Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest luvtaebin

I LOVE G.O.D.!!!!!

I LIVE IN LA BUT I'M GONNA GO TO NY TO HOPEFULLY SEE THEM AGAIN!!!!

IF THEY'RE REALLY GONNA HAVE CONCERT

THEY WERE SO... NICE WHEN I MET THEM!!!!!

i just discovered the group..after watching Yoon Kyesang's My 19 years old sister inlaw series...

i checked his background and found out that he was a member of the boy band called G.O.D...from then on, i started searching for their songs...they really have a wonderful collaboration...i mean their voices blend with each other...

to be honest...i'm already kinda addicted to these guys...especially after listening to their song called "LIE"...

i hope that some of you could post some of their songs in this thread for all the fans of GOD from other countries, coz it's really hard fo us to get a copy or d/l it from another thread coz most of the time their not using English to post the information....

i hope to see more pics, news, and songs... :D

Hello my friends, I'm back to report to god's new thread....what a pity that all our goodies are gone...anyway, let just forget about it and start a new one for god.....god's thread alive, running and growing....

FIGHTING!!!

GUCCI QUEEN - Tks for posting the profiles of god members, but for Kyesang, his year of birth was in 1978 not 1979, could you pls amend this, tks.

Hi Stace, adikkeluangman & The Mamaist!

Stace& The mamaist--> You changed username. I thought it's you but wasn't sure about it until you mentioned your old username. Glad to see you.

Thanks for for more pictures and more info Mamaist.

Dabin--> Hello! I finally see your post in here. I know all of our g.o.d. files are gone but we'll start with new ones and more files. Unfortunately we can't share any files just like before. I'm glad Bihyul make that website.

BTW, where's Bihyul? I haven't seen her post in her. I know she's very busy with school and volunteer works these days.

Mandy--> Oh no.....you must be really mad about your yookahilgi episodes. Let me know if you need them upload. I have to find them in my computer.

blue izce8--> Nice to meet you & welcome to g.o.d. thread. Yes. they're a wonderful group and really harmonize in singing. Hope to see you around.

Guest chocopie0927

hahaha. im so glad there are much more of us god fans (its spelled "god".. not G.O.D. or GOD or g.o.d.. they said so themselves =P ) in soompi. ive been their fan since i was in 3rd grade ( so that would be about 6 years until now) and i have liked none of the other bands.. like shinhwa, dbsk, ss501 etc etc. anyways. these are my FAVORITE pictures of hoyoung.. i like him best. but i still like alllll the other members (without any of them, there is NO god.. yanno?)

(please.. just SAVE the pics to ur computer, dont use my links.. my photobucket is really full.. sorry! >.< )

hoyoung2.jpg

hoyoung.jpg

hoyoung3.jpg

hoyoung4.jpg

FACTS about god members:

park joon hyung

_used to go out with han go eun.

_went to calstate in santa monica

_played water polo in high school

_also had an afro in high school picture

_was a graphic designer...? before getting in god

_is danny ahn's cousin

_was also in a beer commercial

_oldest member of god

_blood type B

kim tae woo_lived in the countryside.

_parents disapproved of singing.

_youngest member of god, 12 years apart from park joon hyung

_sings best in god (no arguments about this.. really.. hes gooood)

_broke? his leg in the car accident during their 2nd-3rd album

_was featured with

_sidus entertainment told him to wear his glasses so that their fan ratings wont drop

_was recruited last of the god members

_tallest of the members (about 185 cm..)

_going to the army with hoyoung in january 2006

_blood type B

ahn danny (shin won)

_has acne.. lots.

_directs a radio program called Kiss The Radio.

_also composes his own music

_is the main rapper of god

_gets the most fan gifts out of all the members of god (sonhoyoung closely following behind)

_blood type O

_not much people know about his father.. noone hears much about it..

yoon kye sang

_tried out for being a rock star but instead got recruited to god

_is an actor now

_he is NOT permanently out of god.. not officially

_is at the army at the moment

_blood type A

_had a MAJOR gay scandal w/sonhoyoung because they were so close w/each other

_when he concentrates, he cannot hear, see, feel or smell anything else than what hes concentrating on

son ho young

_shortest of god members

_is thought to be really girly, but is actually really manly

_made the most scandals out of all god members (songhyegyo, finkl members)

_had most injuries from the car accident (had nose surgery)

_blood type B

_was a gangster during high school, ran away from home

_has a rich father, rich stepmother, one older sister, one younger sister, and a mother in indianapolis

_younger sister is from stepmother

_older sister, son jung min, is a vj

_likes brian mcknight & craig david

_wears calvin klein cologne

_favorite noraebang song is park hyo shin - babo

FACTS ABOUT god::

_their 3rd album, guh jit mal (lie) sold over a MILLION!! (hard to hear stuff like that nowadays.. even boa sells like, 20000 only)

_all of them have a older sister

_their 100 Human Concert was a success, and now they're practically the best live band in Korea (lets admit it, guys, shinhwa & dbsk usually lipsyncs unless its really important)

_won KBS, SBS ANDDDD MBC yearly music awards for their 4th album (peak year)

_lost lots of fans with rumors about park joon hyung&han go eun, rumors about closing up the group, and also scandals about sonhoyoung's citizenship in korea.

more later~

Guest falling U P

chocopie0927: did you make those facts about the members yourself? a lot of them were very impressive! I cannot believe that Taewoo's parents disapproved of him singing. I'm SO glad that he continued with his dream though, he is quite possibly one of the BEST singers in Korea!

guys-_-

THEY SAID NO OFFICIAL THREADS.

