[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

New Episodes of Photo People
Aired January 29th

vlive.tv/video/56980 Hello #Jaejoong And #PhotoPeople!

Handsome photographer #Jaejoong of #PhotoPeople! Click link and give hearts! vlive.tv/video/56980

DUtQgWeUQAAEiPh.jpg

I wanna take lots of pics of this photographer! #Jaejoong of #PhotoPeople

DUtSm1PVQAE-axG.jpg

DUtSm1PU0AE9jTi.jpg

DUtSm1PVwAI0hWY.jpg

Watch #PhotoPeople with handsome #Jaejoong, funny #JoSeho, Cute #Samuel and more! vlive.tv/video/56979 click link and give hearts!!!

DUtVgnuU8AAaO0R.jpg

DUtVgnuVQAA6C66.jpg

DUtVgn1VoAAPkLI.jpg

vlive.tv/video/56979 enjoyable #PhotoPeople with #Jaejoong, #JoSeho, #Samuel, #JunHyuk, #Gunhee, #JungHyeSung, #SimSoYoung, #SunAh

channels.vlive.tv/D37577/video Don’t forget to watch all episodes of #Jaejoong’s #PhotoPeople so far! Give lots of hearts

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/29- 2/4/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-129-242018.html?spref=tw

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cjes.tagram 잘생기고 귀엽고 혼자 다 독점한 김재중 하드 탈탈 털어서 만든 포스트 도착 바로 만나보세요 naver.me/53WW6VCT #김재중 #KIMJAEJOONG #ジェジュン #金在中 instagram.com/p/Bej6X4XnDUi/

DUw8_-6W4AA4TF6.jpg

DUw9AXxWAAAiTp9.jpg

DUw9AuFX0AAKfox.jpg

Check his #behindthescenes taken at #Jparty poster shooting #spot then don’t miss #tonight 9pm #PhotoPeople

[Cjes IG] #김재중 has exclusive rights (monopoly!) on both handsomeness and cuteness  Please check out this post we assembled and don’t miss the new episode of #PhotoPeople tonight #포토피플
via crystalmoon0213

Glorious pics here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/29- 2/4/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-129-242018.html?spref=tw

Jaejoong at eDaily awards and BTS JParty2018 poster making...

