[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

Guest Mme. De Giry

"since i was born a guy there are lots of things i must do.

but i lived with honor keeping my love kim jong nam...

and kim jjjong nam believed in me... "

haha too cute. (don't anybody make fun of sweet seokhyeon-eee)

Thanks a LOT, dramaok! His character might seem unreal but since we're already having too much of the real ones anyway, why not indulge ourselves with a little glimpse of 'hope land' once in a while (translation: 5 days a week)? :blush:

Ps aren't the balloons on HI and KW's bics a little dangerous?

I know. They DO look dangerous. I wonder what they're for? Whoever has the most balloons left doesn't get to lay out the blankets? Nah...that'd be more like SH and JN.

-SH and JN have some time together. They got to the gym and play racket ball and share a drink... (aww so cute one soda two straws.)

-IB and JN meet at night by the river and they have a little chat.

-HI and KW perpare for their wedding. While Hi is getting ready, KI peeks in on HI at the door.(She alredy dressed in her dress and has her hair done along with makeup.) He smiles and Ji laughs/ giggles at something on of the girls(sorry didn't see face) said

-JN and SH takes a photo with the bride

-NAra looks upset with SH at home

-OD spots JM at the big house and calls his name. She is really happy. He quickly turns around trying to hide. Hi's dad passes the two of them and OD stops him and introduces JM.

-HI's dad trys to get a good look at JM since his back to him. JM continues trys to hide his face.

-JN gets a call on her cell and is really happy. She shares it with her mom and they are both smiling.

-Hi and KW are on their honeymoon. Both smiling and laughing They've got balloons tied to their bics.

-Nara finds about JM's affairs and starts packing (throwing) his things out of the closet. JM trys to stops her but she yells and shruggs him off her.

-JN and SH are at the big house kitchen (i'm guessing waiting for KW and Hi to return from their honeymoon) SH and JN share a moment talking and NAra walks in in them. soon, MK and JN's mom enter also the kitchen Nara, MK mom gets a stoned look. JN's mom looks shocked

-JN bows slightly or looks at the ground. SH stands next to her with a determinded look, his hands are on her shoulder

Hope that helps..... :blush: :P

Thanks so much, kawaiiyuki! :D I wonder what SH asked JN that the elders caught? It couldn't be about the pregnancy... I'm SOOO happy for KW!!! That's what I call "perseverance pays off."

Ten Things to Throw Away When Breaking Up

1 Memory of Love

2. Expectation of Getting Back Together

3. Conciet that you are the only one

4. Greed to stay friends

5. Selfishness of being remembered

6. Hope of not meeting someone

7. Obsession for a second chance

8. Regret of things you didn't do

9. Fate of loving

10. Your Heart

do u guys remember this?? it is when KW said when HI eufes his proposal.. in the earlier episodes!! i think.. now sure.. hope i am right! hehe

AAAHHH, THANK YOU, hoyhey123!!! :D *clapping my hands* I so remember him making this list. I was just thinking of browsing the forums to see if someone was kind enough to write the list--and here you are!!! :w00t: Thanks so much!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest acire

I'm not korean but here is what i got from the Previews

-SH and JN have some time together. They got to the gym and play racket ball and share a drink... (aww so cute one soda two straws.) :lol:

-IB and JN meet at night by the river and they have a little chat.

-HI and KW perpare for their wedding. While Hi is getting ready, KI peeks in on HI at the door.(She alredy dressed in her dress and has her hair done along with makeup.) He smiles and Ji laughs/ giggles at something on of the girls(sorry didn't see face) said :)

-JN and SH takes a photo with the bride

-NAra looks upset with SH at home

-OD spots JM at the big house and calls his name. She is really happy. He quickly turns around trying to hide. Hi's dad passes the two of them and OD stops him and introduces JM. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

-HI's dad trys to get a good look at JM since his back to him. JM continues trys to hide his face.

-JN gets a call on her cell and is really happy. She shares it with her mom and they are both smiling.

-Hi and KW are on their honeymoon. Both smiling and laughing They've got balloons tied to their bics.

-Nara finds about JM's affairs and starts packing (throwing) his things out of the closet. JM trys to stops her but she yells and shruggs him off her.

-JN and SH are at the big house kitchen (i'm guessing waiting for KW and Hi to return from their honeymoon) SH and JN share a moment talking and NAra walks in in them. soon, MK and JN's mom enter also the kitchen Nara, MK mom gets a stoned look. JN's mom looks shocked

-JN bows slightly or looks at the ground. SH stands next to her with a determinded look, his hands are on her shoulder

Hope that helps..... :blush: :P

Thanks for the heads up :D ; by the way, who is MK? :huh:

Guest snam124

Hey all, I'm having MAJOR issues with my computer :angry: It is so messed up right now so I'm really sorry I wasn't able to post screen caps and translations. i'll keep trying :sweatingbullets:

I wonder if at the end of the preview SK tells Nara, JO and MK that JN is pregnant

Maybe that's why all the shocked faces. :blink::o

SK with his hand on her shoulder and her bowing show their resolve to be together.