^ did you read the pinned topic that Chrissejin posted? he re-opened these already ^__^

Guest HoiSang

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT !!!!

MAN, i'm so glad this thread is back, jeeee-yeahhhh! heh heh!

and oh, am i the only 1 excited that god's 7th album will be out in less than 2 weeks time, kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!! - hmmmn, but i dont think i'm alone in this, hehe!

thanks guys for the awesome pics and clips - and chocopie0927!!!! thanks for the extra info bout god - man , didnt know until up this moment there were sum stuff i didntn knw about our boys....

like the fact hoi actually ran away from home, gahhhhh -_-; he looks soooo not the type ^^ and yahhh! i always thought hoi would be the one getting all the prezzies, since i always tot he's the most popular - surprised to hear it was danny ne ^^ but well, i also do believe he IS THE hottest guy on earth - acne and all- so yeah :D

btw, did anyone got hold and watch the god is back dvd concert already? hopefully my aunty had already bough it for me, cant wait to watch it, gahhhhhh...

p/s, is hoi going to the army this coming december or in 2006?

i was gone for almost a week..

and im still at awe about everything

well this is what i get

but the good thing is i get to change my nick.. heheh!

but nice seeing the thread again :D

c u all here!!

haha! i just learned today that danny's name is SHIN WON@!

how was i able to call myslef a fan!!

feel soo stupid..

but then again, im soooo glad he's using his english name ^^

with all the fuzz i xperience in my anatomy class..

argh!

Shin reminds me of bones! hahah!!

chocopie>>> love ur nick very korean! ahha! remonds me of samsoona ^^

and thanks for posting some god trivias i soo havent heard before :rolleyes:

hoisang>> how r u ? :D

i think hoi will be going to the military by january

but is TW going january too???

dabin>> thansk for posting the link... but wait... the vid was taken july?? i thought they came here around july?? and actually im still thinking that prolly there still in cali???? so howcome its their vid coming form the states? just wondering :D

ck>> how have u been?? hope ur feeling well already..

its been pretty hot recently eh?!

stace!1 mrs park?!! nice! & the mamaist changed hers as well??? uh oh.. have to read back ^^

a fresh new start for everyone!!

tGiF!!!

oh yea! Im celebrating my 1st post in soompi!

:blush:

Guest Mrs. Park

stace!1 mrs park?!! nice! & the mamaist changed hers as well??? uh oh.. have to read back ^^

a fresh new start for everyone!!

hey gray aka fixated2ken! *waves*

yup Mrs. Park that's me!! hahaa :P

----

i'm looking for Rgal, i've uploaded the xman eps!! ;) pm me!

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

Hey guys!

Nice to see you guys again.

I really missed this topic.

But I don't think we're allowed to post media files...

Anyways, I'll try updating as much as I can in this topic about our lovely giodi oppa deul^-^

You guys can just call me "JENNY" instead of "THE_MAMAIST". xD

hay.....a few of you had changed names.....i'm a bit out-dated.....so who's who

let me see..... <_<

Mrs. Park is stace (good change, bty when did you get married to Mr Park???)

gray is fixated2ken (ha...ha...easy to remember)

adikkeluangman is N'war (no change, just loved your nickname NO WAR, JUST PEACE like god)

of course ck16 is Cindy.... ah... how could i forget our dear mandy....

anyone i missed whom i know had changed to new names, pls tell us.....

me....no change, stick to Dabin :P

Guest GUCCI QUEEN

hay.....a few of you had changed names.....i'm a bit out-dated.....so who's who

let me see..... <_<

Mrs. Park is stace (good change, bty when did you get married to Mr Park???)

gray is fixated2ken (ha...ha...easy to remember)

adikkeluangman is N'war (no change, just loved your nickname NO WAR, JUST PEACE like god)

of course ck16 is Cindy.... ah... how could i forget our dear mandy....

anyone i missed whom i know had changed to new names, pls tell us.....

me....no change, stick to Dabin :P

Haha I'm THE_MAMAIST.

Did you read the info post I posted?

I think that post should be quoted and move into the first post, since "post anything about god" isn't the best and most informative first post.

Haha I'm THE_MAMAIST.

Did you read the info post I posted?

I think that post should be quoted and move into the first post, since "post anything about god" isn't the best and most informative first post.

oh yes...sorry for missing you....Jenny (mamaist = GUCCI QUEEN), tks for amending KS's birth year.

ah....forgot to say hi to hoiSang, whiterose too.....long time no see....

if i still miss out anyone i know, pls excuse me....coz nowadays getting old....... :lol::lol:

One question, can we post some news clips which are in VOD?

Archived