Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

Reposting from LMJ thread .... it was reported by netizens that Lee Min Jung and husband Lee Byung Hun were in the attendance today :-) 
* Thanks to @soompigalz for sharing the news * 

Not sure if many of u know about this but we - at Lee Min Jung's Thread - have been especulating about a possible friendship between Seung Woo and her since 2005 ..... back then MJ and Seung Woo had contact via cyworld and she even reposted a pic of him ( where he was talking about how amazing his trip to Europe was ... and MJ as a well known traveler agreed with him ... backpaking rules for both of them ^^ ) 
Then in 2008 Min Jung ( when she wasn't even a famous name in SK ) attended the VIP premiere of Go Go 70's and now she went to see Hedwig :-)  
We suspect they must know each other since 2004 or 2005 when MJ wasn't even an actress and was working as an assistant for the famous director and producer Jang Jin ( well known in the musical world ) ... after that time Min Jung started her acting carreer in some plays n musicals . And this was my little CSI work :D if I'm right I'll be so happy xD my fav actress and one of my fav actors :D

June.15 Sunday Hedwig review. (cr: DC JSW gall)
Lee Byung Heon and Lee Min Jeong couple came. They sat on the most rear seat at 1st floor.Actually G row is invitation seat, the rear seat was unexpected. They watched till the encore stage. Lee Min Jeong really enjoyed the show, showed active reaction. (LMJ had came to Jekyll&Hyde too)LBH once laughed out loud at "After that, I was recruited by many places, such as, Mcdonald, KFC, Pizza, I sang in front of chicken frying oven."Hedwig sang medly of songs, Seo Taiji-I know & Comeback home, Rain- How to avoid sun, IU-Good day.
He knew June.13 was a ticketing day, so he mentioned it while he talked about Hedwig's life story. "You know life doesn't flow as you wanted. Just like you can't come to see me in spite of crazy clicks."
He is an excellent whistle blower. He whistled in the middle of Wig in the box. It sounded so lonely.
------
I wrote on June.05 that he danced windmill. After that he looked uncomfortable a little bit. It was his first & last day of windmill dance. According to fans' review, on June.07 he said he should hurry to go to the hospital due to the waist problem. So fans were worried.On June.14 Saturday, he said again that he should hurry to go to the hospital. So fans were surprised, still you have waist problem? But he said, "I have to bring my kids to the hospital." :) (kids = his two dogs and four cats)

Guest ChiisaiH

10369579_313715015459892_550398165670589
From JSW VN fanpage. Sorry for the low quality picture. For me I am excited in even just seeing his shape. His style is simple and friendly all the time!
Capturing from a fancam on Instagram. He seemed to be hurry to go home.
:D

Guest ChiisaiH

10415565_314499148714812_746172384309812

One lucky fangirl captured those pictures! Aw I saw it too closed ! What a lucky fangirl!
Cre instagram via Jo Seung Woo VN Fanpage

