Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

fotor0516152930.png
Hot off the subbing block! :D
Here’s an old clip from the God’s Gift-14 Days press conference back in February(?), it’s Jo Seung Woo-centric, obviously. The clip is very interesting and gives fans a better insight into this magnificent actor’s thoughts.
But first off, a shout out to the amazing @saturn. for providing the translation! Enjoy! :D

Jo Seung Woo once said in an interview:
“The Korean drama system is the kind I can’t stand. If all the dramas were to be pre-produced then I would give it a try but if I have to do it piece by piece almost close to live then I can’t. Dramas don’t even let you sleep. Not sleeping or eating on time changes a person’s personality.” (source: Hancinema)
From an actor who had this enlightened view on the Korean drama system, many people were probably curious as to why he finally decided to do dramas 10 years after the start of his career. It was of course partially due to his friendship with members of the Horse Doctor production staff but that is not the whole story.
In the clip, Jo Seung Woo explains this change of heart and I find his outlook on the current movie atmosphere really fascinating. I also really respect the fact that he constantly tries to challenge himself and do things he likes, regardless of if it will be popular or not. That’s a great mindset for an actor to have. His honesty is also greatly appreciated.
  • Like 1

How many awesome cars this man owns? the porsche , the new jeep , this Mercedes ... and no need to mention the motorbikes @-) @-) @-)
anna , thanks for the pics ... I was just checking DC and LOL he is really comfortable with the gals XD wearing those shorts haha ;;)

Guest ChiisaiH

10359506_302171579947569_309985520345415

cre instagram, DC CSW
I love him for every reasons!!! Oh my God his style really makes sense! Daebak Jo Seung Woo gangster lol~

May.17.2014

CSW: How old are you?girl: 13.CSW: Did you watch the show? You didn't? You should not watch it, ok?
CSW: Uhh? I'm Cho Seung Woo. (? maybe he meant I'm not EXO)How can I go home? Will you just take photo? (But he signed autographs for all of them for more than 30 minutes)
GG14D press conference - very good quality.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc7pyItJ-dkI feel uncomfortable to those words (Grand prize at 2012 MBC drama awards). The drama awards caused a lot of criticism. I also admit that I didn't deserve grand prize. Time has passed already, but I think I received it from wrong refereeing.So I don't feel any burden of success of this drama. Because I am a selfish person, a selfish actor, I never do anything that I don't like or I'm not interested in. I chose it because I'm sure that I will never regret even though I can't sleep, I suffer from hard schedule. I should work with other good actors and live with them like family for more than two months. And the script already came out a lot. The situation is much better.

Watch another God's Gift-14 Days press conference clip, translation by saturn. subtitles by yours truly. In this segment, Jo Seung Woo shares his thoughts on winning the daesang at the MBC drama awards in 2012. As usual, his answers are honest and humorous. Even Lee Bo Young couldn't keep a straight face. Enjoy but make sure you turn on the HD so that you can revel in the gorgeousness that is Jo Seung Woo :D

@saturn. Once again, thank you for those post-show clips and translating them! I always want to know what he's saying to fans! Such a jokester!!!! Love him for being tired but still always staying behind to sign things!

@the_girl_who! I think it's time to celebrate! You changed your profile pic from Jung Woo to our Jo Seung Woo!! :))

For fans of JSW's film 'The Classic', here are the bts/making of videos. I made a playlist and here's the first video of 7 parts. Enjoy. JSW was sooo young and adorable (not that he isn't so now but...)

autumn93 said:

Watch another God's Gift-14 Days press conference clip, translation by saturn. subtitles by yours truly. In this segment, Jo Seung Woo shares his thoughts on winning the daesang at the MBC drama awards in 2012. As usual, his answers are honest and humorous. Even Lee Bo Young couldn't keep a straight face. Enjoy but make sure you turn on the HD so that you can revel in the gorgeousness that is Jo Seung Woo :D

http://yout

@saturn. Once again, thank you for those post-show clips and translating them! I always want to know what he's saying to fans! Such a jokester!!!! Love him for being tired but still always staying behind to sign things!

@the_girl_who! I think it's time to celebrate! You changed your profile pic from Jung Woo to our Jo Seung Woo!! :))

@annagriss8 thanks for the pics dear! i don't have much patience to go through post by post in DC. with that haircut, he looks so thin now..  or maybe he's losing weight for working nonstop? sigh.. any pic of him while performing Hedwig? or people are not allowed to take pics during performance? 
@the girl who he's a loaded man indeed! variety of cars, motorbikes & pets.. all he needs now is good loyal wife :) also, I've read somewhere that actress Kim Ah Joong used to say in an interview that JSW is her ideal type. they used to work together in CFs right..

hiedi

said: @annagriss8 thanks for the pics dear! i don't have much patience to go through post by post in DC. with that haircut, he looks so thin now..  or maybe he's losing weight for working nonstop? sigh.. any pic of him while performing Hedwig? or people are not allowed to take pics during performance? 

@the girl who he's a loaded man indeed! variety of cars, motorbikes

:)

also, I've read somewhere that actress Kim Ah Joong used to say in an interview that JSW is her ideal type. they used to work together in CFs right..

^ he looks handsome as always in those CFs but oh gosh , he looks soooo darn fine in the 2nd one ... I usually dislike men with earring but I still find him so attractive XD ahh the power of love :))
Kim Ah Joong ssi , u really have good luck and taste

A cute bts clip from the filming of one of my favorite scenes from 'Wanee and Junah' (this one's for @ChiisaiH for reminding her of DC-sorry! :D ). It's from MBC's hilariously titled segment called "Stars Who Were Late Bloomers" :)) JSW's portion starts at 1:09.

Fotor0518150740.png

Fotor0518150916.png

LOL at JSW's reaction at how close KHS suddenly got! :))Fotor0518150938.png
Fotor0518150958.png

@annagriss8 You used to have that awesome banner of JSW and what happened to it...? 

thanks gals for the updates here @saturn. @autumn93 @hiedi @annagriss8 @the_girl_who @ChiisaiH
here is our sexy and pretty Hedwig singing & playing guitar yesterdayBn55aSgIAAE5MJy_zps4d656083.jpg
cr. jsw dc gall
there's an interview with Ahn Se Ha (actor playing Ho Gook in GG14D) and he mentioned JSW *I dun understand korean but I guess he said he learnt acting a lot by working with seniors including JSW*특히 조승우와 안세하는 세상에 없던 찰떡 호흡을 완성했다. 첫 연기호흡이라고는 믿기지 않을 정도. 여기에는 다 이유가 있었다. 끊임없는 연습과 대본을 상의하며 만든 결과물인 것. 안세하는 조승우와의 호흡을 영광이라고 강조했다.
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=502091

Guest ChiisaiH

autumn93 said: A cute bts clip from the filming of one of my favorite scenes from 'Wanee and Junah' (this one's for @ChiisaiH for reminding her of DC-sorry! :D ). It's from MBC's hilariously titled segment called "Stars Who Were Late Bloomers" :)) JSW's portion starts at 1:09.

ChiisaiH said: autumn93 said: A cute bts clip from the filming of one of my favorite scenes from 'Wanee and Junah' (this one's for @ChiisaiH for reminding her of DC-sorry! :D ). It's from MBC's hilariously titled segment called "Stars Who Were Late Bloomers" :)) JSW's portion starts at 1:09.