Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Sandara Park voted as most compatible to Yoo SeungHo

200910091955551010_1.jpg

2NE1 Sandara Park has been chosen as the most compatible senior to actor Yoo SeungHo.

A poll was done on GomTV from 25th September till 2nd October on the question “Which senior female celebrity do you think is most compatible with Korea’s little brother Yoo SeungHo?”. And member Sandara Park from group 2NE1 has been chosen by netizens as the #1 senior female celebrity for the poll.

Go under the cut to find out who else was voted on the poll.

Sandara Park received 63 votes out of 171 (36.8%). Many netizens thought that Sandara Park’s cute image and outstanding looks go well with Yoo SeungHo.

So Nyeo Shi Dae YoonA is voted at #2 with 61 votes (35.7%). After School UEE is at #3 with 27 votes (15.8%) and Brown Eyed Girls GaIn is voted at #4 with 20 votes (11.7%).

by sookyeong

• Like 1

he is so cute! hot! etc.

:lol: I liked him since "Legend" but I never had the chance to actually look at his profile.

It wasn't until I heard he was in the mv, where the song was about a girl who was trying to run away from him.

I'm not exactly sure what the name of the song was, but after seeing that mv I saw a lot of potential in him ^^.

He's a few months older than me, but he's mature. ;)

gah, I love that about him. I hope to see plenty more from him.

He always look good in historical drama's!

Queen Seon Duk~

• Like 1

he is so cute! hot! etc.

:lol: I liked him since "Legend" but I never had the chance to actually look at his profile.

It wasn't until I heard he was in the mv, where the song was about a girl who was trying to run away from him.

I'm not exactly sure what the name of the song was, but after seeing that mv I saw a lot of potential in him ^^.

He's a few months older than me, but he's mature. ;)

gah, I love that about him. I hope to see plenty more from him.

He always look good in historical drama's!

Queen Seon Duk~

Hi galygal whoa . . . i think you saw my fav MV >> Seungho so so hot from MV Kajima :wub:

Thank mangpoo and jeeji for article ^__^

BTS QSD credit as label

bbe7c1f8_014_seonduk.jpg

fan art from dc

ss1gh.jpg

• Like 1

I'll be making icons and sigs for yoo seung fans! yay~

during this week or so I'll post them...so please feel free to spam pictures of him. ;)

He's incredibly talented! I just hope there will be lots more fans of him that will visit his thread.

^^ can't wait to watch his two movies. Busan seems like a very good one!!! so dramatic and lots of action!

Loved him and 엄태웅 in the latest OZ Generation CF :D

Hi gaho :D Thank for cf link : Love them both from QSD too :wub:

I'll be making icons and sigs for yoo seung fans! yay~

during this week or so I'll post them...so please feel free to spam pictures of him. ;)

He's incredibly talented! I just hope there will be lots more fans of him that will visit his thread.

^^ can't wait to watch his two movies. Busan seems like a very good one!!! so dramatic and lots of action!

:) Hi galygal your avatar and siggie very nice art : waitin for more dear :wub: