[OFFICIAL] JYJ Kim Jaejoong - 김재중 Thread

Guest ces

PPAP creator/singer commented regarding Manhole's own version of PAPP dance...

@kosaka_daimaou

古坂大魔王 Retweeted KBS 한국방송
おおおお!

https://twitter.com/MyloveKBS/status/887467850704629761

@crystalmoon0213

Crystal Moon'◡' Retweeted 古坂大魔王
The singer of the song gets amazed by the dance!!! 오리지날 가수님 놀래킨 맨홀 댄스!!!! #김재중

Photo published for [단독 teaser] ‘PPAP’ 판타지·코믹·어드벤쳐 우리가 한다. <맨홀>

DFJEB9DUAAADlDR.jpg

First look at Jaejoong’s time-slip rom-com Manhole

by tipsymocha

manhole-still01.jpg

We’ve got our first glimpse of KBS’s fantasy rom-com Manhole, the other time-slip romance in the new drama cycle. I’m not quite ready to let go of Seven Day Queen just yet, but time unfortunately waits for no one, and production for Manhole is full steam ahead with a couple weeks left to go from its premiere date.
These stills feature our hero Jaejoong (Spy) on the beach sporting a pair of shades I want for myself. He’s harboring a 28-year-old one-sided love(!!) for the heroine UEE (Night Light), and starts his “random time-slip” journey through a manhole in order to change his present once he gets an invitation to her wedding. Well, better late than never.
What he doesn’t count on are the unintended consequences of his actions when he goes to the past through his time portal, and how even the smallest change can bring about unexpected long-term effects in the future (or his present). I’m excited to learn more about how his time portal works because it doesn’t sound like he has any say in where he gets dropped. I wonder if it’ll be a linear back and forth, like Tunnel, or if he’ll land on certain dates all willy-nilly.
Joining Jaejoong and UEE are Baro (Master–God of Noodle) and Jung Hye-sung (Chief Kim) as the leads’ best friends. Kim Min-ji (Woman With a Suitcase) and Seoyoung (Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim) round out the supporting cast of Manhole, which is directed by PD Park Man-young of Vineyard Man and written by Lee Jae-gon, whose credits include Special Affairs Team TEN.
Manhole will premiere on August 9 in KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot after Seven Day Queen ends its run. 

manhole-still02.jpg

Via Chosun Ilbo
Dramabeans

Jaejoong Update

Our #Jaejoong update! instagram.com/p/BWwg8znhqRk/ #BongPil Fighting! #Manhole in #KBS
DFKHECUVoAA_chR.jpg

[JJstagram] Manhole group shirt 
#BongTee (shirt) #Manhole 
In photo: shirt by Bongpil-ie
via rubyrpurple_fan

NOTE: Shirt is by Moldir (needle logo) and Kim Jaejoong is the Art Director/owner of the brand/company.

Other IG
[kcmmmmman.in.kr Instagram] instagram.com/p/BWwU3fWBAh0/

[Other IG] Saw #김재중 on my way to school I'm the happiest person in the world Almost cried
via crystalmoon0213

DFJ1DfVUQAAH2nH.jpg

DFJ6yFtUwAAJ5S4.jpg

Hmmm...Our adorkable unemployed bum looks rather dapper and 'employed' in this pic!

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kim Jaejoong for @star1magazine

DFLsTtuVwAAPpMC.jpg

[Cjes IG] Gaze/hair #김재중 in black is always RIGHT Look 4 him in 10+Star Cover/Pictorial/Interview by self-proclaimed "Puppy-like Kitten" JJ
via crystalmoon0213 

@star1

DFLrC5vUwAMVNU2.jpg

DFLrFSWVYAEA3IH.jpg

DFKZfTlVYAAXUkn.jpg

DFKhlJmUMAAtb12.jpg

DFKhlJkUwAAjtJl.jpg

DFKjczWUMAAISmH.jpg

DFKjWY2UMAAIZxo.jpg

DFKozfIUMAEecww.jpg

DFKo0K2UIAAU0Qx.jpg

DFLSwdlUMAAK_UL.jpg

DFKezWDUwAAGl_3.jpg

more here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

Cjestagram Update...BongPil aka Jaejoong

DFLxK5WUIAAIfey.jpg

[Cjes IG] Bong Pil so generous! Manhole team filming hard in scorching heat wearing group shirt-warm gift from #김재중 "Thank you fans"
via crystalmoon0213

Jaejoong 'gifted' his army buddies (military band) specialized and exclusive shirts before also...
Very nice. Creates camaraderie...

