Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

@the_girl_who! I'm so sorry to hear about the lost in your family! 
But I agree the healing process is a long one but it's commendable that he has started the journey! I hope him all the best! I agree, just from the way he treat KYB, you just know JSW will be a great dad!!! :x 

BkVfGIzCEAA5FMZ.jpg
The second set of tickets for Hedwig should be on sell right now (2:00 PM Korea Time) if you have the opportunity, try and snag some LOL ^^ *if only* They are probably selling like hot cakes! How many of us here wishes we can go watch JSW live on stage?!?! *raises hand*
Anyone heard of any server down situations?!? :D I'm expecting them! News sites are also predicting that it will be a 'war': http://www.newsculture.tv/sub_read.html?uid=33151&section=sc158
Actually I think they are currently down, this was what I got when I went on Interpark:Screenshot2014-05-08at111443PM.png
The power of our Jo Seung Woo! :D

Edit: The media is reporting the "site server failure" and "paralysis" due to "fierce fighting/competition" The netizens responses are also pretty hilarious, with one saying, from what I can tell, that they want to see this type of "crime scene in Hedwig, not during the purchasing of the tickets" :)
Sources: http://www.vop.co.kr/A00000752755.htmlhttp://www.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20140509001420391
http://m.media.daum.net/m/entertain/newsview/20140509145307378

@autumn93 Let me correct one. Actually they never visited him to the hospital. While he was taking anti-cancer medication, he called to the daughter to ask them to come. But they didn't. Later he himself went to the Jekyll&Hyde theater to see his son.

Today was Hedwig second ticket open for June. CSW cast is completely sold out in a minute.

saturn.

said:

@autumn93 Let me correct one. Actually they never visited him to the hospital. While he was taking anti-cancer medication, he called to the daughter to ask them to come. But they didn't. Later he himself went to the Jekyll&Hyde theater to see his son.

Today was Hedwig second ticket open for June. CSW cast is completely sold out in a minute.

Guest buticut

saturn. said:

Sold Out in one minute ??? Daebak!!!  ... our ahjussi is the real deal XD 
@buticut , thanks for the DVD related news ... and about the cast doing a commentary section, I'm sure PDnim will convince them .... every single Director's Cut DVD I've seen have that section ^^ so dont worry . I just hope they can include international fans .... in the past wit fans of another drama we contacted korean fans to send questions to the actors and bam! the PD in charge was kind enough to let us send 5 questions ... in the end they answered 3 of the 5 questions but hell yeah XD they read and answered it =)) 
I think I'll start bothering the FB account of the DVD LOL 

Guest buticut

the girl who! said:  

@buticut , thanks for the DVD related news ... and about the cast doing a commentary section, I'm sure PDnim will convince them .... every single Director's Cut DVD I've seen have that section ^^ so dont worry . I just hope they can include international fans .... in the past wit fans of another drama we contacted korean fans to send questions to the actors and bam! the PD in charge was kind enough to let us send 5 questions ... in the end they answered 3 of the 5 questions but hell yeah XD they read and answered it =)) 

@buticut Haha we both really are cynical aren't we?!? I keep harping on this but JSW is a rather private person so it bothers me that JKS decided to do all these interviews about something that is a private family matter in an attempt, I believe, to gain some sympathy from the public rather than it be true regret (perfectly timed?--you bet!). The man seems to be playing the 'victim' card and what's worse is that in a society that highly values filial piety, the way JKS presents his relationship with JSW and JSY makes them out to be 'bad' kids. Ha! But for the jekyll and hyde comment, I don't think that was a direct quote from JKS but it was written by the journalist, however, how do you think the person came to know that fact? 
Also, thanks for the news on the DVD (I've been bothering them as well :D-they are probably so tired of it lol)! I really hope fans can submit questions, if so, I'd relegate you to the task! 

Guest buticut

@autumn93 Oh yes we are! But there is no other way I can see the whole situation and it is even more bothersome to dwell on topics that you know JSW has difficulties in dealing with. It's disrespectful to publicize something he wants to keep private, especially if your relationship with him is SOOO great. Yeah, oh good Lord, who could have possibly tipped the press about JKS being there??? My mind is blank :o [sarcasm overload].   
I just saw their latest post and I tried to translate it with Google, so I manage to understand the Blu Ray part, but since the rest was muddy, I asked about it directly :D. Yaaa, thank you for your trust - you can bet I would have quite a couple of good ones for everyone ;).  

buticut said: the girl who! said:  

Guest buticut

Sadly, I was just informed that you can stop having faith in me LOL. We can't send any more questions, since they were running out of time (that's strange LOL) and they needed to be sent quickly, with no time to ask for suggestions :(. I couldn't find out what did the person ask (and it's a little bit pointless to dig for it, since many will probably be left out), but keeping fingers crossed to get a lot of goody goodies :D

^ LOL they're indeed in a rush o_o But it's okay as we get to hear some nice answers , hopefully the questions won't dissapoint us * crossing fingers * 
Still, thank u for ur efforts' @buticut :-) 
Now I'm going to bed ( it's midnight here ) since I've just finished my daily dose of oppa's projects ( today was Love Phobia .... the 11th time I think =)) )  See ya laters, gals! 

Guest chochofan

Thank you all for all the news and info. Eleven times of Love Phobia. "The girl who!" I can't beat you on this. I've watched it 3 times so far. A long way to go to beat you!