Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

@annagriss8 thanks for the link. and yup the title is 'The Stars'
@the girl who! the audio book that he read is actually a short story entitled 'The Stars' by a French author named Alphonse Daudet. I think the story was written in a letter style if i'm not mistaken.
@autumn93 it's my 1st time seeing him shirtless. gulp! :))

20140423075205533.jpg
A recent article came out, reviewing GG14D and it basically praised JSW's acting and stated that of all the things from the show, it was his acting that stood out! :D Article link: http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140423075205681
@annagriss8 I can listen to his voice forever! It's eargasmic! 
@the_girl_who! No he didn't do Hedwig in 2011. I said the picture is probably from his first two reprisals of the role, either in 2005-2006 or 2008 since in 2013, his hair was blonde lol Thanks for the pictures! 
@hiedi JSW rarely shows off his body! Besides the one scene in Tazza (where we see his fine a**) he's been really conservative about having him filmed without a shirt etc.

^ chingu ... about him being conservative .... uhmmmm I'm not sure XD I've lost the count of how many times I've seen his beautiful as* :)) :  Marathon , Go Go 70's , Tazza , ChunHyang ..... even in The Classic :)) * let's stop here =)) =)) *
So basically he's shy to show his "abs" but he forgets that shy side of him when it comes to show that other - and very beautiful - part of his body ? :)) :)) :)
Btw, in terms of shirtless JSW my favorite is The Sword With No Name .... that scene where he hugged and kissed Soo Ae T_T #feels 

the girl who! said: ^ chingu ... about him being conservative .... uhmmmm I'm not sure XD I've lost the count of how many times I've seen his beautiful as* :)) :  Marathon , Go Go 70's , Tazza , ChunHyang ..... even in The Classic :)) * let's stop here =)) =)) *
So basically he's shy to show his "abs" but he forgets that shy side of him when it comes to show that other - and very beautiful - part of his body ? :)) :)) :)
Btw, in terms of shirtless JSW my favorite is The Sword With No Name .... that scene where he hugged and kissed Soo Ae T_T #feels 

autumn93 said: the girl who! said: ^ chingu ... about him being conservative .... uhmmmm I'm not sure XD I've lost the count of how many times I've seen his beautiful as* :)) :  Marathon , Go Go 70's , Tazza , ChunHyang ..... even in The Classic :)) * let's stop here =)) =)) *

You missed Low Life aka Raging Years. He showed his as* in six movies. So one of his nickname is 'National as*'.His mother once said to him, "Son, I don't want to see your as* any more in the movie theater..." :)At a newspaper interview, when he was asked, "You showed your naked back at Tazza, so it was rated 19+", he answered, "It was because Tazza was a story of gambling and violent, not because of my as*.  :) Actually I exposed at Marathon too, but it was rated all age. My butt itself is for all age." =))

• Like 1

saturn. said: You missed Low Life aka Raging Years. He showed his as* in six movies. So one of his nickname is 'National as*'.His mother once said to him, "Son, I don't want to see your as* any more in the movie theater..." :)At a newspaper interview, when he was asked, "You showed your naked back at Tazza, so it was rated 19+", he answered, "It was because Tazza was a story of gambling and violent, not because of my as*.  :) Actually I exposed at Marathon too, but it was rated all age. My butt itself is for all age." =))

Hahahaha I love this discussion! :)
@saturn. Damn right it is :)) and we want moar  :-j
See this is what happens when you marathon all his movies within a short time frame, a lot of the details are a blur lol When exactly was his beautiful, all age-appropriate a** shown in Low Life again? I'm thinking when he was being Mr. Cheater Cheaterson but I'm probably wrong...

Guest ChiisaiH

autumn93 said: See this is what happens when you marathon all his movies within a short time frame, a lot of the details are a blur lol When exactly was his beautiful, all age-appropriate a** shown in Low Life again? I'm thinking when he was being Mr. Cheater Cheaterson but I'm probably wrong...

:)) haha moving our discussion away from JSW's damn fine looking a** :))
Here's a really nice picture of JSW!!! Enjoy his face while trying to forget his rear!

nice

Sorry @ChiisaiH ahead of time but I miss the amazing Dong Chan and I loved him with those sunglasses.

screen-shot-2014-05-22-at-4-55-44-am.png

• Like 1

The origin of love (from Hedwig OST, sung by Cho Seung Woo & Lee Young Mi)

Reporter's review of May.22.2014 performance.http://media.daum.net/culture/art/newsview?newsid=20140523155906181"For past 10 years, CSW's Hedwig never get rusty. His passion burned like a flame, his expression of emotion got deeper. For 2 hours and 40 minutes straight, without intermission, you can fall for top musical star's one man show in 400 seats small theater. The curiosity about sexual minorities changed to compassion for them."

June.30.2013 Whistle in Hedwig 2013 (don't know what song he is singing)http://www.mediafire.com/watch/ca0pfh3fav27535/20130630_Hedwig_whistle.avi

@saturn. Thank you for the article snippet! This is another reason why I respect Jo Seung Woo. He was an original cast member in Hedwig when it first came to Korea and Hedwig, as a show about a transgender rock star, might be a little controversial and could have been unpopular but he still signed on to do it without any ignorance and look what he managed to do with it, creating compassion and sympathy through his moving performance! The show is actually making some social change and creating a more open and tolerant society towards sexual minorities which deserves an applause!
And from the article, (thanks google) he says "I'm gonna get some rest. Age hits you, after singing a song I can not breathe" I'm all in for the rest since he's worked so hard this year, as always, but dude, you are only 34!!!!!! It's so frustrating to hear him talk about himself as if he were ancient! Does he still smoke? As a musical actor, I suggest he quit that first before saying that it's because he's old... ~X(
And I really like the song he sings/whistles!!! Does anyone know what it is?!?!?!? 
@annagriss8 Hmmmm, the third butt?? :))
@the_girl_who! Look at that hilarious photo of JSW on that girl's phone in the first pic. 
@ChiisaiH Thanks for the exact minute!!! :D