[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest Heavensent_Asian

>_> Does anyone have a valid link to Eppie 69? I'm trying to get the eppies that I want to see since I only started watching it when it was on episode 70-something since I'm in NY!

Very appreciated! And thanks in advance!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...032709555583493

i read on another forum that this article above says that JN is pregnant! with SH child!!! i tried translating it with google man it gave a weird translation!

If someone has a chance can they translate it or something. thanks and ooh the perviews on KBS look great. :huh::ph34r:

ps: after reading the spot translation for the last eps kinda upset that KW isn't on SH and JN side. :(:unsure: I thought that since he and HI are getting married, he would also want his brother to he happy too. :sweatingbullets:B) Ok, it might be hard with all the elders against them.. but a moment of happeness is better then being miserable for the rest of your life. Something to look back on.

granny3ik.jpg

"If Granny aint happy, Nobody's happy"

She looks like she's about to pop a vain!

I'm positive :D that those labels on Sukhyun should have read

Thick and natural black hair slightly crumpled from his moment of love

Awesome dimples which surround the beaming smile

Lovely arm complexion, stong enough to hold the woman he loves

And eyes that show what real joy can feel like-AHHHHH! He's so awesome--I hated his character at the beginning but he has gotten to be the man to me now.

yes sir ree.....our professor here sure likes the SH....LOL...and I think the professor is a writter of romance books, you holding out on us professor....lol....I will say....... I think he is adorable and very handsome , but I do not want him to do that pose again...lol....

just plane old okie here....lol

ep. 131 asf file on ysi from creidesca box:

http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2AFHX6Y...4F2EUHMQXRQERV5

ya listen to the professor y'all!!!!

there's nothing wrong with GO JOO WON. he's perfect. and nothing wrong with a little cheezy romantic sukynee. ^^

Dramaok, I love the pic of SH and JN you use under you name, but was wondering did I miss some party or something coming up, Why are they dressed up like that....just wondering.

oh why I am at it can anyone tell me how to go about getting some hearts here.....lol....would love to help out and give to this site, I really use it alot and enjoy it...thanks..

okie

Guest Happy_Day

granny3ik.jpg

"If Granny aint happy, Nobody's happy"

Ahahaha!!!! So true!

I love the Granny but hate her at the same time. She can be so annoying--

Guest snam124

^thanks for the info. Creidesca!! :) Can't wait to see the behind the scenes interviews of KW/HI's wedding! :D

Episode 132

(from creidesca's clubbox)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...032709555583493

i read on another forum that this article above says that JN is pregnant! with SH child!!! i tried translating it with google man it gave a weird translation!

i thought someone already translated this? wasn't this article about:

JN will get pregnant with SH's child, SH's old illness will return, everyone finds out that SH is MS and JD's son, Grandma and MS will explain to SH that he was given to Nara and JM to save his life, Nara blames MS for SH finding out about his birth and takes revenge by firing KW from WB Home Shopping, MS will make a huge sacrifce to save SH

Guest n5y17cgirl

i thought someone already translated this? wasn't this article about:

JN will get pregnant with SH's child, SH's old illness will return, everyone finds out that SH is MS and JD's son, Grandma and MS will explain to SH that he was given to Nara and JM to save his life, Nara blames MS for SH finding out about his birth and takes revenge by firing KW from WB Home Shopping, MS will make a huge sacrifce to save SH

yup, yup. I briefly skimmed the article above, and it pretty much said the same thing. just from a different article/source. the other article which I think dramaok translated last week was from sports.hankooki.com or something like that...

Guest bellegray

last week's epies were GOOD. you'll definitely enjoy them. :D

so I looked up "담소폐쇄증" (the mysterious disease that SH has/will have) in the Korean-English dictionary, and this is what it gave me:

담소 = chat(ting w/ a person)

폐쇄증 = closure

so it's a blockage of some sort having to do with talking?? I don't know of any disease like that, unless it's somehow related to the vocal cords or lungs or something... I asked my mom who use to be a RN, and she said she's never heard of that term before... I guess we'll just have to wait patiently & see. :wacko:

Hey, i'm not sure if anyone already translated this but I asked my mom...who is an RN right now

담소= its the organ next to the liver...(spleen?) [she knew where/what it was, but forgot how to say it in english]

폐쇄증 = blocked

You know Google translation is bad...they call Jong-nam "Bell South"

Here is the link: http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...22054958390.htm

You know how to translate better than Google???