DFLri0bUwAAAmwV.jpg

BongPil at Manhole film site
as tagged

DFLQhBdVwAUiOp8.jpg

DFLQjAmVwAEdk16.jpg

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

Updates from our Jaejoongie! instagram.com/p/BWxtrCxBUIc/ #BongPil aka @bornfreeonekiss Fighting! #Jaejoong and #Manhole Team Hwaiting!

DFMj1bOUAAAfFax.jpg

DFMj1bMUIAAdYxd.jpg

• jj_1986_jj고생하시는 스텝분들 멋지십니다

• [IG] Filming crew, who are working so hard, you are so cool!
    by crystalmoon0213

BongPil and SuJin in highschool!!!
    daljoon217 INS
    DFOYihLU0AAN732.jpg

Cast of Manhole throws dignity out the window for new dance teaser ==> dramabeans.com/2017/07/cast-o
     by tineybeanie

DFNMkCAUwAE2JxK.jpg

Bahahahaha! I can’t contain my laughter at this latest teaser from Manhole, the upcoming time-slip fantasy rom-com starring Jaejoong (Spy) and UEE (Night Light). They’re dancing to the viral internet sensation “Pen Pineapple Apple Pen” song, and it’s absolutely hilarious. Sure, it adds almost zero info about the time adventure plotline of the drama, but I’ve been playing it on nonstop repeat for the past hour, so that must count for something, right?
    The drama Manhole is about a unemployed neighborhood bum named Bong Pil, played by Jaejoong, who accidentally discovers a manhole that lets him travel through time, but the downside is that he can’t control his time-destination. When his best female friend (also the woman he’s been crushing on one-sidedly for the past 28 years of his life), played by UEE, suddenly announces her impending wedding, he immediately thinks the manhole will be the key to his main mission: Go back in time and capture his girl’s heart.
    Unfortunately for him, but funny for us, he ends up in random times where any tiny action he takes creates a butterfly effect, changing the present. So the drama will largely be Jaejoong making mistakes through time and going back through the manhole to fix them, all the while trying to get his one true love to fall for him. I wasn’t sure if this would just be a modernized repeat of Operation Proposal, but the tone of this teaser suggests otherwise.
    The teaser highlights the four main cast members, UEE and Jaejoong with Jung Hye-sung (Chief Kim) and Baro (Angry Mom). Altogether, the text that floats above their heads while they dance says: “Summer 2017, these reckless kids are coming. Time transcendence fantasy comedy adventure.” Their serious deadpanned expressions contrasted with their unashamed flippity-flop dance moves is comedic gold!
    KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Manhole begins on August 9.

Manhole1.jpg
Manhole2.jpg
Manhole3.jpg
Manhole4.jpg
Manhole5.jpg
Manhole6.jpg
Manhole7.jpg
Manhole8.jpg
Manhole9.jpg
Manhole10.jpg
Manhole11.jpg
Manhole12.jpg
Manhole13.jpg
Manhole14.jpg
Manhole15.jpg
Manhole16.jpg
Manhole17.jpg
Manhole18.jpg
Manhole19.jpg
Manhole20.jpg

Via HeraldPop

Kim Jaejoong Updates

'SPLENDID COMEBACK' #김재중 "Afraid that I'd be forgotten after 2 yrs of hiatus" entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a
via crystalmoon0213

DFNwZNpV0AADXvf.jpg

DFNwZNyUQAA03Ai.jpg

[Cjes IG] #김재중 is remaking himself constantly Go experience his evolution yourself at atstar1.com
via crystalmoon0213 

DFN64SvUQAAk4bM.jpg

DFN64S2UIAACU51.jpg

[Full TR] #김재중 shares his true feelings m.entertain.naver.com/read?aid=00026
via crystalmoon0213

DFORaA7UAAA83Xs.jpg

DFORaA7VwAAEkJ2.jpg

DFORaA8VwAA4fvn.jpg

DFOW9dfUQAAYx2Z.jpg
DFOXLijV0AAZfaH.jpg
DFOXS-cVwAANoXi.jpg

DFOXVHVUwAETQpR.jpg

magazineO @magazine_O

Please note that there are 2 magazines that Jaejoong is on the cover...TenStar and @star1
DFOcjNZUIAAC4vQ.jpg 
DFOcjNZVoAA_MsJ.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

