*** My Beloved Nakashima Mika ***

aYuko

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello AYU...... feeling :(:rolleyes:B):unsure: but am glad Soompi is back!!

Great to see some familiar names.....luckily I recognize your banner otherwise who is AYUMIKO??...your ID sound more like Japanese...lol....

Wow! You are REALLY efficient and your immediate postings on MIKA's .....profiles, pictures, news etc. etc. make everyone sooooo happy :) and your thread is one of the fastest moving....Go AYU Go!! :rolleyes:

Hello AYU...... feeling :(:rolleyes:B):unsure: but am glad Soompi is back!!

Great to see some familiar names.....luckily I recognize your banner otherwise who is AYUMIKO??...your ID sound more like Japanese...lol....

Wow! You are REALLY efficient and your immediate postings on MIKA's .....profiles, pictures, news etc. etc. make everyone sooooo happy :) and your thread is one of the fastest moving....Go AYU Go!! :rolleyes:

Hey Felicia ... glad that you know me ... oops ... recongised me ... ha ha ha ...

was very sad that the first thing i come to soompi ...

i had to rebuild my Queen Palace again ... but never mind ... i had the energy to keep going ... but don't know whether can have all other old pictures again ... aiyoo .. forgot got our Xiaomei to provide that ...

change my name as i prefer to put a ko behind ...

how about our HEAVENLY COUPLE ... did you start it first ... please guide me to it when it's ready ...and hope you will come often ...

now after lunch i had my FULL ENGINE on ... going to post everything that i got ....

thank you aYumiko (ayudorama?) =P You're a lifesaver. Mika is so gorgeous =)

Oops ... glad that you gal do remember/recognized me ...

mikapic.jpg

mikapix.jpg

hitori1.jpg

hitoriMV.jpg

hitorisonymusic.jpg

hitoricaps.jpg

Archived