[MANGA/ANIME] DEATH NOTE

Guest kookis2

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fresh

I recently finished Death Note and I have to say it's like the best manga I've ever read. :) The Yatsuba corp arc was extremely boring for me though...

I wish that the manga ended with either L or Light winning... too bad that L died and Near won for him

Guest AnonEMus

I just started watching this anime. I thought I wouldn't like it because it is kind of dark for my taste. I ended up liking it. It isn't dark but more a thriller, mysterious like of anime which I like! :) I have a feeling I will catch up this weekend. :X

I absolutely love Death Note *__*

Definitly one of the best series ever.

I got to admit that I got rather bored during the Mello & Near period though.

Waay too much talking and logic XD;

Not so much into the anime since the artwork doesn't really do the series justice, but I really enjoyed the movies.

Especially the second one, with all the Shinigami Eye effects.

and Rem.

I love Rem 8D

Guest fuugi

laaaaalalalalaa

im waaatchign the live action version atm!!!!!~

tis good so far! but hve watched that much cos of stuuuuupid exams ==

the manga is aweeeesome! ^^

Guest mary elle

i really like death note. it's pretty interesting. i can't really think of another anime to compare it with.. (based on storyline).

Guest Detective_L

I highly love this Manga, But sadly where i live it dosen't show the Episodes, and if I want to see them I either have to watch them on Youtube, or i have to Buy them.

The Live action movies are Fantastic!

Wow, never knew thier was a Death Note thread on here.

My friend showed me this website. *Thinks* I might like this place. ^^

Now I want to see the episodes now.

Guest beybeesharz

can someone pls send me video links for death note 2 the last name,, cuz i really want to see it -_- but thers no DN2 in youtube LOL :blush: poor me hehe

Guest Lothringen

can someone pls send me video links for death note 2 the last name,, cuz i really want to see it -_- but thers no DN2 in youtube LOL :blush: poor me hehe

Here you go :D

http://animebreaker.com/index.php?option=c...55&Itemid=1

I just saw this today ^^;;

Episode 23 is great!

Hehehe finally they caught that freaky dude with the small pupils XD hahahaha! Anywho... I'm surprised... L could drive a helicopter and Watari could use a rifle XD

Guest oldstellarstory

Episode 23 is great!

Hehehe finally they caught that freaky dude with the small pupils XD hahahaha! Anywho... I'm surprised... L could drive a helicopter and Watari could use a rifle XD

hey thanks =] very much but i already got the movie my friend bought me the 2nd movie =D it was a really good movie--- i love death note (ow btw i'm the one who uses the name beybeesharz xD its my frend's account hehe,. i jus used it bcuz i was at her computer, sori bout dat and thanks again)tc!

Guest nuguya

Anybody looking for the 2nd Death Note movie? You can search for it at tokyotosho.com. Between the .mkv and .avi, I would go for the .mkv since it's a better quality than the .avi

Guest keczianthei

Episode 23 is great!

how can i possibly play these files? should i combine them 3? how? thanks for the help!

Guest trixtah

I recently finished Death Note and I have to say it's like the best manga I've ever read. :) The Yatsuba corp arc was extremely boring for me though...

it was so drawn out I was about to quit reading...started skimming through pages of that crap

Guest x_Entropy_X

This anime is reallllly addicting in the begining it caught my attention like a snap-- but when

---when Light gave up the Death Note book in episode 19? or somewhere around there it became sooo BORING -- no fun when it's not Light VS L xD.

But now it's getting interesting again. I bet Light has an iq of like 300+. <_< I think my friends said that Death note movie 2 is out subbed. :o

Archived