시상식에서 잘생기고 귀엽고 난리 난 김재중 볼래? (출처 : 씨제스 | 네이버 포스트) naver.me/53WW6VCT #Jaejoong

DUw5kjMWkAEnuFc.jpg

DUw5lqNXUAA3x3h.jpg

DUw5m7XXkAAvU-o.jpg

DUw5oDYX0AAcLkb.jpg

DUw53dOWAAAnhsQ.jpg

DUw55QaWkAA-kpX.jpg

DUw56d6WkAAMQj9.jpg

DUw572lXkAAFhla.jpg

DUw6A8wXcAAhPLx.jpg

DUw6B1IWsAU9mI6.jpg

DUw6sQeWkAAFFnF.jpg

DUw6tm-WsAA_G_t.jpg

DUw6ulkWAAUpXRv.jpg

DUw6vZXXcAARbdZ.jpg

DUw6w_QX0AAdrzY.jpg

DUw6yEmWAAAnVxL.jpg

DUw6y6tXkAEHFTL.jpg

DUw6zwTX4AA5iKf.jpg

DUw7C30X4AMmZlO.jpg

DUw7Du7X0AA1fEa.jpg

DUw7FmLWkAAeXid.jpg

DUw7HhdW4AEvmvy.jpg

DUw7IwnXkAEBL10.jpg

DUw7Tt5XcAAu_PF.jpg

DUw7U75XUAAkiS6.jpg

DUw8TDSW0AEBhN8.jpg

DUw8VjiWkAAYTW_.jpg

DUw8XiRWkAAYcUD.jpg

DUw8ZPnX4AASD17.jpg

DUw8biSXkAEJITb.jpg

DUw8c8LXcAEdLNj.jpg
DUw8ehIWkAE-8FO.jpg
DUw8f_fX4AY7r8s.jpg
DUw8i7XX0AAnmXT.jpg

DUw8la9X0AAaOpn.jpg
DUw8ny3WsAAAVTN.jpg

DUw8qLgX4AEsBQw.jpg

DUw8tKsXcAAF6co.jpg
DUw8wPfXUAEEvSD.jpg
DUw8yHxW4AEzSAX.jpg

180129 #Jaejoong Info CJES IG【Great love from JAE fans who celebrate Jaejoong day 1st place in foreign trending, 2nd place in votingThank you very much】 #JYJ #김재중 #金在中 #ジェジュン #คิมแจจุง #kimjaejoong
DUskTHnVwAAzYVl.jpg 
via kiss_JYJ3

Jaejoong on his way to Japan

DUxVYrtVMAEVp0B.jpg

DUxVYruVQAAGKBA.jpg

DUxVTvcVoAcDsR0.jpg

DUxVTvsUQAAI4mn.jpg

DUxVTvhUQAA51sn.jpg

DUxVTvkU0AEPL2y.jpg

DUxTd8CV4AAC506.jpg

DUxTd8BVoAA7I67.jpg

as tagged

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/29- 2/4/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-129-242018.html?spref=tw

Watch New Episodes of Photo People
Aired January 30th

Click on Vlive links and give hearts...

vlive.tv/video/56981 Hello #Jaejoong And friends in #PhotoPeople!

Watch new episodes of #PhotoPeople w/ #Jaejoong, #JoSeho, #Samuel, and more...

vlive.tv/video/56982

DUyb0auVAAA6cW-.jpg

DUyb0avVAAEEtIx.jpg

Jung HyeSung mentioned that #Jaejoong’s first album came in cassette form as well. Only JYJ side of old pic shown Conscious editing there. vlive.tv/video/56981

DUy0dDaVwAAp7mW.jpg

[IG] #김재중 reposts a news article on 420 kg rice donation made by fans at his latest fanmeeting “heart warming” “heart warming”

#김재중 and fans’ accumulated donation Rice: 47,230kg Coal Briquettes: 8,195 pieces Ramen: 2,340 pieces Eggs: 7,100 Pet Food 600kg Mango trees: 100 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a
via crystalmoon0213 

DU2cZUKWAAE7rKb.jpg

DU2cZURW0AAJKM8.jpg

180131 #Jaejoong News 【JYJ Kim Jaejoong, fans donated 420 kg of white rice in his birthday fan-meeting, “Heartwarming”】 It’s the news that Jaejoong captured and post on IG. Plz check EN translate in pic~ #JYJ #김재중 #金在中 #ジェジュン #คิมแจจุง #kimjaejoong

DU2wG6AVQAEcRS6.jpg

DU2wG6BVMAA3804.jpg

via kiss_jyj3

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

まさかの雨がまた… みんな気を付けて来てくださいっ!

180201 #Jaejoong Tweets 【It’s raining again... Please be careful when coming here!】

via kiss_jyj3

Bright Starts
Jaejoong's first meeting with Jaefans
DU8hUPPVwAAm5yv.jpg

Fan Goods
DU7Oy5QUQAAi__a.jpg

DU7OzyOVQAAZhAC.jpg

@MSapital

DU9s_KCX4AE_EVc.jpg
DU9tAi5X0AAVpYW.jpg
DU9tB5FWAAE8Lne.jpg
cr. jj_mk_0329+miki_calling

[JJstagram] It is not Hiro.

DU81q5wVMAAPp2M.jpg

via rubypurple_fan

Lol, we already know it’s not Hiro! Congratulations on #BrightStarts in #Japan! Wishing you the best always! @bornfreeonekiss Ganbatte! instagram.com/p/Bep3pv2B73N/

kimjaejoong @bornfreeonekiss

皆んなが居るからこそ僕も存在しますからねT^T

DU8vJOlVQAAr6f1.jpg
DU8vJOkVoAAAD-o.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/29- 2/4/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-129-242018.html?spref=tw

Bright Starts in Japan with Jaejoong

Translations/Accounts

There is a presscon before the actual event. A part of it will be broadcasted in Fuji TV's Non stop! program on Monday!