Where you been snam??, and welcome back :)

haha yeah most translators arent good. But you can't blame them either...because Jong-Nam ACTUALLY does mean Bell South. The translator just doesnt know it was a name. Jong means bell. Nam means South.

hehe :D

Guest professor97

It wouldn't be the spleen because the spleen when it becomes enlarged can cause death if you poked or hot there from severe blood loss. They take it out in that case--there's no transplant for that. The spleen though is tied to the lymph system and if he has leukemia--that would be tied together in the translation. As I said leukemia requires a bone marrow transfer, and I would guess based on what you translated that he has leukemia and that would require a sacrifice by Minsook.

No I don't write romance novels!!! But what Sukhyun said to Jongnam is too tame for the romantic novel genre in America--it would be sexually explicit not sweet and innocent like what he said.

Guest ChiSoju

Dramaok, I love the pic of SH and JN you use under you name, but was wondering did I miss some party or something coming up, Why are they dressed up like that....just wondering.

oh why I am at it can anyone tell me how to go about getting some hearts here.....lol....would love to help out and give to this site, I really use it alot and enjoy it...thanks..

okie

The picture is from the day after Jong-nam and Sul-hyun go to the amusement park. Jongt-nam awakes from a dream where she and Suk-hyun are riding a float in the parade, dressed in the fancy clothes.

I think you get the hearts by supporting Soompi; see the bar at the top of the page. I just did so myself.

Guest kawaiiyuki

[KBS] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man EP 132 LQ

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

also check out Star Magazine (03-28-06) LQ that I have uped to my CB...behind the scenes of the KW+HI wedding + interviews w/ the cast attending the wedding

Can someone maybe put spot translations from some of the interiews for HI and KW's wedding or maybe some screen caps would be cool. thanks !! :lol::P :blush:

Guest snam124

The picture is from the day after Jong-nam and Sul-hyun go to the amusement park. Jongt-nam awakes from a dream where she and Suk-hyun are riding a float in the parade, dressed in the fancy clothes.

yep- episode 53 was really cute.

bscap0004.jpg

Princess Jongnam

bscap0006.jpg

Jongnam and her Prince :wub:

bscap0007.jpg

bscap0008.jpg

Guest n5y17cgirl

It wouldn't be the spleen because the spleen when it becomes enlarged can cause death if you poked or hot there from severe blood loss. They take it out in that case--there's no transplant for that. The spleen though is tied to the lymph system and if he has leukemia--that would be tied together in the translation. As I said leukemia requires a bone marrow transfer, and I would guess based on what you translated that he has leukemia and that would require a sacrifice by Minsook.

No I don't write romance novels!!! But what Sukhyun said to Jongnam is too tame for the romantic novel genre in America--it would be sexually explicit not sweet and innocent like what he said.

aww… is someone giving you a hard time, professor97? it’s o.k. I agree with you: the things SH said to JN are very sweet & innocent, heartfelt & touching, and most of all respectful & honoring, I thought. Some of the hand motions he did may have been a bit gay, but it’s cute – i.e. the heart shape formation over his head – that was kind of cheesy, but it's very Korean (anyone who's ever seen "Gag Concert" knows what I'm talking about).

Leukemia was my guess from the very beginning, too. B/c like you said, that would require a bone marrow transplant, and the best chances for a donor match usually comes from an immediate family member who's blood-related (although not always). And since Minsook is his biological mother, this would be the perfect way for her to save SH.

okie

I think you get the hearts by supporting Soompi; see the bar at the top of the page. I just did so myself.

I PM-ed okie about this yesterday, but for anyone else who might be interested:

The hearts you can get by donating to soompi.

