Maja's Theme song

Guest mikeXc

Guest mikeXc
well... my interpretation
Whuddup yall? I was in a theme making mood and I decided to make a them song for maja. My interpretation... I used a bunch of loops and put them together.... Enjoy!

Guest hmaster

Intro - My first impression of the electronics...this could have easily been a hardcore drum and bass track...or even pseudo drum and bass like the 20 something songs on the matrix..

Mixing wise you've the whole structure needs rework. Drums are meant to be the standard out here, not the electronic loops. This is apparent when the breaks come on, as they sound really weak compared to some of the more industry grade stuff.

My opinions: 50hZ low shelve on kick drum and your main bassline.

kick drum to as close to 0dB as possible and get the levels right for your snare and hats before moving on to the other lines.

All other basslines need to be lowered in volume.

Overall: Needs work, but could really turn out to be something.

Guest luvjunjin0819

This is cool, mike!!! :) i hope maja likes it! altho, the random chants of "maja" sound a bit creepy!!! hahaaha! but good job!!

~Tab ;)

Intro - My first impression of the electronics...this could have easily been a hardcore drum and bass track...or even pseudo drum and bass like the 20 something songs on the matrix..

Mixing wise you've the whole structure needs rework. Drums are meant to be the standard out here, not the electronic loops. This is apparent when the breaks come on, as they sound really weak compared to some of the more industry grade stuff.

My opinions: 50hZ low shelve on kick drum and your main bassline.

kick drum to as close to 0dB as possible and get the levels right for your snare and hats before moving on to the other lines.

All other basslines need to be lowered in volume.

Overall: Needs work, but could really turn out to be something.

^ Dude, you really know your stuff.

-- Thao

Archived