What do you'll think? :unsure:

Guest lilsalsagrl

I wonder if at the end of the preview SK tells Nara, JO and MK that JN is pregnant

SK with his hand on her shoulder and her bowing show their resolve to be together.

i think you might be right!!

wow

Guest snam124

i can't hear the preview very well, but it sounds like SH says "We had something come up while coming here." Nara says, "From the looks of your face, it must've been something good." I'm guessing he tells them all too by their reactions!! ;)

Guest kawaiiyuki

Hey all, I'm having MAJOR issues with my computer :angry: It is so messed up right now so I'm really sorry I wasn't able to post screen caps and translations. i'll keep trying :sweatingbullets:

TO: Snam124's computer: Stupid computer!! don't you know we're all waiting for the screen caps. aarrgh. :fury:

:lol::lol::sweatingbullets:

anyway, thanks for trying. we'll keep waiting.... (glares evilly at the computer)

Guest danny4rang1004

i just started watching this show cuz it was playing on tv.

unfortunately clubbox doesnt work for me but i've been downloading what snam uploaded on ff. i like it so far.

usually these daily dramas draaaaaag on forever but this one is actually interesting.

does anyone have any other non clubbox links. aside from the one snam uploaded? cuz right now im pretty much just skipping around. hehe

thanks a lot.

Guest professor97

snam124--I knew something had happened to you. I hope that computer gets better--they are an evil necessity, aren't they. Oh I'm sure Sukhyun will tell everyone about the baby. Snam124--did Kiwoong's father really scold Sukhyun about Jongnam--the nerve.

Guest lilsalsagrl

i downloaded Ep. 135

and now windows media player says it wont play the file.

can someone help me fix this problem.

Guest dramaok

Hey what happened to everybody? Can someone answer these questions--don't need spot translations, just want to know:

Did Kiwoong father come to scold Sukhyun about Jongnam--what an idiot--he should support his son from that Nara woman.

Why is Haein's mother crying so about Haein's marriage--why is she objecting now?

Boy can't wait for this week when Jae-min gets caught--looks like Nara World is falling apart for her--guess you can't control everything.

Jaedo did scold SeokHyeon but i think he was trying to remind SH how much nara loves him and how much she's sacrificed for him. in jaedo's mind, nara is SH's savior because without her SH would've been dead as a baby. jaedo said to minsook once that nara is SH's savior and they must never go against nara when it comes to SH.

HI's mother is crying because she really wanted HI and KW to move out.. like to an apt of their own and she wanted to discuss that with MS, but minsook said since the grandma is still alive and she's old fashioned HI should live with the family for a while. HI's mother is sad because she doesn't want HI end up serving all the household members, which traditionally would be HI's job if she moves into the family. YooJeong is crying because she feels so sad/sorry that her daughter must endure that.

1231qs.jpg

What's Myung-ja doing in the background?? She looks kinda like "Girls Gone Wild"-Mardi-Gras :D:D

lol. actually myungja really annoys me. her eyes look like they're over-dosed with botox or something. and her mouth too. lips? something doesn't look right around her mouth either. too much surgery she's scary.

i downloaded Ep. 135

and now windows media player says it wont play the file.

can someone help me fix this problem.

did you dl-ed the HQ file? you should either download GOM player and try it. or you might wanna rename the file you downloaded to make sure it ends with the right extension. like .asf for LQ or .avi for HQ. just a suggestion since i don't really know what happened. this has worked for me in the past. good luck.

Guest professor97

Dramaok--thank you for answering my questions. Monsook will be waiting on Haein--you know she will. Wonder how Kiwoong will feel when he finds out he has a younger brother. I'd be angry with my parents for sure.

Thanks guys for always answering my questions.

Dramaok don't forget now if Sukhyun says anymore cheesy things to let me know. I'm making a place in my heart and memory for those cheesy things. :blush:

Guest lilsalsagrl

dramaok----- thanks for the advice

in the previews for episode 136

does anyone know what sukhyun says when he's at the big house?

