Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Lo and Behold ! Has Thou seeth such Celestial Beauty?

totally smitten.
i don't think i can sleep tonight without posting this rare finds. 
i hereby confirmed, Yoo Seungho's ancestors might be some War Heroes or Joseon Country martyrs, that why he can be born with these pair eyes, one of the Most Beautiful Eyes of Korean Male Actors, not just beautiful, but can oozes innocence, joy, fear, pain, sexiness at a switch of a min. 

one of the most tempting closed up of that One and Only Kiss in Remember. oosh. so tempting.

cr. walnutgrove0817
i know not many people are smitten by this one and only kiss scene... but i am totally won over. i still standby what i said, i will not want to remember this is PMY, because in my mind PMY should be CW's one. ... but this storyline because JW needs his Inah, and both has already sunk into each other and depend much on each other selflessly, it befitting that the characters in the story should be given such sweet moments to remember forever., try not to think they are YSH and PMY... you will see the needs that They truly need This Scene for their Memories archive forever.

no hard feeling for those who find this scene irritating or don't like the Pair, and prefer them to be with others. it just me myself, that i will think jinwoo should fit no other, and Inah should find no other, in that story Remember , they are the Best OTP., in that Story, in that World.

"... It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us." (Romans 8:34)  Blessed Easter to all Yoopies.
oh, btw, does anyone know what is Yoo's religion? means is he a christian, a free thinker, a buddist, whatever?
hahaha.. couldn't find any details in all these profiles in different forum... don't know "YSHbias Avengers" there knows not?

On 7/10/2009 at 1:46 PM, coco said:

model Mr pizza with Park Bo Young ( www.mrpizza.co.kr )

from --> http://www.bizplace.co.kr/biz_html/content...code=&code=

1247102594.jpg

Park Bo Young should be one of the actresses that paired off well with Yoo.
@coco Sunbae coco, i am late into this thread, liked all that you have posted, am now viewing only up to ep 12. great job be  pioneer of this thread.

Hello Yoopies! Sorry i just got a chance to visit this thread :phew: But i did fulfill my promise right? I visit this thread once a week hehehe..

@maryofbethany yes, "Secret Garden" is my all time favorite and it's Hyun Bin..And guess what, my other all time favorite dramas are from my flings too; such as "My Love from The Star" and "Moon Embracing The Sun" (Kim Soo Hyun's drama), "Personal Taste" and "City Hunter" (Lee Minho's drama) "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" and Missing You"" (Yoo Seung Ho's drama), "Rooftop Prince" and "Girl Who Sees Smells" (Park Yoochun's drama) and "She Was Pretty" (Park Seo Joon's drama) :D Actually "Moon Embracing The Sun" is one of my all time favorite but i consider it as Soohyun's drama since Ilwoo only the second male lead T_T But i hope Ilwoo's new drama "Cinderella and Four Knight's" will be my all time favorite ;) Oh my, you know me the best hahahaha..I'm going to add SJK pic into my signature hahaha..He will replace Hyun Bin lol..It doesn't mean i don't like Hyun Bin anymore it's just most of my flings in my signature are 86-93 liner..Hyun Bin is 82 liner..SJK is 85 liner so i guess it's better to put his pic in my signature lol 

The magazine that you bought...I can see SJK has big portion there and YSH only has small portion..The power of DOTS lol..Uri YSH should do a drama like this someday..Like i said before YSH should play in a rom-com because we can see the new side of him :D Unfortunately i don't read Chinese..I understand Korean language a little bit ;) 

*********************************************************************************8

YSH and his fan took pic together

CeSWLJvWwAAV0HO.jpg

schong0809 IG

• Like 1

On Sunday, March 27, 2016 at 10:45 PM, ilwoo_aein said:

Hello Yoopies! Sorry i just got a chance to visit this thread :phew: But i did fulfill my promise right? I visit this thread once a week hehehe..

