[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest yujah52

LOL- Ducky that's exactly what i felt like doing to my computer!! My computer crashed and is now at the Geek Squad's mercy :tears::( (I'm at a PC Bang right now) But I hope to have it back in a few days so bear with me folks....

Nice predictions Professor! Some notes from last week's episodes:

-JO told MS that she tried to legally adopt JN, but she learned she can't since JN is over 18. JO says that if SH stayed at MS and JD's house she wouldn't have opposed JN and SH getting married since MS would make a wonderful mother in-law to JN. JO also says that she wishes JN and KW were together instead.

- Nara meets with IB and offers to make a deal with him. She asks him to marry JN and she'll make sure Herb Lime's broadcast gets a good time slot. IB tells Nara that her concern for her son isn't out of love but agrees with her proposal. Nara also says that if SH and JN get married, she'll make sure they get a divorce :angry:

HI is for SH/JN. She tells SH to not lose hope and that everyone will eventually give in and give their blessing :) The scene on the park bench is too cute! JN tells SH about KW/HI's marriage and says how happy KW must be that his 10 year -old dream has come true. SH asks JN to rest her head on his shoulder and tells her that their day will come soon too :wub:

Why does IB agree to Nara's proposal? I'm very disappointed in him for doing that, he should know better. :angry: On the bright side, at least JO can't legally adopt JN :phew:Maybe in later episodes, SH may live with his real mother, MS. Nara is bitter, greedy, and will do anything to breakup SH and JN. MS is a better mother than Nara. Then SH and JN can have a better life than living with Nara. This drama is dragging on and making me go in circles. :wacko:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luv dramas

I agree with you yujah--IB should not have accepted Nara's proposal especially because he recognizes that she is not doing this out of love for her son. He should be a real gentleman and know how to graciously bow out when he knows that he lost. Maybe he is still hanging on to hope. But once he realizes the situation, he should let JN go with his blessings.

Guest snam124

Why does IB agree to Nara's proposal? I'm very disappointed in him for doing that, he should know better. :angry:

i was wondering that too...maybe he thought it was better to agree with Nara since she told him that she would make JN's life miserable if she married SH. But we can all rest easy- previews tell us that he'll leave JN (geeze, long did it take this guy to realize that JN doesn't love him!?!)

Guest professor97

Yes, IB is an idiot. I hope Sukhyun lets Nara have it, although I'm sure he feels burdened by the knowledge that he is alive because Nara took care of him. That's a burden he's already paid back a million times--can't wait to see Nara embarassed in front of everyone--and we know Friday's episode will end with the big announcement.

Snam124--terrible about your computer-- I always say computers remind me of men--they're always crashing at inconvenient times (with pardon to our men on the board!)

Guest kawaiiyuki

Yes, IB is an idiot. I hope Sukhyun lets Nara have it, although I'm sure he feels burdened by the knowledge that he is alive because Nara took care of him. That's a burden he's already paid back a million times--can't wait to see Nara embarassed in front of everyone--and we know Friday's episode will end with the big announcement.

Snam124--terrible about your computer-- I always say computers remind me of men--they're always crashing at inconvenient times (with pardon to our men on the board!)

Totally agree with everyone one the board. :blush: :blush: IB is stupid. then again he might just be agreeing to save JN from getting hurt. I also think that SH will tell everyone the big news. Then again i was hoping that he'd wait a while. then again everyone is bound to notice JN odd behavior(morning sickness, picky when it comes to certain foods and blah blah blah.) If they(SH and JN )decides to tell them the news it should be interesting. HI might be excited. as for KW i'm not sure since he's against their relationship.

Once again i hope Snam124 you get your computer back soon. we've all been waiting. i've also started checking this site a couple of times a day just to check out screen caps and spot translation. i hope you get it back soon! :rolleyes::)

IB is stupid. then again he might just be agreeing to save JN from getting hurt.

IB may be stupid, but have you seen JN????

I feel free to speak for all guys... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

She could make any guy a little wacko...

Look what she did to this poor sap...

sucky2vt.jpg

Guest dramaok

i was wondering that too...maybe he thought it was better to agree with Nara since she told him that she would make JN's life miserable if she married SH. But we can all rest easy- previews tell us that he'll leave JN (geeze, long did it take this guy to realize that JN doesn't love him!?!)

hm.. okay well maybe i didn't watch it with full concentration, but i thought IB did NOT agree with Nara and he did NOT accept her proposal?!

i thought he said nara's intention wasn't out of love and something something and he left? i already deleted my episode so i can't rewatch but i guess i was either daydreaming about seok hyeon (again) or misundertood it as IB not agreeing.