There are several ways you can do this, which can earn you “Friend of Soompi” status and get you the little red hearts.

Just click on the banner at the top of the page, right-hand side, that says "I HEART SOOMPI" and "how can I help?" (banner w/ dark brown background and yellow font lettering). Once you donate, you’ll get a confirmation receipt/email, and soon you’ll see red hearts by your user name...

It costs at least $300/month out-of-pocket for the owner(s) of soompi to maintain this site. So if you want to and are able to, this would be a perfect way to help support soompi.

Hope that helps. :)

p.s. snam124 - I watched ep. 131 last night. you did a great job translating! covered all the main points and everything. kudos to you! :D

Guest dramaok

yes sir ree.....our professor here sure likes the SH....LOL...and I think the professor is a writter of romance books, you holding out on us professor....lol....I will say....... I think he is adorable and very handsome , but I do not want him to do that pose again...lol....

just plane old okie here....lol

okie

thank you for the compliment. i agree with you our professor might be a romance writer in disguise. keke. jk. and n5y17cgirl already answered your question about support and hearts. the red hearts are all the financial supporters! yeah! and sometimes you see blue hearts. those are ppl who are helping out moderating. the moderators work really really hard at soompi. they really keep soompi forums under control. the purple hearts (like myself) are staff members. we help with updating the main site. (the drama site btw is under construction and i already rated this drama as a really good drama. the reviews will be up for the public to view soon. soomp! herself (if you ever see her around) has gold hearts. she is the boss afterall. ^^

more on support: http://www.soompi.com/?q=node/7

Hey, i'm not sure if anyone already translated this but I asked my mom...who is an RN right now

담소= its the organ next to the liver...(spleen?) [she knew where/what it was, but forgot how to say it in english]

폐쇄증 = blocked

haha yeah most translators arent good. But you can't blame them either...because Jong-Nam ACTUALLY does mean Bell South. The translator just doesnt know it was a name. Jong means bell. Nam means South.

hehe :D

bell south! lol. thx for the explanation on SH's upcoming illness. i also asked my father who has a lotta medical knowledge and he said it was probably an amnemia? (ok i know that's wrong spelling) to liver.

Speaking of things by your name----

I have this under my name and can't find what it means...

Anybody know what it is???

Warn: (0%) warn07tu.gif

that means you're fine. if you violate soompi rules you get a warning for each violation. and 3 strikes and you're out. and you can't just randomly sign up again because we can check ip addresses. ^^ usually only you can see your own warning level, after you sign in.

and snam124 i meant to reply earlier, but i for one am glad to see that you're going crazy with the posting of pictures and translations. we really appreciate all the hardwork you pour into this thread. you're the gem that keeps this thread going!!!! thx.

--

even though seok hyeon may sound a bit cheesy at times i really enjoy watching him be so free and happy with the woman he loves. and jong nam is finally fighting for what she wants despite the obsticles which makes me think those two are inseparable now and if the writer/producer somehow kills one off or have them end up not together i will start a big protest!!! may need some of you to join me. ^^

pic of kiwoong in upcoming episode. he looks so wholesome. what a great guy. hae in will be so happy married to him.

a420060326_23100952.jpg

some shooting pictures of kim ah joong (jong nam) and her mom. it's still very cold in korea this time of the year.....

kim ah joong and lee kyeong jin

8020060326_23100388.JPG

kim ah joong

8020060326_23100390.JPG

picture source: yahoo korea.

Speaking of things by your name----

I have this under my name and can't find what it means...

Anybody know what it is???

Warn: (0%) warn07tu.gif

that means you're fine. if you violate soompi rules you get a warning for each violation. and 3 strikes and you're out. and you can't just randomly sign up again because we can check ip addresses. ^^ usually only you can see your own warning level, after you sign in.

Thanks dramaok -- I'm not like paranoid, just wondering.... :blink:

I guess i'll go back and read the rules again...

Guest ChiSoju

Not to sound anxious, but how long til hearts show up? I'm wondering if maybe I entered the wrong member information? :unsure:

Archived