[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest Mme. De Giry

Random Pics from 139

KW and HI's honeymoon trip fiasco

K-HHoneymoon2.jpg

SH on learning JN's imshin

sukhyun5.jpg

^^I wanna pinch SH here and say, "Ah! Don't you give her that look, boy! It's as if you weren't there ;) "

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ronni

ronni your avatar is adorable. is he really your son? he's fabulous!

thank you, i have to agree that he is pretty darn cute, but i'm his mommy, so i'm biased :D

I made a filefront acct, by snam's recommendation, for those who can't use clubbox. I have Ep 139 in it now and will add some more recent episodes, so feel free to check it.

HERE IS THE LINK

Guest kawaiiyuki

Imshim is pregnancy

That is a strange look for him... he should be happy. then again the first thought that came to mind must be NARA.... :tongue2: :tears:

PS still randomly checking out KBS for next weeks previews and i still only see 141 and 142. Guess they're scared that we'll go crazy when we read what happens.... :P

PS still randomly checking out KBS for next weeks previews and i still only see 141 and 142. Guess they're scared that we'll go crazy when we read what happens.... :P

I think That's all they want us to see...Something big is coming like Suk-hun getting sick....I don't have any idea because Google won't translate them...Is that my computer or is it Google? :crazy:

Guest myapril

Mme. De Giry already posted few CAPS from epi 139, so I'm posting some others from the same episode:

After finding out about JM's affair:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Nara told SH about JM

7.jpg

8.jpg

JM sharing the same room with mom:Every middle age man's dream :lol:

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

JN's pregnancy symtomps:

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

JM stealing I think Money from granny and granny found out:

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

JN and SH and you know.......:

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

thnx for the screen caps.

this pic: it makes moments like these that make everything seem alright.. even if it isnt.

15.jpg

Guest chevm

thank you, i have to agree that he is pretty darn cute, but i'm his mommy, so i'm biased :D

I made a filefront acct, by snam's recommendation, for those who can't use clubbox. I have Ep 139 in it now and will add some more recent episodes, so feel free to check it.

HERE IS THE LINK

Thanks a bunch, Ronni! :) Is there any way you can also post eps. 127-130? Anyone out there, pls? Thanks!

Guest kawaiiyuki

Thanks for all the screen shots. The shots of JN and Sh in the park(eps 139 ) were sweet. I agree that even if they might be hard for them and now even harder now that people in the family know about JN being pregnant; they had a moment peace. :D :blush:

Guest dramaok

recap of ep. 139:

JM arrives at the 'big house' and says he was thrown out by Nara. the grandma is pissed at Nara and calls Nara to see why she threw JM out.

grandma asks Nara how dare she throws her husband out this late at night and Nara tells her she promised JM she would throw him out if he ever cheated on her again.

after learning JM had an affair with HI's aunt, grandma and JO chase after JM and JM runs in circles to avoid getting hit.

OD (okdoo) thinks about what happened and feels bad for JM getting beat up. BD (byeong-doo) asks OD what lies 'mr. kim' told her to seduce her and OD says she thought about it and actually mr. kim never lied to her about anything.

she was the one who thought his wife was dead when he only said the wife was far away. BD is pissed at JM but angry at how naive OD is...

JN happily shows her mom the message from k-homeshopping that says JN is hired as an intern and can be a shopping host.

JM drags his suitcase across the courtyard and tells MS he wants to spend the night in KW and HI's room, but the grandma says a cheating husband shouldn't ruin the newlyweds bedroom and says he should sleep in her room instead.

JD and MS are pretty flustered as well and MS says she'll be too embarassed to see HI's family in the future...

Nara tells SH she kicked JM out. SH finds out JM had an affair with HI's aunt and SH says the aunt seemed too innocent to have an affair.

SH asks NR to forgive JM because he may have been confused temporarily but NR says she's already forgiven him 10 times and why everyone always asks her to suffer.

NR says she regretted marrying JM a month after they got married but she's endured this far because of SH. and even though she could endure everything for SH's sake she's really tired of it.

