[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Celebrate JJ’s appearance on MusicStation on Friday 6/15 at 7:30 PM JST! Let’s tweet including following two hashtags for Twitter Realtime Trending: #김재중_엠스테_축하해  #JAEJOONG_MUSICSTATION_SIGN

DfqNwJPV4AI0Aa9.jpg

DC_Jellery @DC_Jellery

DfqQoQPUwAUnKD3.jpg

#김재중 Kim Jaejoong makes an appearance on an iconic Japanese music program Music Station tonight after 10 years of waiting #김재중_엠스테_축하해  #JAEJOONG_MUSICSTATION_SIGN

via crystalmoon0213

김재중 / 톱스타뉴스 HD포토뱅크

https://t.co/qjqtJZtBqH

More news: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

[PhotoPeopleOfficial IG] Announcement: We know a lot of ifans love #Photopeople2 We are fixing things so we can all enjoy it together! Please wait a little bit! #김재중

Dfrv3bTUEAAiYGN.jpg
via crystalmoon0213

“Unexpected Idol Moment” How did you like the first episode of #PhotoPeopleinTokyo ? Do you feel lucky? But we weren’t even able to show you .1% of our cuties’ charms! It’s gonna get more and more fun. What will our Photo People do next week? Screen captures are spoilers!

Dfr6f-KUEAA5sSW.jpg

Dfr6f-MUEAA7ifN.jpg

Wine, I like! 
Beer, I like! 
How much meat are they going to buy?

Dfr7DT7VQAACoVN.jpg

Dfr7DT3UcAAFvPs.jpg

Sexy Chef
Dfr7TtFUYAAetui.jpg 

What dish is chef Woohyun preparing? lololol Fresh fresh(Green green) #PhotoPeople2

Dfr8VZeVMAExTjs.jpg
Dfr8VZfUwAAzTDb.jpg

Dfr8VZdU0AAr1z3.jpg

Dfr8VZeUEAAx0Cm.jpg

via crystalmoon0213

Our Jaejoongie‘s turn to reclaim his throne! #김재중_엠스테_축하해 #JAEJOONG_MUSICSTATION_SIGN

DftV7XZXkAAPoXx.jpg

DftV77rXUAA_vg8.jpg

JYJ LINE

instagram.com/p/BkCHgytn_kN

[Line] the moment we’ve been waiting for a long time has come today  Kim Jaejoong TV Asahi「Music Station」performance (๑′ᴗ‵๑) 8 PM tonight! Let’s sing together with Jaejoong June 15 at 8 pm
via rubypurple_fan

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

NHK page:nhk.or.jp/radio/ Waiting for #Jaejoong! #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying

-eBbcevL?format=jpg&name=600x314

This radio channel played SIGN!
Hearing JJ's divine on radio for the first time...

Oh my God!!! Jaejoongie!!!
Divine vocals already! #Jaejoong is everything!
SIGN!!!!!!!!!!! I will show you my lasting love...
I have goosebumps...So happy to hear our #Jaejoong on the radio!
Love love love.... So proud of our #Jaejoong!

JJ Twitter Updates

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

雨にありがとう! #あめでとう

Thank you to rain!

Showered with good luck! You are kissed by the heavens #Jaejoong! #Sign #JAEJOONG_MUSICSTATION_SIGN

16時29分にテレビ朝日つけて下さいね! #Mステ #ジェジュン

Please turn on the TV Asahi at 4:29 pm!

Jaejoong! #Mステ #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying #JAEJOONG_MUSICSTATION_SIGN

Dft0qThUcAAroov.jpg
https://twitter.com/jj_51_mi/status/1007526099322990592 

Dftz5KNUcAAChD1.jpg

Dftz617V4AEJT8o.jpg

기승전 김재중인 모나이요ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ @monaiyo

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/11- 6/17/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-os-611-6172018.html?spref=tw

Our divine #Jaejoong #Mステ #ジェジュン #Sign #NowPlaying #JAEJOONG_MUSICSTATION_SIGN

DfuTZaxV4AAbE9M.jpg

DfuTZa1VMAE9wEK.jpg

DfuTZayU8AAZ8YC.jpg

DfuTZazUwAEwuS0.jpg

Mステ8時スタート皆んな待ってるかな? #ジェジュン

M-point 8 o'clock START I wonder if everyone is waiting?