DFOOH2WUQAE3WWh.jpg

[Cjes IG] Raise your hand if you were run over by #김재중 's handsomeness this morning Handsome for 13 years straight
via crystalmoon0213 

DFOj3I4VoAAN5kQ.jpg
DFOj3I2VwAA5v-J.jpg
DFOireGVYAA-REA.jpg

m.facebook.com/story.php?stor

[Other IG]Much awaited 10+STAR August issue on sale! #김재중 returns with more innocent(?) face! Handsome beyond human! instagram.com/p/BWzpoBhDBkh/
via crystalmoon0213

DFTaYf-U0AA9jSs.jpg

DFTaYf5VwAAAYJ_.jpg

Kim Jae-joong opens up about military service

Updated : July 21 2017

(@star1)

Kim Jae-joong of JYJ said he was worried about being forgotten during the two-year hiatus necessitated by his mandatory military service, in a recent interview with local fashion magazine.

“The worry about being forgotten -- that was the biggest worry,” he told @star1. “So I wanted to work more and more. The military service is mandatory. But I couldn’t help worrying about the career break.”

Asked about his thoughts on the reactions from fans that he looks better with the short hair he had during his military service, Kim said, “I often heard that (my handsome looks are) all because of my hairstyle. But please don’t get me wrong. I am a man who looks good also with short hair.”

(@star1)

Kim enlisted in the Army in March 2015 and was discharged in December 2016.

He is currently filming KBS drama “Man Hole” alongside actress Uee. The drama series is set to air in August.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

hellokpop@hellokpop

JYJ's Jae Joong On Military Service: "Being Forgotten - That Was The Biggest Worry" - hellokpop.com/featured/kim-j
DFQKBySXgAE_dot.jpg

KpopStarz @kpopstarz

JYJ's Jaejoong Admit He Is Afraid Of This Because of The Military dlvr.it/PXNy5D

DFRS9ogU0AAcI6o.jpg

allkpop@allkpop

Jaejoong reveals what he was afraid of in the military allkpop.com/article/2017/0

DFQP7esV0AAbp9M.jpg

In a recent photo shoot and interview with '@star1', JYJ's Jaejoong expressed that he was scared he might have been forgotten when he enlisted for his military service.

Jaejoong said, "Being forgotten when I enlisted was my biggest worry, and that's why I wanted to continue to keep working. Military service is a duty. However, the fear of being absent and a period of resting wasn't something I could control." He also joked, "Before I entered the military, many people told me I only looked good because of my hair. Please don't mistake it, I look okay even with short hair."

He concluded the interview by promoting his upcoming drama 'Manhole', saying, "It feels surreal that it's been 14 years already since I debuted. There are times when my memories from ten years ago are hazy, so every moment right now still feels new and interesting. 'Manhole' is something you can enjoy while laughing - the drama is a young and refreshing drama so please stay tuned."

You can catch more of Jaejoong in the August issue of '@star1'!
allkpop

Jaejoong at Manhole filming site...

None fan encounters #김재중 in 8 yrs @DC_Jellery gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id
via crystalmoon0213 

DFPIZANU0AAkCPy.jpg

DFPIZAMUIAYlX65.jpg

CEO Jaejoong!!!

LOUNGE KAVE @loungekave
Cafe de KAVE @kave_cafe

DFQifWMU0AAk_Tc.jpg

DFQifZhUAAA3GHE.jpg

DFQidqOU0AAJRTC.jpg

DFQifWKVYAESqs3.jpg

AngelWing @Angel33Wing

Cafe de KAVE poster

DFPg1Y8UwAAYb4T.jpg

DFQyPpFVYAAF2Uq.jpg

Our CEO #Jaejoong update! instagram.com/p/BW1b36PBc_F/ #KAVE in #Shibuya #Japan 

DFT8jjqVYAEzRbm.jpg

DFT8jj2UMAEIREO.jpg

CJES IG Update
Kim Jaejoong...

via miacat9095

[Cjes IG] V Fairy 

DFTT_9NUQAAoFl5.jpg

DFTT_9PUwAAWWPp.jpg

DFTT_9PU0AAXaj6.jpg

via crystalmoon0213

JJ IG Update

Ahhh #Jaejoong's thumb in a coban wrap! Not very swollen so that's good! instagram.com/p/BW1gJaehote/ #BongPil of #Manhole Fighting!

