[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Happy_Day

This is random.. But I think KimSungEun(HaeIn) would be PERFECT as the main female girl in The Sky drama. Wow........ She is soo underrated..

Guest Mme. De Giry

thx so much!!!! there's no limit. soompi only has an image rule for signatures and drama forum guideline states to limit reposting of image (as in quoting image) so you can post however many you want. each post has a limit and it will alert you if you post too much to handal in one post. in that case you can wait 5 secs and make a new post, i think.

Thanks, dramaok! I thought it was because I was just a member. :) So it's like only 10 per post then you wait 5 secs then another 10 then they automatically merge into one post? (Am I getting it?) :sweatingbullets: Just so I can finish what I started... (from episode 136)

PDVD_019.jpg

"Kim Jong Nam! Do your feet hurt?"

PDVD_020.jpg

SH's part-time job: excellent foot massager

PDVD_023.jpg

But *sighs* it's still cute

PDVD_025.jpg

PDVD_028.jpg

I think this is Nara's flashback to when MS broke down for SH

PDVD_029.jpg

Awkward, awkward... :phew:

PDVD_030.jpg

"Would you let them marry who they love?" (Is our SH clever or what?)

PDVD_031.jpg

"Huh?" (MS's thought: Is this a test or what?)

PDVD_032.jpg

Nara doing what she does best

^^I know what you mean, Happy_Day. She's really pretty. I feel the same way about the actress who plays Dajung (KW's sister)? I think she's really beautiful and funny. I don't know if she has ever played any lead role? I would love to watch it if she has.

Guest ronni

CAPS from Episode 138

Nara alone- looks like things are crumbing down for her already

bg.jpg

OMG is that a cushion under the glass of the coffee table??!?!?!?! WTH? YUCK!

Guest miimisunshine

THANXXXXXXXX ALLL OF Y'ALL FOR THE CAPS.

..... i was keep on checkin this theard for caps!!! this is the first thread i check when i log in into sOOPMI!!

Guest Mme. De Giry

^^ :lol: It looks like it at first... But if you really squint hard you can make out the reflection of the door? Or is that a switch? So it must only be a reflection of the sofa's cushion too. But how that's possible when the table and the couch are perpendicular to each other I don't know. :rolleyes: But then again I'm terrible at space relations so it could happen...

Guest Happy_Day

^^I know what you mean, Happy_Day. She's really pretty. I feel the same way about the actress who plays Dajung (KW's sister)? I think she's really beautiful and funny. I don't know if she has ever played any lead role? I would love to watch it if she did.

I know! I think she's really pretty and good at acting too. But I think she's still too young to be cast as a lead role maybe? I remember she played the younger SuAe in AprilShowers. I noticed her in there.

PDVD_023.jpg

Lol, all KDramas do this scene!! Something to do with massaging the girl's feet or tying her shoes. Kkk.. I wish a guy did that to me. But my feet are really big and ugly, unlike JN's. By the way, I like her jeans. How does she afford all her pretty clothes? Jeepers.. I like HI's fashion sense better though.

I'm a little behind in this drama. Can someone tell me, is HI going to live in KW's house?!! Wow.. the rich girl is gonna be tired out for a while. At least the mother-in-law isn't the typical evil one.

Guest Mme. De Giry

Isn't the actress playing Dajung 19 years old? Song Hye Kyo was 18 (if I'm not mistaken) when she did Autumn's Tale. :) So, go Dajung-actress!

Yes, she's living with him. MS is even preparing their new bed already. I think it was HI's wish to live with them too. I'm not sure though.

Guest Happy_Day

^ Aww.. That's why I love HI. She's so kind. I wonder if she'll be able to handle it. Such a big house and family. Oh well, hopefully, KW's mom will let her off the hook a lot because she works.

SongHyeKyo was only 18?!! Wow, she looked mature for her age. DaJung seems like a little kid to me. Lol!

Guest Mme. De Giry

ad.jpg

He sure does look like he's thinking, "A-HA! You passed my test!" I hope he learns to love MS again not just because MS accepts JN... I really feel sorry for MS. :(

Happy_Day, I think I remember hearing she was only 18 or at least under 20. :) Yeah, maybe that's why. SHK looked pretty mature at that age while Dajung (I really feel bad not knowing the actress' name :( ) looks perfect for little sister roles. About HI, here in Chicago they're showing episode 77 still and if you can remember what HI did...that's why I'm mixed up right now. :rolleyes: I love the actress, but I'm mad at HI as of the moment. :phew:

OMG is that a cushion under the glass of the coffee table??!?!?!?! WTH? YUCK!

ugly.jpg

My gay uncle has that furniture, except it's blue...(Including the cushion in the table)!! :w00t:

And white carpet...Tacky knows no borders... :crazy:

(The reflection in the table is that column by the front hall...)

Guest Happy_Day

Mme. De Giry - Hmm... I'm not sure what part you're talking about. Maybe when she was on her little revenge act at SH? Lol, I'm glad you love the actress. Most people in this thread seem to like JN better. I really don't like JN's character. HI is one of my favorite actresses. Kkk--

I feel really bad for MS. I hope he will learn the real story about his whole past soon. =//

Guest kawaiiyuki

The screen caps looks great! thanks for posting them, people, along with the mini translations. It would be great if someone can post the caps for eps 137. i can't remember what was happen. but i would still love to see what happsens. :D

:ph34r: In NY we are up to eps 92. We won't get up to the caps for these upcoming eps till june. I don't think we'll be able to finish watching the whole thing till Aug or July.

Lots of stuff seem to be going on in eps 140. But it looks like SH's dad is staying at the big house. Oh my god JN break a glass cup with Nara was the kitchen... :tears: OH No, Nara might have said something nasty. But i bet when SH heard the glass break he ran to see if she was hurt... awww! so Sweet! oh did it look like JN wasn't to happy to hear about the baby news or what? She looks upset in a couple shots, or is she just worried? (wondering what you guys think..) :blink:

Guest ChiSoju

ps why where KW's mom and dad laughing during the wedding?

First, when Hae-in kneels down, she slips and falls the last couple of inches. Then, when Ki-woong drinks from the gourd, he slurps VERY loudly.

I wonder if the have specialty stores in Seoul that sell nothing but those matching newlywed outfits?

Guest professor97

Tomorrow is the previews for next week--hope someone will have time to translate.

It was so sweet tonight when the doctor told Sukhyun that Jongnam was pregnant. I loved the way he carried her on his back--I love that Korean tradition. Here in America I guess we just hold them in our arms--seems more efficient to carry someone on your back.

Guest kawaiiyuki

First, when Hae-in kneels down, she slips and falls the last couple of inches. Then, when Ki-woong drinks from the gourd, he slurps VERY loudly.

I wonder if the have specialty stores in Seoul that sell nothing but those matching newlywed outfits?

:o:w00t: Must be ther eson for the strange look hi gave and one of the girls helping her during the wedding had this shoked look on her face also. oh yeah, did aneone noticed nara with a smile on her face also when Kw's parents where laughing. if you notice parts of eps you can see nara smiling. guess she not that mean :blink: after all.

Guest ronni

It would be great if someone can post the caps for eps 137. i can't remember what was happen. but i would still love to see what happsens. :D

See page 99 :D

Guest Mme. De Giry

Can anyone please translate what they're saying in the preview video over at KBS? :tears:Is Nara forcing JN to have an abortion?!!! That's what it looks like to me... :fury:

Archived