DfuZnzUU8AA__oX.jpg

JJ at Music Station Rehearsals

【ex_musicstation Instagram】 今日のMステの裏側こっそり見せちゃいます #Mステ #ウラステ #ジェジュン #Sign #今日のリハ #8年半ぶりのMステ instagram.com/p/BkCsZt-BNrw/

Dfuec3kUEAA3unj.jpg

20180615 ジェジュン Mステカメラ

Jaejoong's message for Music Station

midoyot JJ

Dfux_liVAAEh8S_.jpg

DfuyGHUVAAAp0Ox.jpg

Kim Jaejoong at Music Station
Japanese Music Broadcast!

DfujmeAVAAIY1pQ.jpg

DfujsGYUYAA9EQC.jpg

DfujwM7UwAAZ7r2.jpg
DfujxjZUcAAnCbY.jpg
DfukGuMUEAAZas6.jpg
DfukI2kUcAAECvc.jpg

DfukRf_UwAEi07f.jpg

DfuliOCU0AAA7M7.jpg

DfumUYMU0AAomYT.jpg

DfumY4gVMAIyIbd.jpg

DfupFlLVAAA8yBg.jpg
DfupGxFU8AEiFC9.jpg
DfupIHKVAAAu2fO.jpg
DfuqL_3UcAIw-wC.jpg
DfuqTVGV4AAMftR.jpg

Dfuqdq9UwAAiPRm.jpg
DfuqfI3VAAE_-R1.jpg
@furufuruold   

DfusXdvVMAI5Rb7.jpg

https://twitter.com/bornfreeonelove/status/1007589198059077632 

Singing SIGN

Dfus_plU0AAbSvb.jpg
DfutEdbUwAAU53j.jpg

JJ IG Update

【ジェジュン Instagram】 티슈...받았다..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ너무 좋다 다들 수고하셨습니다^^ CHEMISTRY형님들도 감사했습니다! #musicstation #CHEMISTRY#ジェジュン#jj instagram.com/p/BkC7Hh4hH3C/

Dfu7I1uUwAAd5hZ.jpg

Dfu7JtdUcAA0ccf.jpg

Dfu7KhVVQAEjsla.jpg

Dfu7LWEVQAAXfEq.jpg

やっぱり ありがとうごじゃいました!って言っちゃった…勉強します! 今日一日本当に幸せでした! ^^ 皆んなのお陰でMステ楽しめました!皆んなありがとう!ごじゃいたした! #Mステ #ありがとう #ございます!!!! #ジェジュン

[Trans] As I hope Thank you very much! I told you that... I will study! I was really happy all the time today! ^^ Thanks to everyone I had fun at the Music Station stage! Thank you all! Let’s go! #MusicStation #ThankYou #VeryMuch !!!! #Jejung
Translations via rubypurple_fan

Jaejoong expresses his thanks for being able to return to Japan's 'Music Station' for the first time in 8 years allkpop.com/article/2018/0

DfyHyV-U8AEqW2H.jpg

On June 15, Jaejoong appeared on Asahi TV's 'Music Station' in Japan for the first time in 8 years, to promote his Japanese original solo debut single "Sign"! 

The idol gave an emotional performance of his solo ballad track "Sign" on stage, then also held an interview with the MC, chatting about learning Japanese, his solo debut, and more. Afterward, Jaejoong took to his Instagram to share some photos from his 'Music Station' experience!

He wrote, "I received... tissues... Kekekeke. So happy. Everyone, thank you for your hard work! Chemistry hyungnims, thank you!", snapping a photo with 'Music Station' staff as well as Japanese duo Chemistry. 