DFUFa-eVwAE4MNL.jpg

Other IG
instagram.com/p/BW1YlcOhapU/ 

DFUCjN3UMAMt-R_.jpg
Manhole scripts...

More updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

[Other IG] Coffee Truck: #김재중 Kim Jaejoong so professional
via crystalmoon0213

DFWfsU5VoAEIK3H.jpg

DFWfsU6V0AARevb.jpg

[Other IG] Unique Selfie! I told him it's sad coz I'm not sure when we will meet next #김재중 kindly took a selfie w me!
via crystalmoon0213

DFUer7PU0AAgDSY.jpg

DFUesxXUIAAKDlL.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 PD #강병택 (KangByeonTaek) is a #KBS PD who sent the support

DFUcv_wVwAUN-ZL.jpg

DFUcys5VwAAEDCs.jpg
DFUV02ZV0AAjzlA.jpg

Manhole Update

#Manhole #맨홀 Child actor actor IG update instagram.com/p/BW3jbPnhSta/

DFYT6CxUAAEyQQI.jpg

DFYi3MrUQAIYb1K.jpg

BongPil is reportedly the one in the middle

DFYlo3ZUwAEWuGa.jpg
#Manhole #맨홀 More child actor IG update instagram.com/p/BW3ytWsjdlt/

DFYxzvZUIAAR34V.jpg

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE

@Manhole_KBS

[Cjes IG] Manhole is taking over the top spot of internet search keyword raking everyday. How do you feel about it?
via crystalmoon0213

DFViZ0ZUIAAQziR.jpg
DFWG51KV0AIN0-X.jpg

Manhole is number ONE on Korea Search engines!

DFVt_8HVYAAZFdf.jpg

updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/17- 7/23/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-717-7232017.html?spref=tw

Handsome Jaejoong-oppa! Outsider's daughter Roun cradled comfortably in #김재중 's arms m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a
via crystalmoon0213

DFZ3yk7XYAAlcmA.jpg

[OTHER IG] Rapper Outsider Instagram Update: instagram.com/p/BW4U1p_gJXZ/

DFZ3yk-XoAAUTj9.jpg

from JJ's IG

JJ stylist IG update
Hearing Jaejoong's "Don't Walk Away" on the radio

20170723 nohmy1118 IG

miacat9095

Manhole Update

Introducing our little #BongPhil & #SooJin
K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE @Manhole_KBS 

DFbK_b9XsAA2HCU.jpg

Child actor of #Jaejoong & #UEE instagram.com/p/BW48IrGjCyn/ they are so adorable

Staff wearing BongPhilmadeTee

DFZY-dqXoAA7--I.jpg

DFZY_e0XgAAEuWo.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 #Tee #Support fm #JaeJoong #ThankYou from staff

DFeb0f3VoAAKa3G.jpg

JJ IG Update (Reminding us when to watch Manhole!)

[jj_1986_jj] Jaejoong's Instagram Update: 8.9 instagram.com/p/BW7z9TOh4In/

DFg_Zf4U0AAotB2.jpg

Jaejoong as BongPil in Manhole

DFiTKUDWAAA7_9x.jpg

[PT TR] Honey drops from Bong Pil #김재중 's eyes when looking at Sujin m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&a
via crystalmoon0213 

DFif_5GXoAAn4HZ.jpg

[Cjes IG] Puppy-like Pil is happy as Sujin puts sunblock on his face

Heart fluttering still cuts of Manhole's #김재중 and UEE released m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a  via crystalmoon0213 

DFib_2FW0AEnLFo.jpg

DFiTKUGW0AMYq_g.jpg

Waaayyyy too adorable... I really hope this drama delivers. The video teaser and stills are giving us all kinds of 'wonderful feels'...Manhole team Hwaiting!!!

