• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest conduongmuathu

Other:

HUH JOON

PD: Lee Byung Hoon (best PD)

Writer: Choi Wan Kyu (best writer)

Cast: Jeon Kwang Ryeol, Hong Soo Bin, Hwang Soo Jeong, Lim Hyun Sik,...

Guest charles0702

FULL HOUSE ALL THE WAY!!!

i agree with soustada all the way.. full house for me.. imo the best korean romantic comedy/drama.. shk was oustanding as han ji - eun.. :D

Guest ChakHanSarah

Gosh....there are like soo many....hehe...I had a hard time choosing but I chose My Girl....lol...I love that drama....I think me new fav will have to be Spring Waltz...if it does not disappoint me @ the end...lol...

Guest ChakHanSarah

my girl

^....see I am not the only one...hehe...lol...just being stupid..since I am supposed to doing some research for a paper right now with my english class....lol....so I may just post a lot of random stuff in here so please understand.....

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Fh because its the first KOREAN drama that got me into KOREAN stuff!! And I sure loved it sooo MUCH ans still do!! Coz I cant get enough of the leads and the drama itself!!It will always be the BEST for me!!

:D

Guest honeyyeyes

FULL HOUSE!!!! nothin beats it..itz wut got me hooked into krn stuff =P haha if it wuznt 4 that i wouldnt be here

Archived