Jaejoong_1529115480_0003323924_001_20180616102003259.jpg 
allkpop

JJ in yet another Japanese Variety show!

Df0GcZlVQAAoUYm.jpg

Df0Gc7BU8AA-7x4.jpg

Df0GddnV4AAP3qM.jpg

DfzwRyoUYAAu7IL.jpg

Dfzwf1vVAAEkuwc.jpg

Dfzwm2PVMAA_Gpu.jpg

Dfzww6-VMAAX5x8.jpg

Pics from twitter

Jaejoong is #1 on TheTV's real time ranking! 大山= Oyama is the most used related word according to theTV site And 世界一受けたい授業 (the most useful school in the world) is #1 on TV shows ranking!!! #ジェジュン #Sign Jaejoong's effect!!

Df0F6VVU0AAlOEo.jpg

via JaeFans_Global

180616 #Jaejoong Weibo 【Photo shared】

Df0FvjiUYAItS1C.jpg

Df0FvkCVQAAj-pJ.jpg

KISS_JYJ @kiss_jyj3

KSD 韓星網 @KoreaStarDaily

終於等到這一天! #金在中 重返日本《Music Station》 一晃眼竟時隔八年半 koreastardaily.com/tc/news/106522

Df0Aml_UwAAbcEH.jpg

@gochan_V 後ろにゴーちゃんが
@bornfreeonekiss

Dfz94z5UcAA8OhG.jpg

JJ Twitter Updates

デンシレンジ… 本当に燃やしたよ… 嘘じゃないよ… #有吉反省会

Densilange... I really burnt it...  I'm not lying...

Df0RVn5UEAAbJ71.jpg

Df0RVn6VAAASI3d.jpg

Df0RVn6VAAELMAK.jpg

The Vampyre Le’Jaejoong Returns With Long-Awaited Japanese Single ‘SIGN’ – MACG Magazine macgmagazine.com/music/the-vamp @bornfreeonekiss #Jaejoong #Sign #ジェジュン

7iAYeGRZ?format=jpg&name=600x314

Anything that one Kim Jaejoong drops is going to get a swell of attention. He’s undoubtedly one of Korea’s greatest exports, not to speak of his talent. But something magical happens when he goes to Japan. Having been dubbed The Prince since his days as DBSK‘s main vocal, it’s no surprise that his first actual single after enlistment is a midtempo Japanese pop ballad.

With all the flare and drama only Japan can provide, the MV for “SIGN” is everything you’d expect from Japan’s Korean prince and more. The opening scene alone — Jaejoong wailing to the high heavens surrounded by an overlay of flames that seemingly explode from the capped block letters of his name — is as over-the-top as you’d expect.
As the first breathy notes of his husky tenor float through the air, we find our hapless protagonist stumbling through a forest, overcast by a mystical aquamarine light. We’re confused just as he is, as if woken from an endless sleep only to find ourselves surrounded by what seems like nature. But there’s something quite ethereal about the place, as if we’re thrown headfirst into a fairy tale.

We get flashes of a memory — Jaejoong and who we can assume is his lover sitting on the couch sharing intimate touches. As the scene unfolds we see that there’s a palpable distance between the couple. They embrace, hold on to each other, but they never once look at each other. As the song reaches the first bridge on a dramatic musical swell, the two are seen back-to-back — again touching, but now even their faces are averted.
Then suddenly … fire. Lots and lots of fire. Jaejoong’s voice leaps from his lower register to the higher parts of his tenor to express his emotional turmoil. The man is in pain … and still not quite sure where the hell he is. He howls out the English lyrics of the chorus, “Please give me a sign tonight.” Then it’s her, there in the flames that surround him.