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/24- 7/30/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-724-7302017.html?spref=tw

__yy__24__ IG update

DFjEGYoXoAAxSf-.jpg

Manhole Updates

What is a HOF? exploringkorea.com/hof-korea/

DFjBxarU0AAA0ce.jpg

DFjBy3uV0AAfgpW.jpg

DFjBz_PVoAAeVz2.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 #Staffupdate Filming by the sea

DFi_hC-VoAAwtXc.jpg

#Staffupdate 1st look inside #BongBongHofCafe

DFi9iAxUAAAyPeZ.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 #SeoYoung IG At #BongPhil 's cafe #BongBong

DFiznBYXUAEGo8a.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 Actress #JungHyeSung IG instagram.com/p/BW7jZfXDbSW/

DFijTkJXkAA1BOg.jpg

via

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE

@Manhole_KBS

News Headlines re: Jaejoong and Manhole
Translations by crystalmoon0213

I express my opinions more assertively these days: It saves me lots of heartaches #김재중 m.newsen.com/#forward

DFi0sDiVYAAjbwC.jpg

I just become humble in front of my fans I want to meet them more often #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&a 

DFi1uYjUAAA2Q06.jpg

Manhole was the script that stole his heart: will show you brand new side of me through this drama #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a

Time to fall into #김재중 's Manhole kbs.co.kr/tt/m/news_view 

DFi2tmbVwAA-mil.jpg

I must say I'm a puppy-like kitty if I were an animal... In color? I'm black! #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&a 

DFi3Z4aU0AA2M12.jpg

[KBS OFFICIAL] Pil-Su couple is coming! Pls go press ❤️office.kbs.co.kr/mylovekbs/arch 

DFi1WyGWsAEAC3f.jpg

#김재중 Kim Jaejoong + UEE A couple in wonderland entertain.naver.com/read?oid=438&a 

What's so special about putting on sunblock that our hearts flutter? Pil-Su couple (Pilsu in Korean means a must) #김재중 UEE

DFjKrrpUAAALiZG.jpg

Other headlines...

First still images of Kim Jae-Joong and Uee in a scene together from KBS2 drama series “Man-Hole: Feel So Good” asianwiki.com/Man-Hole:_Feel

#Jaejoong reveals #Manhole script matches his style bcs it makes him showing unpredictable side entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&a

JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/24- 7/30/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-724-7302017.html?spref=tw

JJ IG Updates

20170725 jj_1986_jj IG

via miacat9095

The never ending love-hate story of #Jaejoong and #cat instagram.com/p/BW9xlPxhDlC/ Precious #JJ

DFlaRBTUwAAi9b-.jpg

DFlaRBWVwAQy9-Z.jpg

DFlaRBVU0AADFeF.jpg

DFlaRBVUwAAb9GT.jpg

UEE and Jaejoong cozy up under the sun in new Manhole stills

by tineybeanie

mansh1.jpg

UEE (Night Light) gazes adoringly at Jaejoong (Spy) in the new stills for their upcoming fantasy rom-com Manhole. He plays a recently unemployed layabout who falls into a manhole by accident, only to discover that it’s a portal to the past. In the present, after learning that his longtime crush and best friend (played by UEE) is about to get married, he decides to jump back into the manhole to rectify the past and declare his love for her.
But of course things don’t go that smoothly, especially since Jaejoong can’t control when in the past he lands. A whole series of unintentional changes ensue in the present due to the butterfly effect of his mere presence in the past, and he needs to keep going back to patch things up as he causes more mishaps.
These new stills show a scene from the past where UEE has gone to visit Jaejoong by the beach, where he’s working at a summer part-time job. The atmosphere is sweet and romantic as she helps him put on sunscreen so he won’t burn in the hot sun. Jaejoong looks like he’s been hit hard by Cupid’s arrow as she concentrates on covering his whole face.
It looks so cute already! I was already sold after the pen-pineapple-apple-pen teaser, but Jaejoong’s apparent puppy dog devotion just increases my excitement. Wednesday-Thursday time-slip adventure drama Manhole begins airing August 9 on KBS. 

mansh2.jpg
mansh3.jpg

Via MBN, iMBC
dramabeans

Jaejoong chooses an animal he compares to in '10+ Star'

By KpopJoA   

Jaejoong

JYJ's Jaejoong recently posed for '10+ Star' magazine, describing his role in his upcoming drama 'Manhole'. 
The idol relayed, "I received many project offers once I returned from the army; however, 'Manhole' stood out to me the most. Please look forward to my cheerful, yet unpredictable moments on screen."