JJ: I am nervous and my hands are shaking. It was nice seeing all of you. You did not give up. Thank you!
JJ: I organized this event. "Bright Start" - thought of this because I want the start of my Japanese activities to be bright.
JJ: It is a free event, cos if it is not, it will not be a gift for everyone, right?

JJ officially announced that K-Dash is his new management agency in Japan. He plans to do a lot of activities in Japan in the future!!! Yessssss!!!!

"JBs" will be his personal jimusho or company.  
So K-dash is in charge of over-all activities but JJ also has his own company that will coordinate with K-dash. 
via rubypurple_fan 

(There’s “JB” logo at bottom right on banner-te4jyj)

DU8OmZhU8AAW6tE.jpg

JJ: During the army, I went from 59 kg to 79 kg. Muscle mass ne! Now I'm 66 kg~
Fans are singing Happy birthday to JJ~ Happy birthday, dear JJ~
We'll see more of JJ on Japan TV~
2018 challenge/goal for JJ: Be healthy. Will try to be more healthy this year. It's not just physical appearance but I will take care of my body too.

Mission 1: Jump rope 30 times in 30 seconds. Punishment: take off one by one if you can't do it.
Mission 2: Do not blink for 30 seconds
Mission 3. Do hula hoops for 30 seconds

Hula hoop mission success. JJ: Felt like I won an Olympic medal. 
Present for completing the mission: Nike sneakers

Today's quote: I'm the type to wait for a kiss.

JJ: I'm preparing for a Japanese album. I'm collecting songs now.

JJ: I came secretly to Japan to do the photo shoot for the Bright Starts goods.

JJ: I will spend most of my time in Japan. Will travel back and forth between Korea and Japan. Looking for places to live but will probably be in Tokyo. Don't ask me where!  

JJ: Trying my best to do a lot of activities in Japan.
JJ: I will make a special guest appearance in Tokyo Girls music festival which will be held on April 1 at the Yokohama Arena
Tokyo girls music festival : Headliner: JaeJoong
via rubypurple_fan 

DU8e5NjVQAAz9tA.jpg

JJ gave a deep bow, thanking everyone for waiting for him.
via rubypurple_fan

Other Translations:

JJ changing clothes time. JJ: 50 minutes ? Fans: 1 minutes!!! JJ: I can’t do that bc I’m not a Superman!

What JJ wants to do in 2018 1. To be healthy! Not only looks but want to be strong from inside!

JJ: wasn't planning to make goods this time but people asked for something memorable so they made it last minutes.

There is a present from fans to JJ today. He wants it now! But can’t have it that easily. He has to clear missions!

Mission 1: jump rope 30 times in 30 seconds! The rope is very long!
JJ: can I go change my clothes before jump?
Mission failed. Maybe longer rope is better? Take the shirt off! JJ: but it’s cold!

MC: can you show your muscle? JJ: I still do wait training sometimes. MC: Pushups? JJ did 10 times!

Mission 2: don’t blink for 30 seconds!
He failed because he said the stage is too dry and breezy.

Mission 3:do hula hoop 30 times in 30 secs. He succeed this mission!
JJ can now receive a present from fans! Something healthy! Something cool! Running shoes? This one will sell out again! Anything he uses will sell out. He’s trying on without socks!
He can attend Olympic! Very light! He likes it.

Request time. Fans wrote when they enter the venue today. Papers are on the board on front and back.
MC: How do you help if you see a girl who getting approached by stranger (male)?
MC: how do you approach to a girl? JJ: I will probably be silent near a girl. I will sneak my phone in her bag, and call that number. He’s very shy.

Shooting game: some fans have blue paper on the seats with number on it. He shoots the target with number and the fans who has same number will win JJ’s personal items.

JJ: I will be going back and forth Korea and Japan. Fans: tell me your address! JJ: I can tell you but I won’t! I bought the condo in Japan.

JJ will be at Yokohama arena on April 1st at Tokyo girls show as headliner. He will sing several songs!
via allalone86jj

DU-n2opWAAAXG1-.jpg

Another Translations:

JB's will be JJ' s private agency
JJ finished changing his clothes
in 2018, JJ want to stay healthy.
mc is teasing jj before giving him present
giving him mission1: do jumprope 30 times in 30sec
mission incomplete coz his clothes got caught on the rope
mission 2: not brinking for 30sec
jj failed mission 2.,
he said there was breeze coming so he couldn't help it
mission 3: 30 swing of hula hoop in30 secs
succeeded
mc said if jj use whatever, it will be sold out
running shoes was the gift from fanclub

there are wishlists from fans on the board
how do u save ur precious girlfriend if some guys r bothering her
question changed to how does jj pick up girl?
another request said pls dance
jj said he is a type of guy who is waiting to be kissed
jj is preparing for album..japanese album
no singing today
jj only want to do 100% talk
shooting game
fans who got light blue paper...
raise ur hand.. its behind chair??
there is number on the card
jj will shoot 6targets and the lucky numbers of target jj hit will be the winning number n the fan will get jj's used items.

one person won
 1st n second winner got poster with autograph. 3rd long tlshirt. 4th poster..

jj said he won't tell location of his apartment in jpn
jokingly said yokohama

singing i will protect u
via angel33wing
DU_u2-mV4AUw0lY.jpg
DVAUVpAVwAAwBYC.jpg

[News] 32 year old Jaejoong, on being active in Japan after 9 years. "I got old a little"
Jaejoong Japan Restart! 32 year old's great joy in being presented a celebratory cake: "I'm going to cry"
[News] Jaejoong, finally restarting in Japan, reveals his emotions and what has changed over the past 8 years
via rubypurple_fan 

[News] 32 year old Jaejoong, on being active in Japan after 9 years: “I got old a little”

jjbday
Popular South Korean singer Jaejoong (32) held a fan club event at Tokyo Dome City hall in Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo on February 1.
He established his own fanclub in Japan last December. Starting this year, his activities in Japan will resume in earnest for the 1st time in 9 years. 2,300 people were invited for yesterday’s event. Jaejoong, who celebrated his 32nd birthday last month, was given a cake during the event.
When asked about what changed in 9 years, “I still feel the same but my face got old a little”, he said with a wistful smile. He also revealed that he is making a new album and would like to participate in dramas as an actor.
The Pyeongchang Olympic games will be held in his home country of Korea starting February 9. “I want to go and watch but I will be working in Japan, so I can’t go.”
Source http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/20180202/kor18020205010001-n1.html

@rubypurple_fan

Jaejoong restarts his activities for the first time in eight years in Japan. “Only thing changed is my age!” -Sports Hochi Newspaper #Jaejoong #ジェジュン #BrightStartsInJapan2018 @bornfreeonekiss

English translations of JJ interview on February 1st, 2018 Oricon News 

DVASBD3VMAE9i4l.jpg

DVASBDbVQAAST7H.jpg

@allalone86jj

DU_Qx1kVwAA0wXj.jpg

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/29- 2/4/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-129-242018.html?spref=tw

Bright Starts...Jaejoong starts his Japan comeback!
Press Pics
DU_ituwV4AAFMIC.jpg
DU_ituxUQAEg6EO.jpg