Jaejoong’s vocals are airy and tender at the song’s opening, then blast into what’s become his signature power belting. Whether it’s what we want or even deserve in his first musical release since 2016’s “NO.X,” it’s what we’ve got. The man’s voice hasn’t lost any of its punch, that’s for damn sure.
Far be it from me to complain about anything concerning Kim Jaejoong doing anything in Japan, but international fans who were hoping for more than a minute and a half of their favorite vampyre will either have to invest in a pen pal or a Japanese VPN. Japanese companies are just now starting to allow their artists’ videos to play on YouTube in different countries again. It’s no surprise that all we’d get is the throwback “short version” of Jaejoong’s comeback.

That being said, if “SIGN” — as well as his first variety appearance in Japan in nearly 10 years — is any indication, Jaejoong is going to be spending a lot of time in the country. Perhaps he’ll gift fans with more music, more television appearances and, if we’re lucky, his first Japanese drama role since 2010’s “Sunao ni Narenakute”? (Hey, a girl can dream, can’t she?)
(YouTube.)

[6/15/18] Reactions from Japanese fans/non-fans: Jaejoong's Music Station appearance: Part 1 * Very rough translations! Japanese to Korean  Korean to English I hope these comments make you guys smile because I felt really proud of JJ while reading them :blush:

DfzK7FKVQAA6RHM.jpg

[6/15/18] Reactions from Japanese fans/non-fans: Jaejoong's Music Station appearance: Part 2 * Very rough translations! Japanese to Korean > Korean to English The baby is so cute & the person who commented about JJ's neck veins is hilarious
Df3gpHOVQAAGdUg.jpg

JJ  @healingvoice09

JJ on Love Music

フジテレビ 【Love music LINE】 今夜は1:20からです TALK&LIVEゲスト ジェジュン LIVEゲスト King Gnu THE ORAL CIGARETTES サキガケ!インスタントmovies!や 今後の放送ラインナップは 番組ホームページをチェック fujitv.co.jp/lovemusic/

Df4RB9pUcAAL8KL.jpg

Df4RB9mUcAEEwcJ.jpg

mia @miacat9095

[ lovemusic_fujitv IG ] I got a picture from Jaejoong, His talk & live guest's appearance tonight is a little later than usual: 1:20am #ジェジュン #Sign #Lovemusic #4hoursbeforebroadcast #pleasedonotmissit instagram.com/p/BkICHNcAqtn/ (International time: June 18 at 1:20am)

Df5k_2oUYAAqcvc.jpg
Jaefans* Global™  @Jaefans_Global 

Photo People Season 2 In Tokyo - Jaejoong singing

Geo Kyuzizi

* Photo People Season 2 Jaejoong was passionately singing karaoke, and the other members were at a loss for words. Look at their expressions 

Yoo Seonho also lost his balance when Jaejoong hit a super high note

Df4UqdSUYAAQTJR.jpg

Df4VVfBV4AAPH34.jpg

Df4Zjy7VAAAR15L.jpg

Df4ZuaWUwAAoQNF.jpg

[JAEJOONG CUT] 180618 fujitv 『love music』 talk guest and live performance #ジェジュン #JYJ #김재중 
FULL (23:38) dai.ly/x6m3xhs 
DOWNLOAD (1.68GB) sendanywhe.re/37WU1P1A 
mediafire bit.ly/2yt2php g
oogle drive.google.com/open?id=1sbunb

Df9Eg_RUcAESeGu.jpg 
Df85crtVQAAo5iN.jpg 
via momsykris

180618 fujitv 『love music』 kim jaejoong performing 'sign' #ジェジュン #JYJ #김재중 FULL (4:50) dailymotion.com/video/x6m3vw3 
니키 @qdeoks 

