*** My Beloved Nakashima Mika ***

aYuko

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kitana

I saw the video clip of the Hk conference. It was so sad looking at Mika because she looked so tired and sad!

Since I know a bit of Chinese i was able to understand a bit of the clip.

Mika said in Chinese, "Is everyone okay? I am Mika Nakashima." she has pretty good chinese but she only learned a few phrases.

I'm still pissed at whoever yanked on Mika though!

Guest crazyMuka

I love it a lot when she smiles and wears no makeup. She looks so natural and cute like that. Of course, in those photoshoots, she has the best unique style.

Guest remorse_angel

I can't wait to see Nana TT_TT....Her music usually doesn't really excite me but I really got into Glamorous Sky and My Medicine DX!

Kitana : thanks for all your pixs and hope to you would share more for MIKA fans here ... i am trying to post everythings that i had saved from my previous Mika Thread ... so sad that it had to be restart again ....

but all gals from here are keeping up the good works ...

GO GALS GO <3333

MIKA ROCKS <3333

MIKA attending at the NANA Premium Gala in HONGKONG

premium7cl.th.jpg

眾星NaNa裝捧中島美嘉 首映禮變身模仿大賽

2005-10-04

【明報專訊】日本人氣女星中島美嘉主演的電影《NaNa》 ,前晚假灣仔會展舉行香港首映禮,中島美嘉身穿黑色性感晚裝,配襯4吋高跟鞋盛裝赴會。中島美嘉甫落車時狀甚狼狽,露出尷尬表情。中島美嘉走進紅地氈時,不但獲得數百名Fans的歡呼,也獲得不少香港藝人鼓掌,眾星更齊齊穿「NaNa裝」,令現場猶如變成「NaNa模仿大賽」。

盧巧音握手搶鏡

中島美嘉偕男主角松田龍平、導演大谷健太郎現身首映禮,中島美嘉超級Fans徐濠縈、葉佩雯、盧巧音、「高潮」樂隊、李蘢怡、余安安等,紛紛聞風而至,他們大部分都穿著「NaNa裝」,還趁機影大合照親近中島美嘉。當中以盧巧音最識搶鏡,成功攝位站在偶像旁,其後又伸手跟中島美嘉握手,她離開時露出勝利笑容。

望公司撮合合作

自認是中島美嘉擁躉的盧巧音,很高興能一睹偶像風采,也一圓影合照心願,她說﹕「 我好欣賞中島美嘉的音樂,也有買她的唱片,其實大家屬於Sony唱片公司,希望公司撮合我們合作。」此外,李蘢怡也很欣賞中島美嘉的形象,加上早前她見過陳慧琳以日本Lolita造型亮相,她便考慮萬聖節穿這類前衛服裝應節,她笑說﹕「不過我不敢穿太大膽的SM款式,怕影響市容。」

MIKA last Minutes shopped at VIVIENNE WESTWOOD before leaving HK

mikashopping0hu.jpg

shopping at Vivienne Westwood

mikaleavehk0rp.th.jpg

leaving HongKong

把握時間Vivian Westwood掃貨

2005-10-04

【明報專訊】中島美嘉昨日結束3天來港宣傳行程返日本,不過她也趁有半天時間,早上10時許已出動,但不是去她口中的「淫賊」(飲茶),她乘保母車到金鐘,沒有落車,再到九龍塘又一城的名牌店Vivian Westwood掃貨,小說中NaNa喜歡此牌子之餘,現實生活中的中島美嘉同樣追捧該品牌,她在半小時內買了一條價值680元的紅色腰帶,以及牛仔褲與手袋首飾等。

中島美嘉於一時許便返回酒店,但她未再上房休息,反而在車內與工作人員吃午飯,等了個多小時才見導演與男演員施施然上車,一起坐車到機場。

http://hk.music.yahoo.com/news/ent/005100301201haee.html

MIKA attending at the NANA Premium Gala in HONGKONG

premium7cl.th.jpg

眾星NaNa裝捧中島美嘉 首映禮變身模仿大賽

2005-10-04

【明報專訊】日本人氣女星中島美嘉主演的電影《NaNa》 ,前晚假灣仔會展舉行香港首映禮,中島美嘉身穿黑色性感晚裝,配襯4吋高跟鞋盛裝赴會。中島美嘉甫落車時狀甚狼狽,露出尷尬表情。中島美嘉走進紅地氈時,不但獲得數百名Fans的歡呼,也獲得不少香港藝人鼓掌,眾星更齊齊穿「NaNa裝」,令現場猶如變成「NaNa模仿大賽」。

盧巧音握手搶鏡

中島美嘉偕男主角松田龍平、導演大谷健太郎現身首映禮,中島美嘉超級Fans徐濠縈、葉佩雯、盧巧音、「高潮」樂隊、李蘢怡、余安安等,紛紛聞風而至,他們大部分都穿著「NaNa裝」,還趁機影大合照親近中島美嘉。當中以盧巧音最識搶鏡,成功攝位站在偶像旁,其後又伸手跟中島美嘉握手,她離開時露出勝利笑容。

望公司撮合合作

自認是中島美嘉擁躉的盧巧音,很高興能一睹偶像風采,也一圓影合照心願,她說﹕「 我好欣賞中島美嘉的音樂,也有買她的唱片,其實大家屬於Sony唱片公司,希望公司撮合我們合作。」此外,李蘢怡也很欣賞中島美嘉的形象,加上早前她見過陳慧琳以日本Lolita造型亮相,她便考慮萬聖節穿這類前衛服裝應節,她笑說﹕「不過我不敢穿太大膽的SM款式,怕影響市容。」

Hello AYU......Thanks for posting so many pictures and current news of MIKA!! You must be very busy downloading all you've got to post here for all of us to enjoy...You are SIMPLY the BEST my dear friend.....appreciate all you've done to keep this thread so lively!!

Does anyone here care to do the translation of the above article!! :) Thanks!

Archived