When asked what kind of wild animal he would compare himself to, Jaejoong responded, "a catdog," with laughter. He chose black as the best color that suited him.  

More of Jaejoong's photos can be found in '10+ Star's August issue!

Jaejoong_1501006356_2017072601002329500171611_20170725100857504.jpg
Jaejoong_1501006365_2017072601002329500171612_20170725100857518.jpg
Jaejoong_1501006374_2017072601002329500171613_20170725100857527.jpg
Jaejoong_1501006384_2017072601002329500171614_20170725100857535.jpg

allkpop

Manhole Teaser #2

https://t.co/40jc73XNVH

Tough, Variety, Hard Carry Time Travel: Where the hell did you bring me to you cursed manhole? #김재중 m.tv.naver.com/v/1891038
via crystalmoon0213

DFn-NwJVoAA6WeN.jpg

DFn4BAdVYAEYK_0.jpg

DFn-NwIUMAA3bfB.jpg

I knew you were a bit crazy but you are crazier today! #맨홀 #김재중 Teaser No 2 m.tv.naver.com/v/1891038 
via crystalmoon0213

DFnkBw6UQAEGYxW.jpg

Average town but not so average people #맨홀 #김재중 I refuse to be average! I'll go even far far lower! m.tv.naver.com/v/1891038
via crystalmoon0213 

DFn9Ma6UMAA_a-b.jpg

DFn9Ma5UIAEqIww.jpg

DFn9Ma5UwAEJVqW.jpg

DFn4F0FVoAQmNb3.jpg

Other scaps

DFnvmSlVoAAKbcw.jpg

DFnwB8mUQAAnHu4.jpg

DFntzQrUAAAIDea.jpg

DFnvmSjUMAAw3rk.jpg

DFnfYFCWsAEAZSP.jpg

DFnvmSmUAAA1TvL.jpg

DFn4DPBV0AAS9Tt.jpg

DFnwDudVYAAJXi4.jpg

DFnwD94VYAEOvFy.jpg

More here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/24- 7/30/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-724-7302017.html?spref=tw

CJES IG Update

[OTHER IG] Cjes.tagram Update: instagram.com/p/BW_M7-yHqJk/ Bong Pil in suit! So handsomee!! 
 DFnwdryUMAAfaKq.jpg

DFnwexhVoAAXRL1.jpg

JJ IG Updates

Hello @bornfreeonekiss 
Wishing you the best as #BongPil in #Manhole

[IG] It's such a sweet thing to take a day off after running in full speed without rest
via crystalmoon0213 

DFpflpPXgAAh4rp.jpg

Our #Jaejoong with friends (including #JangGeunSuk) instagram.com/p/BXBSbK9Bjs4/

DFrpkWBU0AAGkYY.jpg

Main poster for "Random Time-travel" Drama 'Manhole' showing Crazy-Avengers of 4 including #김재중 Kim Jaejoong X UEE revealed entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&a

DFsrBGrUAAAMXzB.jpg

[Cjes IG] Let's just walk on Bong Pil's path #김재중 #맨홀 Spend this summer with the funniest heartthrob Bong Pil

via crystalmoon0213

DFsutDXXcAApDf1.jpg

Come #join 'Bong Pil' on his #time_travelling #journey soon this #August!

#Manhole #맨홀 #Staffupdate OST in the making

DFkLQ4SV0AAPDUt.jpg

DFkLSuKUQAA-mAy.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 #Fanart Applying sunblock can be this romantic

DFk6j7RUAAApWu4.jpg

DFk6kpMVwAEAFgD.jpg
@Manhole_KBS

[OTHER IG] AtStar1 Magazine Instagram Update: instagram.com/p/BXCCkJdh4ya/ 

DFs_AJYUMAAyeh0.jpg

It's been 14 years but I still feel like debuting every time #김재중 m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=415&a
by crystalmoon0213

[TR1] #김재중 atstar1 interview m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=415&a