@maryofbethany yes, "Secret Garden" is my all time favorite and it's Hyun Bin..And guess what, my other all time favorite dramas are from my flings too; such as "My Love from The Star" and "Moon Embracing The Sun" (Kim Soo Hyun's drama), "Personal Taste" and "City Hunter" (Lee Minho's drama) "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" and Missing You"" (Yoo Seung Ho's drama), "Rooftop Prince" and "Girl Who Sees Smells" (Park Yoochun's drama) and "She Was Pretty" (Park Seo Joon's drama) :D Actually "Moon Embracing The Sun" is one of my all time favorite but i consider it as Soohyun's drama since Ilwoo only the second male lead T_T But i hope Ilwoo's new drama "Cinderella and Four Knight's" will be my all time favorite ;) Oh my, you know me the best hahahaha..I'm going to add SJK pic into my signature hahaha..He will replace Hyun Bin lol..It doesn't mean i don't like Hyun Bin anymore it's just most of my flings in my signature are 86-93 liner..Hyun Bin is 82 liner..SJK is 85 liner so i guess it's better to put his pic in my signature lol 

The magazine that you bought...I can see SJK has big portion there and YSH only has small portion..The power of DOTS lol..Uri YSH should do a drama like this someday..Like i said before YSH should play in a rom-com because we can see the new side of him :D Unfortunately i don't read Chinese..I understand Korean language a little bit ;) 

*********************************************************************************8

YSH and his fan took pic together

CeSWLJvWwAAV0HO.jpg

schong0809 IG

@ilwoo_aein no no. don't need apologise, you have been one of those that stayest the longest here. Since Easter holiday started, i have been back-reading all the pages till about pg 40 of this thread, like i promised myself need to be more hardworking since i missed out a good 15 years of being yoopies, much to my regrets. progress of reading all the 90 pages is very slow, anyway, i couldn't access some of the pcs, jpg, whatever, vid that you, and coconut milk, amd woundhearted posted... etc. you all a whole lot of awesome pioneers. to be able to stayed that long, 2007 till now, is not an easy feat. so , i salute you.

about jung ilwoo although i am not his fan, but i think he carry himself very well, he always has this very classy air, he can surely add sageuk forsaken prince very well, esp when he played second leads, he stole the show away a lot from the main leads. his night watchman journal and moon embracing is very convincing,  actually somewhat his night watchman's sageuk looks even more outshine Lee Junki's vampire one.

• Like 1

@coco are you around? just want to virtual wave to you, acknowlegeding all your awesome postings.
@Woundedheart you too.
@ilwoo_aein... esp you ilwoo_aein, you are still here.  and many many more. how i wished i was there when you gals swoon back at 2009-2010... Yoo should be very grateful to you loyals, the Faithfuls.
@doodoo985
@handuk...ohohoh... so many to give credits to....

above all, "The Everlasting-Unwavering-Faithfully ilwoo_aein"... when i read till page43.. (i think should be page 43, i noted down somewhere)... this morning, i am profoundly moved by you who stayed till now. still have another 40+ pages to go , ilwoo-aein, you are not just fan-fic queen, you are also "Faithful Queen"... sorry, i flatter flatter flatter... because u deserved Yoo, you and your legions really owned the site back at about 2009 onwards?

Think back during that days for about more than 10 years , I wasn't into Korean drama, I do watch with family. But my family don't allow addictions into anything to worship as idol, so I was more watching lee junki, joo won or lee minho without any fab bias. Until Healer cane alone as game changer. And this Jinwoo inah just propel me into another real obsession . Yeah. I have missed the fun and loyalty you all shown to him. When you became yoopie, I was addicted to middle east and foreign news for 10 years or more, the middle east foreign news addict is the other Double life of me.  

• Like 2

"Yoo Seung Ho told me to changed the name of his fan and my friend in south korea Julian Lee this was our phone conversation:

"Julian changed his name to Jake"
YSH: "Jake what?"
"Jake Lee"
YSH: "Why doesn't he change it to Ug?"
"?"

YSH: "Ug Lee."

Hahahahaha."

------------------------------------------
(read the above from a Facebook site by "Yoo Seung Home" )

• Like 1

The meaning of Yoo Seung Ho's cats, Nothing Imaginary at all ! They are real, and are his, the only family members he allowed exposed to public eyes. When asked upon his discharged from army, which female he wish to see most, he was quoted 'my mother and the cats we raised..'. Awww... Blessed cats.  
Cd63Lw6WAAENqel.jpg
Cd63LwpW0AAIZoW.jpg
Cd63LxaWwAANzcT.jpg

Spoiler

Cd63LxaWwAANzcT.jpg

(me, i liked the middle one, hahaha. no wonder Yoo is the best person to act in Imaginary Cat, he has no problem imagining cats and their mannerism, and wont feel odd talking into "the air" to cat, and just that non of them "so fat" like that 'garfield"... he really can work with animals, from puppy dog to 'hen and duckling' to "cat", and only the dog is truly real... hahaha. he does has great imagination.
oh, not forgetting, did the boy say he wants a girl in black, wavy hair, books, and PULLING A DOG? hope that dog won't fight these cats... else, he will has a 'cat and dog life'.. hahaha. jus' kidding.:glasses:

Edited by Berou
more than 3 pics

Hello Yoopies i'm back!! :D Every once a week i try my best to visit this thread hehehe... 