DVAUoXyVAAA2S0-.jpg

DVAUq_gVAAEqv1H.jpg

DVAUrXPVwAEOsEv.jpg

DVAUouVVwAA8jzI.jpg

DU_ituwVQAAxwtl.jpg

DVAT8GJVAAEIwhW.jpg

DVAT8WMVwAATo8t.jpg

DU_ituwU8AAPs82.jpg

DU-gKEnU8AEzg1G.jpg

DU-d1QlVMAEYboq.jpg

DVAV-rMV4AET6ts.jpg

DU_OvDzU0AAw_cA.jpg

DU_OwC2U0AAVLQ0.jpgDU_Ov0qVMAEaTV7.jpg

DVAVj8RVMAIK5qW.jpg

DVAV9kqVQAAj4sh.jpg

DU-d1QmV4AA22_9.jpg

DU-gKfuU8AAvkda.jpg

DVAVI7HVQAUH7Xn.jpg

DVAUEtJVwAA7Sns.jpg

DVAVX9TVwAAKHSs.jpg

DVAV99SU8AASF1V.jpg

DVAV-RNVwAE7MKM.jpg

DVAVYMvUQAAOxWZ.jpg

DU_ceUMVwAAomXp.jpg

DVAVae2VoAESe7n.jpg

6 major publications has published news article about JJ's event: Nikkan sports, Sponichi, daily sports, Tokyo Chunichi sports, Sports hochi, Sanspo.
via rubypurple_fan 

DU-uXhYVoAAG4DD.jpg

DU-uXhaV4AA-vjL.jpg

DU-uXi-UQAABjZo.jpg

DU-uXhbUMAAlx8o.jpg

Other IG Update

【toxxnimさん Instagram】 즐겁고 재밌는시간^^내동생 수고했어~ #jaejoong #ジェジュン instagram.com/p/BepxQz4hAxX/

DU8qGeuVoAAxBMQ.jpg

DU8qH8aVoAACDuU.jpg

[JJstagram] I’m happy whenever I celebrate my birthday but as I get older, I became more embarrassed. Haha

DVA-FIRVQAAq9wP.jpg

DVA-FISVwAA9KCm.jpg

via rubypurple_fan

180202 #Jaejoong Info 【Received new sign pic ytd, I look forward to JJ’s JPN events in the future. ^^ He’s always a great person whenever I meet. Gracious & frank & always take care others. One who everyone likes, is Jaejoong ar...】 #JYJ #김재중 #金在中 #ジェジュン #คิมแจจุง

DVBLX2hVMAEHH6I.jpg

KISS_JYJ @kiss_jyj3

JJ's Message on Weibo

180202 #Jaejoong Info (微博韓流Weibo) 【Everything goes smoothly and get well year after year. Everything goes as wishes and get higher step by step.】 It’s Chinese New Year greetings which is hard to translate... I’ve tried my best... T^T #JYJ #김재중 #金在中 #ジェジュン

https://twitter.com/kiss_jyj3/status/959450635782438913

DVCuRnfVwAI4kxW.jpg

via kiss_jyj3

via veronicha_

Crystal Moon'◡' @crystalmoon0213

#김재중 Kim jaejoong and B1A4 Baro Teasing each other just like real life brothers JJ: If I can go back in time, I’d go back 6-7 years and become same age as Baro to practice+debut together Baro: Then, I’d go back exactly 6-7 years so I can be younger than you again

1pzyZheF?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://t.co/LoqenAEOAp
click on link

180202 #Jaejoong Autograph Letter at ‘Bright Starts’ Full EN translation can be checkers in pic~

DVHGG3aUMAAffB_.jpg

DVHGG3WVQAABisp.jpg

@kiss_jyj3

Photo People Previews

[V LIVE] #포토피플 4 - 6 Charismatic French fashion models make the entrance! #김재중 #PhotoPeople

8bKagN5g?format=jpg&name=600x314

[V LIVE] #포토피플 4 - 7 The Best Day of My Life! The day of shooting <VOGUE> pictorials #김재중 #PhotoPeople

V3XWKUxU?format=jpg&name=600x314

[V LIVE] #포토피플 4 - 8 Calling all Chanel Fashionistas! #김재중 #PhotoPeople

xtYfFBs-?format=jpg&name=600x314 

Long coats look so nice on oppa coz 
Oppa has wide shoulders 
Oppa has wide shoulders 
Oppa has wide shoulders - Jung Hyesung  
#김재중 #포토피플 #PhotoPeople

