, so handsome, please come again, Hwaiting #김재중
via crystalmoon64

CodnT0TVIAAOJVc.jpg

CodnT0TVUAE1_31.jpg

CocKlVHUIAAriXw.jpg

PrinceJJ@PrinceJJ_

[Humor] #Jaejoong's new signature compared to pokemons ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

CogEJDTVIAEY81o.jpgCogENbLVUAAfqsE.jpg

CogEP4sUAAAaTfF.jpgCogEUPoUAAAs_eg.png

Other IG:
[park_jun_ra2to IG] #김재중 https://www.instagram.com/p/BIbK-shAS1d/

Rehearsal in rain! Remember the Military World Games... #김재중

CofwslqUsAIluhx.jpg

via crystalmoon64

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-weeks-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

Corporal Jaejoong Updates
Cutest signature!!!
CooF-6hUsAAyfnJ.jpg

[IG TRANS] Let's be friends for good long time - #김재중 JJ Hyeong's new autograph looks mighty cute!

ConRplVVYAAVQvr.jpg

ConRrA9VUAAG5Uh.jpg

Remember him being so popular at GFF after #김재중 wrote such a long message on his jacket^^ Thank him for posing
CooCESdVIAAEiBv.jpg

Guy performed with #김재중 at GFF n says he went to visit JJ, had fun 
DC_Jellery@DC_Jellery

ConpEztVIAA1QQY.jpgConpE7XUkAAFP1M.jpgConpG8mUsAET06_.jpgConpGN6VMAEgGa2.jpg

[OtherFB] https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615203228793464&id=100009114064648 
13506994_1615203215460132_39086828538708

ConVTc9UEAAmmYs.jpg

[Other Facebook] 160730 Acquaintance Posts A Photo With #Jaejoong http://princejj.com/2016/07/30/other-facebook/  
via PrinceJJ

Confu-fUAAAVCa8.jpg

The Visual Shock of the Korean Army is spotted!
Corporal Jaejoong!!!
How to do a selfie with a perfect shot of  a handsome Korean soldier!!!

Coog3SHXgAA8OtX.jpg

Cop1u_SUEAA4S4-.jpg
Cop1u_TVYAANrg0.jpg

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/25- 7/31/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/07/jyj-news-weeks-of-725-7312016.html?spref=tw

Five more months to go until we get Kim Jaejoong back!!!
#WaitingforJaejoong

CowVXqgUsAEHX_T.jpg

CowVY3VUMAAZssO.jpg

DC_Jellery@DC_Jellery

아이도루와 구닌씨 같은포즈 다른느낌 #ジェジュン #김재중 #재중 #jaejoong #WaitingforJaejoong

Corporal Jaejoong news:

JJ went eat pork bbq again w Lee Jinsung: #김재중 such a well mannered man, greeting us properly, we got jackpot

*Corporal Jae with Lee JinSung of Monday Kiz(They were both in the 55th Division together until LJS was discharged earlier this year)*
Co6BJc0WYAIPW2Y.jpg 

[IG TRANS] Lucky fan girl receives #김재중 's new autograph "Thank you always be happy" https://instagram.com/p/BIoYqRtg0Yv/ 
Co6B4KFWYAAi6pl.jpgCo6B4KHXgAA2p01.jpg 

Our #김재중 loves conversations^^ @DC_Jellery http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=jaejoong&no=396346&page=1 
via Crystalmoon64

Co5xMpSUIAAkkt-.jpg
Co5xMpRUsAAjOdT.jpg

Co6DjnCWYAcezSW.jpg

CoS3sLlVIAEUw3c.jpg
pics as tagged

The way #김재중 (Kim Jaejoong) holds his niece makes our hearts flutter
설렘터지는 김재중의 다 큰 조카 안는 법ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ.jpg http://instiz.net/pt/3975670 
via crystalmoon64 

Co3m0TbVUAAvqol.jpgCo3m0TcVIAAg5ha.jpg

Co3m0TbUkAAP8Wo.jpg
More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

Corporal Jaejoong News:

[FB TRANS] Throwing a mega king squid shot! Love you Jaejoong hyeong!! #김재중
via crystalmoon64 