@maryofbethany I feel honored you call me 'Faithful Queen' thank you :D I love korean drama since 2002. Back then i only have 2 or 3 fav actors hahaha..It's Ilwoo, Minho and Seungho kekeke..I still can manage to visit this thread more than once a week hahaha..The first time i became Yoopie was because 'God of Study' back in 2010. Then i was kind of interested to this boy because of his acting. Then there's "Warrior Baek Dong Soo", a sageuk drama that really makes me like him. His acting was daebak and he's so cool there. Then i watched 'Operation Proposal' and 'Miss You'..I really love his acting in both dramas but his acting in 'Miss You' was beyond daebak..Too bad he didn't receive the award for his awesome acting. I was kind of mad that time but what can i do? I'm glad he's back with 'Remember' after his military service..I still like him and will be part of Yoopies forever. Now that you're here and you can help this thread move fast. I'm sure YSH is happy to have new fan like you :)  And i love HEALER hehehe..I wasn't active in HEALER of Ji Chang Wook's thread but i'm part of Healerite ;) 

About Ilwoo, yes i agree he's quite good in sageuk drama. He's a good actor but it's just he needs more luck in modern drama. I really hope his new drama will do well in ratings.

Anyway our beloved HEALER and beloved JINWOO worked together in "Warrior Baek Dong Soo" :wub:. Have you watched it? If you haven't, try to watch it because it's a great sageuk drama too. Love their bromance in this drama ^_^

tumblr_m2phxlhePZ1rql8tuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m4597lGnNJ1rql8tuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2s2l8O9Ev1rql8tuo1_1280.jpg

• Like 3

@ilwoo_aein  i know i know, i traced back from page 1 to about page 88 of this thread, found you were already here since 2009, i can't remember which page, but were always reading you talking to coco (which you passionately called coconut milk) and wounded heart too, there are others too, but my deepest impression of the pioneer days of this thread was always you 3 ( @coco + ilwoo_aein + @Woundedheart ) but i am not been fair to others who shared but i remembered you 3 most. Then later part become more of @irilight @ninno95 @czakhareina, and @cristurbat... etc., and of cause yourself which never left. so i did read you all talking Master of Study, Tara's lies, IU songs, read you highlighting all his birthdays, the award show, his Queen Seondeok, and predicting his recruiting into army during I Miss you.. read your report on the very day all hell breaks loose when he suddenly silently entered into army, you reported that afternoon i think,... watched you lamenting with the rest, all the stories little by little, collect his photo leaks from army, his signing signature events... watched your reports on days counting down to his discharged, and day when he discharged crying.. watch ninno95 and the rest swooning over which show he will take up (someone hoping he will take up Reply88, wonder what will happen to him, if he took over Park Bo Gum's role of Taek instead of Remember)... and 'joseon's magician'.. and 'cat'.. and Sundeal-kim and 'remember'... that were really a whole load of info, gathered little by little, thru "faithfulness"..
not that others are less faithful; those who silently loved him, while not participating in any active forum is lesser faithful than you, not mean so to demote the silent lurker or those who never even lurk,  but many loved all these years in their heart inactive, but just doesn't mean they are less faithful... of whom i am one always, if not Healer and Remember, i will be forever Lurker and forever not even doing anything at all before Healer... Just that those who actively shared and post will be remembered by others more, and have chance to participate in any fans project and but every silent drop of sea water does count in the whole ocean of fandom-sea... (need not compare diff fandom's degree of zeal, because we all only serving one purpose, the Actor our beloved Yoo himself , wish i was there with you gals.)
warrior Bae Dongsok, i had watched before (just like i have watched Master of Study, Warrior BDS and I Miss You, but only totally "transformed" by Remember) , but wasn/t even into Yoo"s Woon or changsook's DS.. back then, only know Yoo outshined Micky Yoochun in Missing You, and also outshine jichangwook in Warrior BDS. But truly, to have both Yoo and Jichangwook together in one show as in Warrior BDS, is God's gift.
so, yes, you are faithful Queen. haha.

• Like 2