JM is spending the night in his mom's room but her loud snoring keeps him awake throughout the night.

in the morning JN is awaken by JO but JN says she's really sleepy and wishes she could spend a few days doing nothing but sleeping... then at breakfast JN has no appetite and hurries off.

meanwhile NR helps SH dress for work and SH urges NR to allow JM to come back home today. NR says no and SH says he doesn't want their family to burden the big family and whatever their problem they should just resolve it themselves.

NR says she kicked JM out but she didn't tell him to go to the big house.

KW and HI are lost during their trek halfway across country for their honeymoon. and HI is feeling extremely tired and KW suggests they have a beer and rest until the alchohol wears off.

SH calls JM and offers to pay hotel so he can stay at a hotel but JM declines saying he's going back home soon anyway. JM asks SH about NR's condition and they both agree that tonight is too soon for JM to come back.

JN and SH are sitting on the park bench but JN is asleep on SH's shoulder. JN wakes up and SH says JN fell asleep while waiting for SH and she's been sleeping for over half an hour since he's been here. JN says she's been really tired lately for some reason.

SH offers to take JN out for dinner after workout. JN says he should go home under the circumstance and check on NR. SH agrees but says they should at least work out.

KW's colleagues are at myeongja's cafe and MJ tells them OD is not at work today because of personal reason. then MJ asks them if JM went to work today and the colleagues say they're too junior to know about the president.

HI's exhausted from walking and frustrated KW's tire's flat. HI gets more and more upset about the situation and says she wants to go home. KW comforts her saying they will look back to this trip with fond memories some day.

HI is tired still but luckily they're able to hitch a ride from a passing truck and her spirit is lifted again....

MS boils eggs for JM to rub his black eye away. JM says thx and goes back to his mom's room and decides to steal the envelope his deceased father left for his mom for her to open when things are really touch. grandma jang comes in and sees JM stealing and scolds JM saying he's a cheater and a thief now.

JM asks his mom to get a room for him with the money in the envelope but she says it's not money.

JN leaves her mom's eatery to play squash and JO asks if JN's meeting someone at the gym cuz she's working out so much lately. JN is surprised and brushes her off and leaves in a hurry.

at the gym JN sweats perfusely after playing some squash. SH wipes her sweat away and gets up to buy drinks. JN gets up to follow him but faints.

meanwhile nara is scared of losing SH.

at the hospital the doctor tells SH JN's pregnant and should not have been playing such rigorious sport.

SH is shocked and looks at the sleeping JN.

------------------------------------

Guest professor97

Dramaok--wow thank you so much. How thoughtful of you to do all that translation. I just watched episode 140, and I hate to say it, but Nara is the meanest and coldest character I've ever seen in KD. She reminds me of the evil aunt in One Million Roses-- although I think Nara is so much worse. I just hate her. It's just not plausible that Nara could make her have an abortion, but we did hear something like that. That ought to drive Sukhyun away from that woman he calls Mother.

Guest polaris

Imshim is pregnancy

Im shin

OMG is that a cushion under the glass of the coffee table??!?!?!?! WTH? YUCK!

puahahahaaa! omg I didnt even notice that until you pointed it out. yea i totally agree "yuck!" Weirdddd~ :blink:

Guest Mme. De Giry

recap of ep. 139:

Nara tells SH she kicked JM out. SH finds out JM had an affair with HI's aunt and SH says the aunt seemed too innocent to have an affair.

SH asks NR to forgive JM because he may have been confused temporarily but NR says she's already forgiven him 10 times and why everyone always asks her to suffer.

NR says she regretted marrying JM a month after they got married but she's endured this far because of SH. and even though she could endure everything for SH's sake she's really tired of it.

*I put it in bold cos that's the particular thing I'm wondering about.

That early into the marriage? So it must have been really JM's fault. I always thought that maybe Nara just grew tired of married life like 10 years into the marriage so JM's eyes started wandering (so I felt like I couldn't blame him). Now, if it's only been a month, then I guess I can understand where Nara's nastiness partly came from.

Archived