Co7326-UsAEQ_Yh.jpg
cr. 이호연 [Sept 30, 2015]
 Co7zQhdUMAAdwxS.jpg
Co70M3uUAAAMJtC.jpg

[IG TRANS] Lee Yoonmi + Triangle casts gathered and misses Kim Jaejoong #김재중

Co8kPRPWcAAxl8g.jpg

Co8kPRPWgAAy4x5.jpg

(Oh Yeon Soo, Shin Seung-Hwan, Im Siwan, Lee Yoon-mi of Triangle)

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

Corporal Jaejoong Updates:

[IG TRANS] Went to event held at younger brother's military base, met #김재중 and received this: Always be happy -JJ
via crystalmoon64
CpGMp6qUsAA2H0H.jpg

[IG TRANS] A none fan gets to shake his hand and receives autograph 
via crystalmoon64

CpBfQthVYAEfFr9.jpg

CpBfQtkVMAAUJF6.jpg

Older picture (September 2015?) of soldier Jaejoong but newly shared...

[민재 님 FB] https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=499239100269315&id=100005496880040 

[FB TRANS] Saw #김재중 while working. Handsome. Are squids in season? 
Via crystalmoon64

CpA5WHLUsAEd7Cn.jpg

CpA5W9YUkAARExR.jpgCpA5XmDVYAEPNzK.jpg

Men turn into squids when they are the presence of Kim Jaejoong!
LOL

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

Corporal Jaejoong News!!!

[TRANS] #김재중 to perform in Icheon Art Hall on 10/6 http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=jaejoong&no=396507&page=1  @DC_Jellery

CpLt9vxUkAAR6ST.jpg

CpLt9yrUAAAyUTG.jpg

CpKgNYhUkAAxXDs.jpg

CpLt94VUEAAQSo3.jpg
CpKgODAVMAAwVuQ.jpg

More up to date Kim Jaejoong updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/1- 8/7/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-81-872016.html?spref=tw

Kim Jaejoong in Number ONE!

Korean male idol raking 2015 by Japanese women: No.1 is #김재중 who received 123,529 votes out of 241,953 @instiz
CpW4ZiXUAAE2h9A.jpg

[INSTIZ] 160808 Korean male idol ranking 2015 by Japanese women – #1 Kim Jaejoong

[INSTIZ] JAPANESE GIRLS’ RANKINGS OF KOREAN MALE IDOLS (240K PEOPLE VOTED ㄷㄷㄷ)

#1 JYJ Kim Jaejoong (86 liner) with 123,529 votes

photo b67a09306e6e77737516342ab205fffc.jpg
photo 2c972fd5aa9716ebedbcf417aff544f2.jpg

#2 TVXQ Changmin (88 liner)
#3 CN BLUE Jung Yonghwa (89 liner)
#4 Shinee Taemin (93 liner)
#5 BTS V (95 liner)
#6 2PM Ok Taecyeon (88 liner)
#7 EXO Chanyeol (92 liner)
#8 Super Junior Heechul (83 liner)
#9 Bigbang TOP (87 liner)
#10 Infinite L (92 liner)
#11 Cross Gene Shin (91 liner)
#12 B1A4 Gongchan (93 liner)
#13 Nu’est Ren (95 liner)
#14 Jang Hyunseung (89 liner)
#15 Vixx Hongbin (93 liner)
The voting had a total of 241,953 votes
and it happened between 2015/05/28~2015/06/11
post response: +28
original post: here
Korean Netizens’ reactions:
2. They are all somewhat “pretty” idolsㅋㅋ

5. They somehow all look like characters that could be found in mangas…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Wow Kim Jaejoong is daebak…
10. Somehow, I think that I understand the Japanese’ taste

+++
photo 10.jpg

12.jpg%7Eoriginal

Source: Instiz  
Credit: pann-choa  

Our Corporal Jaejoong

[News TRANS] CPL #김재중 cheers for 2016 Rio Olympics http://m.mediapen.com/news/view/175372  @DC_Jellery @mediapen

CpW74t5VIAAppz6.jpg
CpW74t4VIAEwl4i.jpg

via crystalmoon64

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 8/8- 8/14/2016 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2016/08/jyj-news-week-of-88-8142016.html?spref=tw