Host Boy Central!

Guest heartkiller

Guest makihiro

Hi Taehyunjin,

It does seem like maybe the host clubs are dying out. I mean I have not heard any news about any of them. I go on some hosts blogs and they are not updated much.

But I was wondering if you know why Haname Higiri (I hope I spelled that right?), why he is not with Club Air anymore and moved to Club Ai$? (If you know anything about that...).

Good luck to your friend also... maybe he can own his own his own club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

ai0no0ff and I were talking about the hosts and girlfriends and how it must be tough for them to trust anyone and just fall in love. It seems so hard for them to meet anyone with the little time they have and they are not sure if she would be faithful. I mean the girls may not be sure if the guys can be faithful also.

So do you girls think it is possible for them to have girlfriends and make it work? (I'll answer later)

I guess it's possible for them to have a girlfriend and make it work..I mean eventually some these hosts will get tired of what they'll do and will choose to live and work differently from what they are used to..nothing is impossible, i guess :D

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest taehyunjin

Hi Taehyunjin,

It does seem like maybe the host clubs are dying out. I mean I have not heard any news about any of them. I go on some hosts blogs and they are not updated much.

But I was wondering if you know why Haname Higiri (I hope I spelled that right?), why he is not with Club Air anymore and moved to Club Ai$? (If you know anything about that...).

Good luck to your friend also... maybe he can own his own his own club.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

ai0no0ff and I were talking about the hosts and girlfriends and how it must be tough for them to trust anyone and just fall in love. It seems so hard for them to meet anyone with the little time they have and they are not sure if she would be faithful. I mean the girls may not be sure if the guys can be faithful also.

So do you girls think it is possible for them to have girlfriends and make it work? (I'll answer later)

I don't know anything about hosts outside of the Kansai area. In fact I kind of stopped paying attention to hosts in general.

My ex-boyfriend was a host, our relationship lasted for about 2-3 months and was the lamest thing ever. He was a sweet guy but ZERO time and there was that huge trust issue on top of it all.

Guest precious4e

^ careful. The Mods are giving warnings for the people who break the 20 character rule. :ph34r:

Ah I haven't been keeping up with this thread.

But yea I'd think dating a host would be difficult.

They've probably seen some very ugly things about women and would definitely have some trust issues.

I don't think i'd want to date a host either :sweatingbullets:

o thanks btw!

hmmm....i don't mind dating one, for experience, but than it probably wouldn't work because of his hatic lifestyle so it'll probably be better to be friends.

Guest InfiniteTime

hums wow would you Taehyunjin like to answer this one question of mine?

if i were to stay... lets say 3-4 hours how much would that cost? I read the apsrt about how many types of things you'd like in the front but it confused me, lol.

Guest mal3ficum

LOL wow host clubs..reminds me of ouran :)

but wow most host club guys are hot

though there are some that arent

probably wont ever go to one though aha, im not really someone to do that, although itd be nice to be praised by a hot guy ;)

Guest taehyunjin

hums wow would you Taehyunjin like to answer this one question of mine?

if i were to stay... lets say 3-4 hours how much would that cost? I read the apsrt about how many types of things you'd like in the front but it confused me, lol.

Depends on the club because all of them run different prices... But likely 2500yen per hour plus about 20%+ tax...

Guest amydien

Wow I like this thread.

Really good insights on some of the host clubs in Japan. I admire them for being able to endure their work but at the same time, it's a sad life that they live. Sure, they smile and look happy when working, but that's pretty much all of it. Anyway, they all look hot. If only all men in the world could look like that :D

Guest taehyunjin

I checked out new Club AI FOR YOU in Minami Osaka recently. It's part of DEEP GROUP and quite a few of my friends work there... Quite a nice club~

Guest gRRR-raWRRR

This tread is interesting :D n the host all look hot n cute i wana go to a host club :D TAEHYUNJIN ur lucky :D

Guest hakunamatata

First time posting here^^

Just posting some random pictures from Club Acqua and Club Air^^Don't want the thread to be shut down^^

It's a mess..sorry..

09dbce7b.jpg256154d8.jpg4854641a.jpg4ea1594b.jpg6cabbf78.jpg

879e4ff1.jpg

img-1cgi.jpgimg-2cgi.jpgimg-3cgi.jpgimg-4cgi.jpgimgcgi.jpgiori.jpg

seiji.jpgSeijiNaoya.jpg

You can see that I have never done this before....

• 1 month later...

Archived