DFtapeYUwAE-J_x.jpg

DFtapeYUMAAM2Bg.jpg

DFta5jmUwAA5LoA.jpg

DFta5joUIAAQq55.jpg

DFtbNzRUAAAvOzi.jpg

DFtbNzVUIAAuJ7Z.jpg

by crystalmoon0213

14년차 #김재중, ‘매순간 데뷔하는 느낌’ (출처 : 앳스타일 | 네이버 TV연예) naver.me/Fh2CUmAe

DFs_DSyVYAAPRJY.jpg

DFs_DvGUQAE2jeY.jpg

DFs_A8cVYAAkTwz.jpg

DFs_ED9U0AAhr-X.jpg

DFs_FAGVwAAf6xQ.jpg

DFs_Ae4UwAEQlUj.jpg

DFs9IWPUwAQof7M.jpg

Jaejoong updates

Gloriously gorgeous #Jaejoong aka #BongPil of #kbs2drama #Manhole instagram.com/p/BXCuOoAHNft/

DFuhxYUUMAAz91W.jpg

Cuteness! #Jaejoong is #life instagram.com/p/BXCzyoSBq9p/ #BongPil in #Manhole 

DFusbcMVoAQuX8w.jpg

[IG] That was my biggest concern Military service is compulsory. But I couldn't stop myself from worrying about the hiatus.
Translations via crystalmoon0213

20170727 cjes.tagram IG

via miacat9095

DFvysu3VwAEO3OS.jpg
DFvyuWnUAAAykJ9.jpg

DFvy57JVoAAeYwn.jpg
DFvy57IVwAAifIY.jpg
DFvzEr_U0AASi9x.jpg
DFvzGIZV0AArOSC.jpg
DFvzIZnUIAEBTig.jpg
DFvzoAkV0AELw3n.jpg
DFvzpfeUAAAwZQc.jpg
DFvzrKEUMAABTu2.jpg

Click on link:

https://t.co/Bl4rZ82Bby 

Jaejoong's greeting video...

YinYueTai - YinYue V Chart greeting vid!

Full interview vid will be released tomorrow! m.weibo.cn/2420490011/413

DFvEsxmU0AE_dPx.jpg

[TR]#김재중 #ジェジュン #Jaejoong YinYue V Chart greeting vid:

DFvH9JmV0AEfKfN.jpg

by
Morning J @KJJ_VotingTeam

via emilychan

Updates here: JYJ CAFFEINE: JYJ News Week of 7/24- 7/30/2017 http://jyjcaffeine.blogspot.com/2017/07/jyj-news-week-of-724-7302017.html?spref=tw

JJ IG Update

[jj_1986_jj] Jaejoong's Instagram Update: instagram.com/p/BXDHiqjhT5L/ Coffee Bongfeel

DFvmw5pV0AA0M60.jpg 

[IG] Thank you my fans for sending the coffee truck #김재중 yum Bong feel
via crystalmoon0213

DFv2lAnVoAA2PDE.jpg

[Support project 1 from Morning J] 
Sum-up 1 : words for you
P3: letter for #김재중 
P4: letters for managers, #맨홀 directors, and writer

DFvy_bAVwAAoeEJ.jpg

DFvy_aCV0AACOwm.jpg

DFvy_bZUIAIbwPw.jpg

DFvy_SBVoAAvA9Q.jpg

Morning J @KJJ_VotingTeam 

#FanSupport from #JaeJoong fans MorningJ_Fansite

DFv60nsUQAAejVt.jpg
via  smrstyle_ ins

Manhole | 맨홀 - 이상한 나라의 필 [Teaser Ver.1]

With English subs

KBS World TV

Manhole goes retro for the ultimate beach holiday ==> dramabeans.com/2017/07/manhol  

DFxhCFPUwAA2LSE.jpg

by tipsymocha

You know, I’m almost sad to see KBS’s Manhole start airing, since that’ll mean no more of these wacky promos which I’m enjoying immensely. Whoever’s in charge of the promos for this show is a genius and should get a raise. Get on that, KBS!
The teaser starts with the most ‘80s intro ever, with the music and Jaejoong (Spy) emerging from the titular manhole, ensconced in white smoke for some additional retro ambiance. The intercut words say, “A normal neighborhood. Not so normal people.” We get brief scenes of Jaejoong getting doused in water and then saving someone from a house on fire in a princess carry.
He, UEE (Night Light), Jung Hye-sung (Chief Kim), and Baro (Angry Mom), together called the “crazy avengers,” spend what looks like the best beach holiday ever together. UEE says offscreen, “I’ve always known you were crazy, but you seem like even more of a crazy bastard today.” I can’t help but agree when I see Jaejoong get into all sorts of trouble, even one that gets him running away from the police, yikes. The teaser ends with the chyron, “An intense and variety-like, hard-carry time journey.”
I’m pretty excited to watch what looks like the wacky adventures of one big man-child (Jaejoong) and the mistakes he makes while time-travelling through a manhole, in order to prevent his lifelong crush from going through with a marriage. I’m also glad that the tone of the drama seems to be more irreverent comedy, which certainly differentiates it from all the other time-slip dramas we’ve seen. To be honest, I’m just looking forward to the fact that Jaejoong seems to be going no-holds-barred slightly off his rocker with his character, which looks like it’ll be a hoot. So excited to see him and his crazy friends as they get up to time-slip trouble in Manhole!
The time-slip drama will premiere on August 9 in KBS’s Wednesday-Thursday slot. 