June.22.2014 Hedwig review  (cr: DC JSW gall)
This morning, there was a sad news. Vocalist Yoo Soo Yeon of indi band Siberian Husky was found dead. The bassist of Angry Inch Lim Seung Joon is the member of Siberian Husky. It was so shocking and sad news to all of us, but it seems the bassist and JSW were really sad.At the beginning, Hedwig came out singing 'In your arms tonight', suddenly changed to Amazing grace, and ended with 'Goodbye friend. Rest in peace. God bless you.' The bassist was crying, Hedwig was crying too.
But almost all the show time, he was cheerful. He laughed out loud, made joking more.At the end, when Hedwig sings Lament, he sang it without mic, almost shouted, laughing souless laughs. 'Your love which you gave me, that was all fake'
Sugar daddy and Wig in a box are cheerful songs, but even these songs sounded sad.
At the encore stage, JSW couldn't continue singing because he cried too much. The bassist and actress Lee Young Mi cried too. JSW went to the bassist, put his arm on the bassist's shoulder and sang.
Today many women celebrities came. Gahee (former member of After School), actress Park Soojin and Jeon Hyebin. They all went to JSW's car to say hello, it seemed he didn't know them well, just exchanged official greetings.
It was heavy raining today, he couldn't open the car window. So he turned on his cell phone and shook it to fans inside his car.
 Photo of Zodwig (Jo Seung Woo) and Geondwig (Park Geon Hyung), two Hedwig actors.jb0hUpiyAbmeX3.jpg
This photo is uploaded by today's lead guitarist Choi Giho. It seems they are all having dinner together there. Maybe because new Hedwig Kim Da Hyun had his first performance(of this year) today and no show on Monday. JSW's arm watch shows 11:10pm tonight (June.22). Wonder they will stay there to watch 4am Worldcup football game with Algeria. (cr: instagram fuzzpuzz)
Fourdwig (=Four Hedwigs): Jo Seung Woo, Kim Da Hyun, Park Geon Hyung, Song Yong Jin.jFQvZb2OiJgSw.jpg
This photo is shared by Zakky the 2nd guitarist of Angry Inch.
With Dadwig (Kim Da Hyun), two highschool friends. Same university too, they've ever lived together.jbyOtiKA2EIKOG.jpg
shared by Zakky the guitarist.

Zakky posted one more on 3:40am. They must have stayed there overnight to watch football. JSW's drinking habit is to hug anyone, and it seems Zakky's drinking habit is to take photos and upload. cr: instagram zakkykimjbjNoeeSMf5wYg.jpg

• Like 1

Hedwig review of June.25.2014 (cr: DC JSW gall)
Actor Lee Hoonjin came and he was today's Car Wash :D(He was Heidi at GG14D and Sancho in Man of La Mancha. Actress Le Young Mi was Dulcinea.)Hedwig walked to Hoonjin and said "Oppa, I've seen you before. You're so cute!"Hoonjin rubbed Hedwig's thigh and Hedwig pinched Hoonjin's both cheeks then cheek to cheek.
JSW was in bad condition, his voice was not clear. He acted more lively to overcome his physical condition. So the show was great but he looked so exhausted after the show.
Don Quixote & Sancho in elevator after the show.jbrpYNSIwapXZX.jpg
Credit : Lee Hoonjin's facebook
More photos in DC JSW gall http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=chosw&no=34804&page=1

omo omo good news ^^ .... who will be the american Ki Dong Chan? 
“God’s Gift – 14 Days” Will Be Getting an American Remake
gods-gift.jpg
For the first time for a terrestrial broadcast network (i.e. KBS, MBC, and SBS) K- drama, “God’s Gift – 14 Days” will be remade in America.
During April, SBS’s “God’s Gift – 14 Days” ended and it received an from a famous production company in America. SBS owns the rights of the drama and after working out the details, it is waiting to sign the official contract. An official of SBS hinted that, “An American production company contacted us first. Although we can’t reveal the exact amount of the contract, we are receiving a remarkable deal and will advance into the American market.”
It’s very unusual for a Korean drama to be remade, not in Asia, but in the US. Although cable network tvN’s drama, “Nine: Nine Times Travel” was exported last year, “God’s Gift” is the first for a non-cable, terrestrial broadcast network drama. 
All this time, Korea has been the importer of dramas. Many Korean viewers have their eyes on American and Japanese dramas for their high quality stories and amazing visuals. In contrast, there are many situations where Korean dramas end anticlimactically because the schedule to film a drama is almost like filming a live show. The official added, “This drama means more to us knowing that it’s a genre that American viewers prefer. The reason why the American production company sent us the offer was because of the drama’s creativity and perfection.”
“God’s Gift – 14 Days” is about a mother who travels two weeks before her daughter’s accident in order to save her. Actors Lee Bo Young and Jo Seung Woo play the main characters of the drama.
Source : http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/gods-gift-14-days-will-be-getting-an-american-remake/#.U7Ig26dp7GV