Gorgeous #Jaejoong! #sign #ジェジュン #LoveMusic

Df6C5VKU0AAahqv.jpg

Df6DM6yVAAAvGrW.jpg

Df6DUjBUYAIGeW-.jpg

Df6DedqVQAEMRE2.jpg

Df6DxPHVQAA8HJy.jpg

Df6ETvGVAAAFuHG.jpg

Df6EeSEVAAAZr-l.jpg

Df6Ek5mU8AEtMh_.jpg

Df6FlxrVAAAnAm7.jpg

Df6Fq-UU8AAKxHo.jpg

Df6JdeQUcAEtw-W.jpg

Df6JxkdU0AEs17X.jpg

Df6JqkvUYAExrF5.jpg

Df6Q7CxUcAM5NTA.jpg
Df6Q_qvU8AAlzdg.jpg

Df6RZudU8AAyG4v.jpg

Df6SZubUEAEUBOq.jpg

ふるふる @furufuruold

#Jaejoong hanging out and being friends with Shimizu Shota and them going to karaoke to sing duets makes me giddy:blush: The vocal slayage... Also EXILE's Ti Amo being one of JJ's karaoke favourites
The feeling of watching JJ on Japanese television after almost 10 years has been very emotional. I'll support #Sign with all my heart. The song is so cleverly made to showcase the very colours of his voice that charmed all of Japan back then
JJ talked about how he watched 魔女の条件 [Majo no Jouken], a j-drama starring Matsushima Nanako and Tackey, to learn Japanese back in the days, and heard Hikki's 'First Love' as the theme song. And to think that Hikki was 16 then; JJ said she was a genius

JJ also said that Nakajima Miyuki's 仮粧 [Keshou, Makeup] was the hardest song to cover, since the lyrics are great and the song overflows with feelings, so he was a bit worried whether he could convey all those emotions to listeners in his version.
JJ met L'Arc~en~Ciel's Hyde, whom he has always been a big fan of, through a mutual friend some years ago. JJ didn't want to be invasive or nosy so he didn't ask, but Hyde talked about his methods of making music unprompted. He mightve read JJ's mind

Sandy (#work) @sandy4dreams 

So proud of our rightful King #Jaejoong on #LoveMusic #ジェジュン #Sign

Df6IOa_UYAU7l5X.jpg

Df6IObBVQAI-1nj.jpg

Df6HOkJVMAEcaqi.jpg

Df6HUlQU8AIm5C1.jpg

Df6HZYYUYAECg3X.jpg

Df6HgiiUYAEioro.jpg

Df6cmm6VMAAKlSC.jpg

Df6HysbUcAIMBqE.jpg

Df6IAPGVAAE7QY8.jpg

Df6IMa_UcAAQnKG.jpg

Df6IXNQVQAAZuOJ.jpg

Df6Ng-wUwAEt-J_.jpg

Df6NoqQVMAAJPg4.jpg

Df6Ny86VMAAirhH.jpg

Df6OS2jUcAAS4KR.jpg

furufuruold

Df8Xfz9VAAAIne3.jpg

Df8Xg_lUEAAWd_e.jpg 

Df8Xif4UYAAitqb.jpg 

Df8PSURU0AAcefB.jpg

More news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/18- 6/24/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-618-6242018.html?spref=tw

[6/15/18] Reactions from Japanese fans/non-fans: Jaejoong's Music Station appearance: Part 3 * Very rough translations! Japanese to Korean > Korean to English Jaejoong's underwear story left a deep impression on many people

Df9OnyMUEAEsIL1.jpg
tagged

[6/15/18] Reactions from Japanese fans/non-fans: Jaejoong's Music Station appearance: Part 4 * Very rough translations! Japanese to Korean > Korean to English So many people are complimenting Jaejoong's singing abilities

DgFsGFoVMAEwlRt.jpg

tagged

[ cjes.tagram & JYJ FB UPDATE ] Jaejoong X Dongsaengs! Authentic Tokyo hostel life starts I won't miss Photo People2 today! IG:instagram.com/p/BkJypQzniqx/ FB:m.facebook.com/story.php?stor (Go and leave good comments and ) #ジェジュン

Df9Ck-mVAAAzehH.jpg

Df9ClchU8AEpW5N.jpg
 @Jaefans_Global

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 6/18- 6/24/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/06/jyj-news-week-of-618-6242018.html?spref=tw

Archived