Nintendo Wii: The Next Generation Nintendo Console

Guest 1SwtDeception

Guest papasmurf

i've gotten my wiimote jacket from nintendo today....pretty rubberish..my mom thought it was a condom hahahahahha funny stuff but anyways i've ordered wii light gun (not zapper, bcuz it's not as good as light gun)...im getting RE:UC tonight hehehe =]

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've gotten my wiimote jacket from nintendo today....pretty rubberish..my mom thought it was a condom hahahahahha funny stuff but anyways i've ordered wii light gun (not zapper, bcuz it's not as good as light gun)...im getting RE:UC tonight hehehe =]

man o man, Resident Evil: UC is soooooooooooo good. all I need is the gun but o well, still fun to play

Guest CK92842

Funny how controls can make all the difference with gameplay. I have no complaints with Mario Galaxy up until now, on the Surfing 101 level and I just fall off every time. Odd how I can finish Call of Duty 4 on Veteran but can't complete what looks to be a rather simple surfing level. :unsure:

By the way a few of you mentioned Umbrella Chronicles, what difficulty are you playing it on? Also are the boss battles tedious because I saw a couple of youtube clips and it didn't look fun in any way whatsoever. :(

Guest papasmurf

hey guys this is the nintendo wii remote jacket (www.nintendo.com). This is free you can order upto 4 for free shipping and handling for me i've ordered two, one for myself and also one for my sister =] here's the picture it also came with the instruction.

DSCN2372.jpg

DSCN2373.jpg

and this is just some extra....since i dont like the way zapper looks (i wouldn't recommend using that for RE it was very uncomfortable...) my friend has light gun and OMG...IT'S PERFECT oh yeah here's the picture

510698345_14b4d2697a.jpg

the wii jacket is a condom for the remote hahaha :lol:

Guest yukumushio

Dude, you know that gun shell, right? IT'S SOOO COOL!

But is it practical? If games are made for the zapper...how will we use the awesome gun shell?

Guest papasmurf

XlYesterdaYlX - you can buy at amazon.com it's around 19.58 total (S&H included with the price)

yukumushio - you don't have to buy light gun, but zapper was very uncomfortable for me. it's light and it's great, but after a while your arm starts to hurt, but it's great for link bow training =]

Guest yukumushio

I see...btw, I'm gonna get Super Mario Galaxy for 35 bucks, how awesome is that??? I Price Matched at a store..well, I'm going to anyway.

and this is just some extra....since i dont like the way zapper looks (i wouldn't recommend using that for RE it was very uncomfortable...) my friend has light gun and OMG...IT'S PERFECT oh yeah here's the picture

510698345_14b4d2697a.jpg

I saw that at the store today... looks alot easier to hold then the official zapper, but it doesnt look like you can plug the nunchuk in while using it.

Guest ryisakooguy

whoa that light gun looks great. its a bit hard playing RE:UC with just the wiimote.

is it me or do you find some missions soooo hard! ughh wesklers mission are making me one angry dood. either that or its because i try n go for criticals. buh stilll....sheeeeeeeeeeez!!

Guest papasmurf

I saw that at the store today... looks alot easier to hold then the official zapper, but it doesnt look like you can plug the nunchuk in while using it.

the nunchuck plugs through the buttom of your gun handle

do they have duck hunt for WI since they have a gun?

They have something like that in Wii Play but the original Duck Hunt might show up in the Virtual Console.

Guest yukumushio

Who ISN'T getting Galaxy btw? I fyou aren't...let me try to convince you~ Because I actually didn't want it at all...but now I want it...really..really badly.

Who ISN'T getting Galaxy btw? I fyou aren't...let me try to convince you~ Because I actually didn't want it at all...but now I want it...really..really badly.

I'm not and people tried and failed to convince me lol..

Archived