manhole-teasers201.jpg
manhole-teasers202.jpg
manhole-teasers203.jpg
manhole-teasers204.jpg
manhole-teasers205.jpg
manhole-teasers206.jpg
manhole-teasers207.jpg
manhole-teasers208.jpg
manhole-teasers209.jpg
manhole-teasers210.jpg
manhole-teasers212.jpg
manhole-teasers213.jpg
manhole-teasers214.jpg

Via Xports News

Check out the 2nd trailer + official poster for Jaejoong & UEE's 'Manhole'! allkpop.com/article/2017/0

DFyGUU2UAAICOib.jpg 
KBS2's upcoming drama 'Manhole' starring JYJ's Jaejoong, UEE, B1A4's Baro and Jung Hye Sung unveiled a second trailer, plus a new official poster!

'Manhole' is a comedy surrounding the story of Bong Pil (Jaejoong), a jobless man who falls into a manhole and travels to another dimension. The poster features vibrant colors, as well as the lead cast walking across a crosswalk Beetles-style. 

The drama premieres August 9 at 10 PM KST!
allkpop 

WATCH: "Manhole" Drops Group Poster And Second Teaser Video soompi.com/2017/07/27/wat

DFvAofqUAAAPPM7.jpg 
A comedic second teaser has been revealed for upcoming drama “Manhole”!
Beginning with the text “Normal Neighborhood, Abnormal People,” the clip gives a sneak peek at the wild ride that the drama will take you through. The characters struggle with water, fire, police, and more in the eventful video.
In addition, the drama also revealed a poster of the leads Kim Jaejoong, UEE, B1A4’s Baro, and Jung Hye Sung with a concept somewhat similar to the classic Abbey Road image by The Beatles.
Manhole2.jpg 
Soompi 

More Manhole Updates

#Manhole #맨홀 #Staffupdate hot summer and there's mosquito

DFqYuK_UAAEqfLu.jpg

#Manhole #맨홀 [SPOTTED] Teaser at Gangnam Stn, abt 10s

DFlM0QYU0AEddYa.jpg

K-drama 맨홀 MANHOLE @Manhole_KBS

Manhole 
BTS Pics (from first Teaser PPAP and Poster making)

13%EB%A7%89%EB%82%98%EA%B0%80%EB%8A%94.g

%EB%A7%A8%ED%99%80%EC%83%88771%EC%9B%80%

DSC08452.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08665.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08669.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08697.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08449.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08519.jpg?type=w1200

DSC09304.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08719%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

DSC08720%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ
DSC08721%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

DSC08612%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

DSC08612%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

DSC08620%28%EB%91%98%EB%A6%AC2%29.jpg?ty
DSC08621%28%EB%91%98%EB%A6%AC1%29.jpg?ty

DSC08494.jpg?type=w1200
DSC08500.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08566.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08542.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08456.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08689.jpg?type=w1200

DSC08625.jpg?type=w1200

15.gif?type=w1200

18.gif?type=w1200

DSC08649.jpg?type=w1200

%EB%A7%A8%ED%99%80_%ED%8F%AC%EC%8A%A4%ED

DSC07753.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07738.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07760.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07655.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07711-%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

DSC07730.jpg?type=w1200

DSC07826%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

DSC07835%28%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95%29.jpg?typ

KakaoTalk_20170729_053005597.jpg?type=w1

KakaoTalk_20170729_053043639.jpg?type=w1

page1.jpg?type=w1200

KBS드라마 | 네이버 포스트) naver.me/5LDvTgX2

More pics here:

Manhole Drama Soompi Thread here:

Archived