DVKP9sDVoAA_1FL.jpg 
DVKP9sEVAAUIYfr.jpg

Modeling first before he turns into a photographer 
#김재중 #포토피플 #PhotoPeople

DVKRLDhVAAANGFC.jpg
DVKRLDiUQAAtWq3.jpg 

via crystalmoon0213

#포토피플 The story behind how the photos #김재중 took got to be published on Vogue magazine will be revealed on 2/5-6 episodes of #PhotoPeople m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=404&a 

#포토피플 #PhotoPeople delivers tons of things to watch: From the rumor of Cho Se Ho poppping up in every corner of Paris to great chemistry between #김재중 and Jung Hyesung m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&a
via crystalmoon0213
DVPQMGgU8AERuRL.jpg 

channels.vlive.tv/D37577/video 

Watch all #PhotoPeople previews & Full Episodes here & give hearts! #Jaejoong, #Samuel, #HyeSung, #SimSoYoung & more

More updates here:

JAE.SENSE @jae_sense_china

We set up a public library in a primary school in Yunnan, China on behalf of Jaejoong, as a meaningful gift to his 2018 birthday. Happy Birthday Jaejoong!

DVLgdwHVMAEvIH_.jpg

DVLgdwIV4AAtLoo.jpg

20171226 김재중공익도서실 기록 "KIM JAEJOONG" Public Library Set Up

JAE SENSE

Up to date news here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/29- 2/4/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-129-242018.html?spref=tw

Kim Jaejoong mentioned by young Samuel

[TRANS] 180202 Samuel Kstyle interview part 3 -end- “You starred in NAVERT TV’s Photo People recently, there’s one of the cast is JYJ’s Jaejoong who is a big senior. How do you ....”

samueltrans @samueltrans_

DVKp49WU0AEg2ID.jpg 

DVNv_kUUQAA6WoU.jpg

New Photo People Episodes
Aired 1/5/18
Click on links and give hearts...

I’m sexy and I know it! #Jaejoong in #PhotoPeople! vlive.tv/video/57933 w/ #JungHyeSung #Samuel #JoSeHo #SimSoYoung #SunAh #JunHyuk #Gunhee

DVR2VpuV4AEGVOo.jpg
DVR2VpsVQAEfuzJ.jpg

DVR2VpvVwAAhwB7.jpg
DVR2VptU0AENxmO.jpg

Photographer #Jaejoong of #PhotoPeople vlive.tv/video/57934 Watch episodes & give hearts! W/ #Samuel #SimSoYoung #JungHyeSung #JoSeHo #Gunhee #JunHyuk #SunAh

DVR6ZbgU8AAmlas.jpg

DVR6ZbcVQAEDlCt.jpg

DVR6ZbiVoAEfcJ1.jpg

DVR6ZbfU8AAQfxr.jpg

#포토피플 #김재중 displays unparalleled skills during fashion magazine pictorial shoot #PhotoPeople m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=215&a
DVZX7KUU8AAo_c_.jpg

via crystalmoon0213

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/5- 2/11/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-15-1112018.html?spref=tw

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 2/5- 2/11/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-15-1112018.html?spref=tw

[ENGSUB]180201 KIMJAEJOONG ORICON NEWS-JAEFANS EVENT

잴러리 DC

[ENGSUB]180205 KIMJAEJOONG FujiTV-JAEFANS EVENT

잴러리 DC

Jaejoong in Japan newspapers/magazines 

DVUmwu1V4AA1hy6.jpg

DVUmwu3VAAET81x.jpg

DVUmwu2UMAAYnrx.jpg
DVUmwu1UQAAUcju.jpg

@jaejoong_gazou

Complete Jaejoong's Bright Starts in Japan recap (vids/pics/translations/fan accounts)
Here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 1/29- 2/4/2018 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2018/02/jyj-news-week-of-129-242018.html?spref=tw

Archived