Guest kawaiiyuki

dramaok----- thanks for the advice

in the previews for episode 136

does anyone know what sukhyun says when he's at the big house?

i would also like to know what he said/says. but if i had to guess i think he was asking JN how she felt since they(SH and JN) now know that she's pregnant. :D And she might have said something like. "i'm alright... and i can handle things in here. why don't you wait with the others." and then nara comes in and annoys us all again with her evil look. (and most likly said something to cause SH to say something causing KW's mom and JN mom to shocked expression.) :mellow:

Guest dramaok

i would also like to know what he said/says. but if i had to guess i think he was asking JN how she felt since they(SH and JN) now know that she's pregnant. :D And she might have said something like. "i'm alright... and i can handle things in here. why don't you wait with the others." and then nara comes in and annoys us all again with her evil look. (and most likly said something to cause SH to say something causing KW's mom and JN mom to shocked expression.) :mellow:

can't hear SH too clearly at the end of preview for 136 but i heard 'something's happened'... and then nara's voice, 'it must be a good thing'....

Guest professor97

Yes, I'm waiting for this week all right--maybe Nasty Nara will get some evil done to her. Let's see..hmmm..what will Nara do when she finds out Jongnam is pregnant? Here are what I think she may do:

1. Immediately demand that Jaoek put Jongnam on her family register and then tell Jongname since she can't legally marry Sukhyun because they are cousins, she must abort the baby. :fury:

2. She tells Sukhyun that it's probably someone else's baby--like IB's--trying to upset Sukhyun, making him sick. :w00t:

3. Tells Jongnam she will never agree to their marriage and that she will take the child away from her and put the child on her registry. :tongue2:

Yep, one of the above will be Nara's new attempt to hurt Jongnam.

And I guess if Sukhyun is going to get sick, the infamous hospital scene is coming up.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Yes, I'm waiting for this week all right--maybe Nasty Nara will get some evil done to her. Let's see..hmmm..what will Nara do when she finds out Jongnam is pregnant? Here are what I think she may do:

1. Immediately demand that Jaoek put Jongnam on her family register and then tell Jongname since she can't legally marry Sukhyun because they are cousins, she must abort the baby. :fury:

2. She tells Sukhyun that it's probably someone else's baby--like IB's--trying to upset Sukhyun, making him sick. :w00t:

3. Tells Jongnam she will never agree to their marriage and that she will take the child away from her and put the child on her registry. :tongue2:

And I guess if Sukhyun is going to get sick, the infamous hospital scene is coming up.

Korean drama's just love hospitals i guess. Yeah, nasty nara might have some evil plot. But if she does anything bad to JN SH will never forgive her. She will be all alone since she kicked her hubby out.

Wonder how JN will act when she finds out that SH is sick. Bet she'll stay with him the whole time. But then again SH might not tell her cause he doesn't want to upset her or the baby... and then JN will have to find out the hard way. Or it might cause them to get marry faster. (Still upset KW isn't on SH and JN's side. Does anyone know if HI is against SH and JN's relationship? cause in the preview for eps 135 it looked like she and SH seem to get along.)

Guest snam124

comp1.gif .... comp3.gif

.... comp4.gif

LOL- Ducky that's exactly what i felt like doing to my computer!! My computer crashed and is now at the Geek Squad's mercy :tears::( (I'm at a PC Bang right now) But I hope to have it back in a few days so bear with me folks....

Nice predictions Professor! Some notes from last week's episodes:

-JO told MS that she tried to legally adopt JN, but she learned she can't since JN is over 18. JO says that if SH stayed at MS and JD's house she wouldn't have opposed JN and SH getting married since MS would make a wonderful mother in-law to JN. JO also says that she wishes JN and KW were together instead.

- Nara meets with IB and offers to make a deal with him. She asks him to marry JN and she'll make sure Herb Lime's broadcast gets a good time slot. IB tells Nara that her concern for her son isn't out of love but agrees with her proposal. Nara also says that if SH and JN get married, she'll make sure they get a divorce :angry:

Does anyone know if HI is against SH and JN's relationship? cause in the preview for eps 135 it looked like she and SH seen to get along.)

HI is for SH/JN. She tells SH to not lose hope and that everyone will eventually give in and give their blessing :) The scene on the park bench is too cute! JN tells SH about KW/HI's marriage and says how happy KW must be that his 10 year -old dream has come true. SH asks JN to rest her head on his shoulder and tells her that their day will come soon too :wub:

Guest luv dramas

snam124--You are the best! We mourn your computer crashing with you. You give us such a wealth of information and screen caps that we definitely miss your input in this forum. You have me sitting at the edge of my seat just waiting for more information about this drama. I check the board several times a day to see if anyone has more info on what is to come. I hope your computer gets fixed. :)

Thanks again for sharing what you know.

I hope the SH and JN can overcome all their obstacles together and be together in the end.

Archived