girls that play video games

Guest pdizzle

Guest Zerobang

I play video games ._. personally if you seen me 3yrs ago I made Game layouts for my myspace, it was sad how many times a month i did that xD

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~+Cross+~

cant girls play video games?

u know some day

girls r gonna be better than guys in video games

just have to wait and see....

Pfft... I already am >=D

I play alot of video games like Cod WaW Cod4 GoW2 Ms SC Any Final Fantasy I get my hands on =]]

If you don't believe me I'd love to play anyone =]

Although exclusive to only xbox livers and ms >.>

Guest dianannsano

I'm a biased gamer.

I only play RPGs and nothing else. The presence of a storyline is what gets to me, especially... one with looooooooooooove. Hahahahahaha.

Guest Esclicer

I used to play a buttload of PC games, like CounterStrike, GunBound, RagnarokOnline... And then I stopped. I dunno; it was very sudden. o___o...anyway, my computer can't handle such games anymore. POS.......

I got into Halo and GOW, but then my brother pretty much took over the 360, haha. I recently found Need For Speed and I've been getting into that as of late. :D

Guest mextaus.

I'm probably better than a lot of guys at video games once i get into it..

I love gaming till it gets so addicting i don't wanna do anything else and i have to take drastic measures to get back to real life

Guest BrightCloset

How come more girls are not into video games. Personally i find it very appealing if a girl plays video games cuz its something i'm into. Do any of you ladies like playing games? Show ur gaming pryde!

I lurve playing video games.

When I was younger I would always watch my older brother play all kinds of video games. So then it made me a little curious. Eventually I started playing them. I've been in love with video games ever since.

Guest kimmi.kami

Well im just a pro in Fire Emblem, harvest moon..

basically just games that I LOVE. if i really know it well, i can be pro in it..like maple story. heh

Guest Hongki.love

Yeee I grew up with video games since I have an older brother. And yes I don't know how you can grow up in your childhood without them.

I'm pro at Fire Emblem, Brawl, Mario Kart (xD), and more I can't think of right now. Others I'm just better than average at. If you notice I don't play shooting games :P

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

... No :rolleyes: -- haha kidding. I pretend not to be a pro-gamer though x) Just to richard simmons my friends off when I beat them<33

Guest HelloTharrTiff

I like love fighting games.

Tekken, Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors.<3

Racing games are fun too :D

Guest imlilnikki

I'm a girl gamer lol

It's entertaining when you can beat a guy in a video game B)

breaks their pride =D

Love speeding through Mario Kart and spamming Explosion in ToS.

My bro got me addicted to games. I used to sit next to him when he plays MS, Gunz, or any other games that doesn't make his cpu crash when he dl is lmao.

What ticks me off the most is when boys thinks girls can't play as good as them or stand 'gorey' video games...

Rawrs

Guest iamL

I love to play video games or the other names that are coming out.

but I don't get along with it for century. When I got bored and found something new, I don't want to play it anymore.

I like the car racing kind of game. Like need for speed, or tekken :)

but now I am still with DOTA or Warcraft 3? -- I know how to play but I don't know the history of their names or what freaking name they are called. :D

Guest inamorata.<3

Ever since I got with my bf, he taught me to love video games. Haha. For the past week, since we're on summer vacation, we've been playing Halo 3 on xbox live every night at our friend's house. That can't be healthy. lol.

• 1 month later...

I grew up with videogames cause of my older brother.

Wouldnt say i'm a pro but i DO play...A LOT...haha

All time favorite would be: Final Fantasy's 7 and 10

All time addiction would be: Call of duty 4 (got tired of 5)

I'm also a faithful gamer with the Resident Evil series (5 is awesome :]) and Zelda games

Fighting games would be Tekken, streetfighter i thought was alright(<--I'm terrible at that game :sweatingbullets: )

The Harvest Moon games were pretty addicting...HAHAHA...thought it was cute that they made one for girls :D

Kingdom Hearts 1 and maybe 2 too :]... I still enjoy playing 1 though

I have to say, Metal Gear Solid is one of the 'must-plays' for me hahaha...Thats just me though.

I'm a biased gamer. hahaha XD

But i'm glad that there's a lot of girls out there who're hardcore players! ^^

Guest tenken

I'm not a hardcore gamer or anything but I <3 shooting games! lol in my senior yr in high school I played Halo almost everyday in journalism class.

some of the games I like to play: Combat Arms, Maple Story (Windia ftw), Soul Caliber, Civilization, Halo (PC), Call of Duty, Trauma Center (DS only :(), and of course, The Sims. fail at DDR (busting Asian sterotypes lol).

girls who don't play vid games are seriously missing out.

Guest LeCiel.

I'm a girl gamer! ^^

I'm addicted to games since I was like.. 5 years old. lol.

I like games like FFVII, Gran Turismo, Need for Speed, Tekken, Street Fighter, etc.

They're so addicting that I always have to look straight at our tv screen and play games.

I've played Uncharted 2 Beta and it was funny! haha ^^ Great game though.

And I just bought Battlefield 1943 last week. ^^ It was great. Woot airplanes <3

Also, I'm a Guitar Hero gamer :] I can only play the hard one though :[ Expert is so hard.

Oops and I also play online games. They rock! ^^

And I'm currently waiting for FFXIII and FFVXIII to be released. But I'm still going to wait til next year >.<

......i can say...i'm kind of pro? ^__^

WHooot ... games are ment for girls :3

mostly online games these days ...

but i still kick @ss where ever ... [onthecamecubecauseidntplayontheexbox360O_o]

but ... usualy im to lazy to play ... hmm ...

but i do time to time 8D

Archived