girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest voicesinherhead

Really into Mass Effect right now.  Love BioWare RPGs.

I'm more of a casual gamer full time and hardcore gamer part time :P  It's because I have too much on my plate at the moment to dedicate myself to play games for a couple of hours every day.  I usually have my 3+ hour stints on Friday/Sunday nights...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Special Ed

I just finished FFXIII. I liked it. Especially Lightning. *swoon* Now I'm just waiting for GOW 3, ME 3, and FFXIII-2.

Guest theluckystar

Girl gamer here lol. Not a pro, but better than some haha.

I'm down for playing whatever, I don't really have a preference.

I used to play a lot when I was younger...

but because of college and everything I haven't had time.

sad.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest narista

I love video games

my favourite is final fantasy especially final fantasy IX,X, and VII

I play a lot of video games like dynasty warrior,tekken,harvest moon,GTA,kingdom hearts,metal slug,klonoa,and a lot more.

eventhough I'm not really good at it but I love it.

video games is so addicting. ^^

Guest monkeyshinobi

I play video games ALL the time XD I have 2 other girl friends that also game and when we hang out we usually just game.

Lately i've been playing a lot of DS games because it's portable and i can just whip it out anywhere if i get bored. XD

I'm more of an rpg, action, adventure type of gamer. Like persona, final fantasy, KH, Pokemon, The Legend of Zelda, Dragon Quest, Okami, etc. Oh and a good time killer...Animal Crossing XD I'm not really into first person shooter types of games but I can play those. Any genre i guess is fine with me as long as the game is good.

I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D and my gosh it's so amazing. Link looks so much better in this remake XD Not as chunky as before. And he looks amazing as Adult Link *___*

Guest Wendy CraftQ

im actually addicted to a game called minecraft..i played lucent heart ,and pokemon .mario, donkey kong .final fanasty..ect lol

Guest ~fantasygurl~

usually i am a hardcore gamer but atm rite now i don't play videogames as much anymore because i can't find a game where i can put my heart into you know

@tanarocks

Mom recently bought an X-Box360 for herself, but I'm going all out and buying games that I could never play on my PS3.

-Tales of Vesperia

-Record of Agarest War

-Magna Carta 2

-The Last Remnant

J-RPG Partyyyy!

It's an unspoken rule that me and my gf do not play games together because i'll nerd rage at her for being super bad.

lol, it would probably be the other way around for me and my gf. Dunno about video games, but whenever we do anything as a team sports related, it's expected I pick up the slack.

Guest ilikebeingtough

XBOX 360 - Need to find good players for the zombies maps (Black Ops and World at War)...pm me ;)

A few months ago, there was a really awesome sale and I bought the xbox/kinect ($180 cdn for a kinect bundle, 4GB system). Got it mostly for dance central + rpgs.

Additionally, I've been playing a couple of RPGs: Fable 2, FFXIII, Tales of Verspia...now I just ran out and bought Prince of Persia the forgtotten sands for $5.25. My favourite out of the bunch is Fable 2. Then Dance Central. Tales of Verspia is OK. I'm not that fond of FFXIII although the graphics are quite awesome. I haven't touched Prince of Persia.

I'm eyeing LA Noire which seems cool, but I should probably finish at least one of my games first. Maybe it'd be on sale...

Guest iyagi

I think girls who play video games have become a lot more common these days. It's not such a "OMG NUH UH GURLS DON'T DO DAT" kind of topic anymore. But there's still other stereotypes, like that girls only like to play RPGs and games deemed not as "hardcore", which I can already vouch for a lot of girls I know that that is not true lol.

I doubt I'm what's considered "pro", but I'm decent I guess. I just...really like playing games. I am really nerdy if you wanna talk to me about video games and consoles. It's something that people don't usually suspect of me haha.

My babies are my PS3, PSP, and NDS lite. I love them all to death ; v; My PS3 is my newest baby though. I'm working through FFXIII now (late I know LOL) and I'm going to try Blazblue and Bayonetta next. Recently beat Heavy Rain, excellent game. But I admit, JRPGs are a guilty pleasure okay? :C

Just played the demo version of Catherine. Am I the only one freaking excited for this game?? I have been tracking news about it since the teaser was first released in Japan. Atlus is totally stepping up their game with this one, I am super impressed and so excited for it's release in the US next week *-*

(lolomg long nerd post, there I go again)

Guest msmilkt

Ex competitive pokemon player, Gunbound player and Super Smash Brothers player. Hello ^^ lol.

Lost interest in Gunbound a while back because i got a new computer and couldn't be bothered downloading the game again, i remember it being over 1gb or something, correct me if im wrong. Then there was that new rule where noobs were allowed these awesome avatars for the first week, i thought that was weird.

Lost interest in Pokemon simply because i don't like any of the new pokes, though admittedly Reuniclus is pretty awesome! Though i`d be happy to take on a 4th gen (Diamond/Pearl) challenge. Hoping im not rusty and completely making a fool of myself here.

Stopped playing SSBB competitively because im simply not that good.

Uni is sapping all my time and energy, *sadness*

I'm still a big fan of Nintendo games, I love bringing out all the Mario type party games (Mario Kart, Mario Party, SSBB, ect) during wells, parties. Great for get togethers.

Alot of my friends (guys and girl alike) are very into Tekken and Marvel Vs Capcom, so they def appear at the get togethers. And also Singstar!!

Behind the scenes, i find my fellow female gamer friends are big fans of the Final Fantasy series.

Im also a fan of DDR, though im not really any good at that either, but it`s fun and good cardio!!

Unfortunately, im not a pro gamer of any sort, and i would still fit into the fat/ugly female gamer stereotype haha~~

Guest gAbbYrOckz

i feel like im too old now to play video games, im 17

but i cant help it, i looove Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and SIMS!!!

XD

Guest wantans

i think girls that play video games like Dota, or any FPS type of games is very cool and awesome!!                                                                                                                            would love to have one as my friend!

Guest ilmilione

I haven't played in a while but once I finish up my exam, I think I'll play some for a week before I go abroad. I didn't get to finish bioshock (or start the second) so maybe I'll rent that again. My bro apparently bought little big planet so I'll play that for sure, I love that game. Can't wait for Uncharted 3 to come out, but it'll come out during the semester so I probably won't get to play it right away.

I've always been into games but went a few years without really playing any. I think it's weird when people react all shocked when you say you're into them, can't even say how many times I've had a guy go "YOU LIKE GAMES??" to me in the past few years. Maybe it's because of how I was brought up, but video games were never just a guy thing for me. Same with sports etc.

Guest Kalifia

Female gamers are becoming more common nowadays (which is awesome!). I'm one of them lol, and so are almost all of my friends. We're the more reserved/shy type of people though. Me and my friends don't really fit into the gamer girl stereotype so all of us aren't fat or bad looking either. Probably in most cases it's kind  of hard for other people to tell whether we play games or not...and yes, most of us are Asian. XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mayummi

I played alot of Konami games back in middle school/early high school  (DDR, IIDX/Beatmania, Para Para). At the same time I got into PC  games... it started off with Unreal Tournament 2000, then I started  playing CS 1.5 and along the way I also played Gunbound. Then from 2005 -  summer last year I was a hardcore raider in WoW (I logon occasionally now, I just don't got time anymore as before).

Lately I've been getting into TF2 though. Now I'm just waiting around for SW:TOR and D3 to come out (infact, I upgraded my computer parts tonight lol :sweatingbullets:). I only play PC games as I completely suck using console controls...but I love spectating my bf playing games on the console. 

Archived