[drama 2005] Peculiar Woman, Peculiar Man. 별난여자, 별난&#45224

Guest jinhee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kawaiiyuki

Can anybody help for episode 133 ??

Any translation for 131 & 132 as well.. sorry for the trouble.

Thanks a lot for the screen caps, conversation's translation.. can't wait for next week preview though

:ph34r: The screen caps and spot translation should be up for those eps.. look back like 3 pages or soo. snam124 will be posting screen caps for 134 or 133 sometime day. sorry got kinda lost. but i do know screen caps and spot translation are up for 131 and 132.

Guest ChiSoju

And why is she holding the dog's back legs like that?, Is it paralyzed?? Maybe that's why it never moves around...

I think they're holding the front legs, and the dog is just looking to the side. Notice the little bow? The dog is wearing Hanbok!

I think this one is the official family portrait:

032003057_L.jpg

Guest professor97

snam 124--where are you? Did you get swallowed up in your class last night--won't someone tell us please what was said in episodes 132 and 133? :D

Guest polaris

And why is she holding the dog's back legs like that?, Is it paralyzed?? Maybe that's why it never moves around...

puahahhaa~ it does look alittle weird. but no the dog is not paralyzed. I saw it walking around in one of the previous episodes. It's just a very docile and quiet dog.

Guest snam124

snam 124--where are you? Did you get swallowed up in your class last night--won't someone tell us please what was said in episodes 132 and 133? :D

sorry everyone! i didn't get to the screen caps and spot translations last night! :(

no worries- i haven't forgotten about y'all!

Does anyone know if 133 is available in HQ? :unsure:

Guest kawaiiyuki

sorry everyone! i didn't get to the screen caps and spot translations last night! :(

no worries- i haven't forgotten about y'all!

Does anyone know if 133 is available in HQ? :unsure:

Glad that you're alright... Was starting to wonder what happened. well we'll be waiting... :P:)

Guest n5y17cgirl

hey guys,

sorry I haven’t been able to help with spot translations this week. but I know that snam124 is working hard on them. work’s been crazy this week for me… working late again tonight. probably won’t get home until 10 or 11pm…*sigh*

I think I read in one of the other threads that creidesca’s been having internet connectivity issues. :( so maybe that’s why there’s no HQ available yet for Ep. 133??

Guest ChiSoju

OOooh, check out the brief scene of Jae-man and Ok-doo in the teaser at the end of ep 134. Looks like they're (finally) gettin' real close. I sure wonder what Jae-man is going to tell her when she finds out "Mr. Kim" is really "Mr. Chang" -- and soon to be her niece's uncle-in-law.

Guest snam124

PREVIEWS Episodes 136-140

136)

Nara suspects MinSook when she finds out that SukHyun verified his birth. She follows SukHyun, who received Mal Ja’s, call to the “Big House”/ KW’s house. KiWoong and HaeIn agree to spend under $10,000 for the wedding and tell their families. ByungDoo tells OkDoo to bring “Mr. Kim” to HaeIn’s wedding.

137)

Nara is displeased seeing MinSook acknowledge JongNam in front of SukHyun. InBum wishes the two of them (SH and JN) happiness and leaves JongNam. OkDoo asks JaeMan to attend her niece’s wedding, but JaeMan declines saying he has work to do. Finally, on KiWoong and HaeIn’s wedding day, OkDoo is happy to see JaeMan (who told her he couldn’t come).

138)

ByungDoo who learns that OkDoo’s “Mr. Kim” is JaeMan, drags JaeMan to a deserted place and lands a hard punch on him. JaeMan takes a family picture decorated with a black eye. After the ceremony, OkDoo cries after KiWoong and HaeIn depart for their honeymoon on bicycles. Nara finds out that JaeMan had an affair with YooJung’s sister in-law and kicks JaeMan out of the house.

139)

MalJa finds out that JaeMan was caught having an affair and turns a cold shoulder to him; refusing him a place to sleep and food to eat. KiWoong and HaeIn make a country pilgrimage on bicycles and get fatigued from the difficult trails, but they encourage each other and continue. In the meantime, JongNam is rushed to the hospital when she suddenly collapses while playing squash with SukHyun.

140)

SukHyun is happy when he learns of JongNam’s pregnancy, but JongNam is disturbed and worries about what the future holds (of all the work to come). All the family members gather together at the same place to greet KiWoong and HaeIn’s return from their honeymoon. SukHyun sees JongNam suffering again from Nara in front of all the family members.

Guest professor97

snam124--thank you--Jae-min finally gets caught--I can't believe Nara threw him out--so it looks like Nara is going to be all alone if she keeps it up. Wow now to go see the episode 134. Thank you --I now you are very busy. :D

Guest professor97

Oh I just watched episode 134 and although I don't know what Sukhyun was singing while he was mopping the floor, I am sure it was the universal language of love--is he happy or what.

You know what else occurred to me? Do you remember when Haein was trying to break up with Sukhyun and he was talking to Kiwoong in the parking lot. He said he was going to marry Haein and have 12 kids and never abandon them. There's no way he will ever leave Jongnam and his child no matter what Nara does--her pregnanct assures that.

I love this show--but now I must go do work so I can help support my favorite site.

Guest kawaiiyuki

Oh I just watched episode 134 and although I don't know what Sukhyun was singing while he was mopping the floor, I am sure it was the universal language of love--is he happy or what.

You know what else occurred to me? Do you remember when Haein was trying to break up with Sukhyun and he was talking to Kiwoong in the parking lot. He said he was going to marry Haein and have 12 kids and never abandon them. There's no way he will ever leave Jongnam and his child no matter what Nara does--her pregnanct assures that.

I love this show--but now I must go do work so I can help support my favorite site.

I totally agree with prof.97. sh will not leave jn side and i thought he would be happy. i look forward to up coming screen caps and spot translation.

but i don't feel sorry for Nara... she'll be alone now; sice she kicked her hubby out and sh will not leave jn's side. i think they should get married and move out even if the elders don't agree:)

PREVIEWS Episodes 136-140

138)

ByungDoo who learns that OkDoo’s “Mr. Kim” is JaeMan, drags JaeMan to a deserted place and lands a hard punch on him. JaeMan takes a family picture decorated with a black eye.

haeinwedding2gb.jpg

Maybe that's why he turned his head away for the pic.. ..

(And why everyone else looks like thet ate week old sushi!!) :crazy:

Archived