• 3 months later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

This is unexpected.

Plastic Tree loses Hiroshi

Plastic Tree has announced that their drummer, Sasabuchi Hiroshi, will be leaving the band. His reason for leaving is he has decided to pursue a different path from band activities.

His final performance with the band will be at their fan club only show on March 19th at Shibuya-AX. He hopes that fans can continue to support the band, and offers his deep apologies for the sudden announcement.

Source: BMA, OHP, Shattered-Tranquility.net

Guest mikamoui

oh my gawd! D: well.. i'm not too familiar with the band, but all the songs i have of puraturi are the songs with him as the drummer )8! ah, well i hope he's successful where ever he goes, and also i hope the band'll be okay o__o

ToT I thought I'd never find a Plastic Tree topic!

Ryuutaro is love~ <3

WHAT?! But I can't believe Bucchi is leaving Pura-chan! ToT I must find a way to watch the show. O__o

He was one of my favorites, too! (Well, all the band members are my favorites xD)

Shibuya-AX? I'm there! *___*

I'm going to visit Tokyo with my brother again anyway. x3

I've never seen Plastic Tree live... if I do get in, at least I get to see Bucchi one last time in the band. ToT

Guest SleazyTerdz

Ryuutarou reminds me of L from Death Note soo badly.

I'm not the hugest fan of Pura Turi, but aww. Best of luck to the drummer, whatever path he chooses.

Guest crescendoll

^ a loong, loong while ago, ryuutarou cosplayed L and tadashi cosplayed Light haha. i can't remember what magazine or year it was but i agree, ryuutarou makes an awesomeeeee L.

Guest SleazyTerdz
^ a loong, loong while ago, ryuutarou cosplayed L and tadashi cosplayed Light haha. i can't remember what magazine or year it was but i agree, ryuutarou makes an awesomeeeee L.

LOL omg. How awesome. I'd love to see that haha.

Guest shiawasebeam

NO WAY. Bucchi can't leave! *theonlyplastictreedrummerireallyknow*

I'm going to miss him (T_______T;;

I can see Ryutaro as L, hahaha
:)

• 1 month later...
Guest mikamoui

:0 Akira(?) is hairy! He seems short in the first picture @__@. Does this mean PuraTuri aren't going to disband soon? :o

Guest NO NAME?

^ Yup. They aren't disbanding. They will release a new single in two months.

I posted this at kurage. (entry)

New single

I recently received an e-mail from HMV that they are releasing a new single. There isn't much info on it other than the release date which is 2009/06/10 and that there are three types (A, B, Regular Edition).

Type A: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3576255

Type B: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3576256

Regular Edition: http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3576257

edit:

New Releases from DuelJewel and Plastic Tree

04.10.2009 - Rast, R., & Karma

translation : sianface

source : HMV, Tower Records JP, CDJapan

Plastic Tree will release an as-yet-untitled new single on June 10th. Exact details have not yet been revealed but the single will be released in 3 versions. Type A will come with a DVD containing the single's PV as well a off-shot footage, Type B will come with a DVD containing live and documentary material and Type C will be a CD-only version.

Source: JaME

Guest jelly_fish

i found, that it will be FOUR versions of this single oO

erm... that is so strange... they need money so much?

Akira with beard and in these clothes looks like Miya, lol~

• 5 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?
Details on Plastic Tree's Fukurou

09.05.2009 14:11 - Rast, R.

translation: Claire

source: Universal Music Japan

Plastic Tree revealed more information regarding their upcoming single, Fukurou, set to be released on June 10th. The single, their first after the departure of drummer Sasabuchi Hiroshi, will include the title-track and the B-side Consent. and will be available in four editions. The type A limited edition will feature the instrumental counterparts of both main tracks and a DVD of Fukurou's music video and making-of footage. Type B will also include both instrumental versions, with a DVD with footage from their concert held at NHK Hall on January 30th and a documentary featuring scenes from the recording period. The regular edition, which will also be available in SHM-CD format including a download of each member's voice, will contain an additional track called Bermuda Triangle.

Source: JaME

Guest mikamoui

wow. four versions o_o. i wonder who's gonna be their drummer for the new single o-o..or is it going to be drummerless..?

Archived