Guest snam124

hm.. okay well maybe i didn't watch it with full concentration, but i thought IB did NOT agree with Nara and he did NOT accept her proposal?!

i thought he said nara's intention wasn't out of love and something something and he left? i already deleted my episode so i can't rewatch but i guess i was either daydreaming about seok hyeon (again) or misundertood it as IB not agreeing.

really? from what i remember it looked like IB was going to reject her offer and Nara tells him she misjudged him and is about to leave. Then he stops her and agrees (?) :blink: i can't rewatch it either since i don't have my comp. can someone enlighten us please? :unsure:

Guest kawaiiyuki

In the previews for eps 137 HI's mom look upset about something. guessing maybe it's the night before the wedding and she all upset that her daughter is marrying. :mellow: Anyway, grandma must have said something to SH like "why are you with JN? why can't you like someone else?" cuase she's holding his hand and all i could make out was him saying "grandma" :o Did anyone notice SH glasses during the part where he and JN went to see HI before the wedding? Did he change his glasses? they look thicker. :sweatingbullets: Oh yeah, during our cute SH and JN moments does it look like they were throwing balls at each other?

ps. Once again Nara is angry... sigh.. then again what's new :ph34r: but the good part is IB gives JN and SH his blessing an leaves ..... :)

Guest tisyankee

soory.. did I overlook it or not? i can't seem to find the file front / MU/ YSI link to episode 125??

would much appreciate if anyone can plez post it up again.

X)

I re-watched the first episodes when JN and SH first met. It was fun to go back. I noticed that SH wore glasses most of the time too. He looked slightly different than now. He was kinda immature then...remember when he locked JN in the studio and thought that lunch and perfume would be enough payment?

He also drove a small sports car that his momma bought. Does anyone remember why he stopped driving that and got the Jeep? just a little thing that is bugging me!!

Guest kawaiiyuki

I re-watched the first episodes when JN and SH first met. It was fun to go back. I noticed that SH wore glasses most of the time too. He looked slightly different than now. He was kinda immature then...remember when he locked JN in the studio and thought that lunch and perfume would be enough payment?

He also drove a small sports car that his momma bought. Does anyone remember why he stopped driving that and got the Jeep? just a little thing that is bugging me!!

In Ny they are airing eps 88 tonight, so on thrusday JN was asked to resign and she went back to Wel-being to look around and had a flashback of when SH locked jN in the stedio. I too, had forgotten that SH hair was shorter and he wore all the girly-ish color. but i don't remember when he switch cars. i like the jeep he has now.

He had the little car when he hit that rat I mean dog...

He had the big car when JN started working at the Home Shopping...

I don't remember it being a big deal when he switched....

Guest kawaiiyuki

He had the little car when he hit that rat I mean dog...

He had the big car when JN started working at the Home Shopping...

I don't remember it being a big deal when he switched....

Now that you mention it i think he switched his car to the jeep, when he though JN was the one that wrote on his car. He went to look for her to ask her to pay for the damages. but she said she never wrote on it. (do we eer find out who wrote on it? :huh: ) After pestering her for like an eps and a half, to pay for the car. When he knew she wasn't going to he got a jeep.

IB may be stupid, but have you seen JN????

I feel free to speak for all guys... :wacko::wacko::wacko:

She could make any guy a little wacko...

Look what she did to this poor sap...

sucky2vt.jpg

I had to laugh at these comments. Too true.

Back to the sports car/Jeep change:

thanks for the comments...wasn't sure if I missed something....something that JN said about his car OR????? I guess I saw the sports car as a symbol of a spoiled kid, but the Jeep represents a down to earth practical kind of guy. I have noticed that SH has changed over time too....subtle, but it's happened. The car is just another way of showing it. Maybe he's just being his real self now.

Guest Mme. De Giry

^^ About the car thing... He took his car to the shop after he "smashed" it against a parked car (it looked pretty unbelievable because the other car was parked and SH's car was like 3 inches away from it--what made it look like he had rammed it was because the other car's trunk had popped open). Then he got that green-slash-brown jeep, which he thought JN had written on. (I don't know where that one went. Shop? Maybe.) Now, he's got the white jeep. The first car must have cost a lot in terms of rent (it was a pretty fancy pansy car) so maybe that's why it just had to be out of the picture. :phew:

Guest ChiSoju

All of what you all have said is true, but the real reason suk-hyun gort rid of the sports car was one night, some drunk came stumbling by Jae-man's house, and the sleave of his jacket gets caught it the rear-view mirror of the car. The drunk "picks a fight" with the car.

The next morning, Jae-man and Suk-hyun are heading to work, when they see that Suk-hyun's car has been trashed. They don't show the actual trashing and the results of the trashing are not shown clearly. It seemed to me that the drunk repeatedly kicked the car.

Jae-man and Suk-hyun decide that the damage is not worth repairing, and Suk-hyun gets a Jeep Liberty as a replacement.

Guest lilsalsagrl

i went to clubbox to download ep. 136

and it wont let me download it for some reason....

can someone help me.

i went to clubbox to download ep. 136

and it wont let me download it for some reason....

can someone help me.

Sometimes you have to empty out previous episodes from the clubbox that you download from. After I download a few episodes I delete them from the file. I am downloading it right now. It was fine.....

Can't wait to watch it.......

Archived