Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Guest Stolen_waters

승호 야, grow up fast, so noona doesn't feel like a pedo whenever she thinks dirty of you. ;)

Btw, he may look a teeny weeny BIT like So Ji Sub, but I don't want him to look like Ji Sub when he grows older. No. No. No.

He also looked extremely sexy in T-ara's 'Lies' mv. His smirk was to die for! That girl's lucky she got to kiss my property (j/k). LOL

Guest jaejoongstolemyheart

^

yup, now already so hot, when he grows up, his gonna be hotter than so ji sub man!

ahhh the girl that hugged him~ SO LUCKY~!!!

i just cant wait for him to grow up! hahah his like one of the youngest guys i like! (but i am still younger than him)

love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Hi 122333, jaejoongstolemyheart , euph0ria* , Stolen_waters :)

haha Seungho looklike his hyung see his mole @ right cheek { Jisub has d same }

clip from 4 class press /

3.21 sstv youtube link ** download senspace

=-=-=-=

from tagstory download rt click and sve trgt as ^^

online 1.53 mins ** download

83122159.jpg

online 1.59 mins ** download

23258236.jpg

online 2.19 mins ** download

28436708.jpg

2.03 mins online 1.53 mins ** download

83644530.jpg

• Like 1

Guest chubbygirl1

hello Cutie *but still underage* Boy! :P

thanks Coconut milk for the pictures, he looks soo sleak in that outfit. But the haircut make him look sooOO young. NOOOOOooo, noona will feel very shamefull!

승호 야, grow up fast, so noona doesn't feel like a pedo whenever she thinks dirty of you. wink.gif

Btw, he may look a teeny weeny BIT like So Ji Sub, but I don't want him to look like Ji Sub when he grows older. No. No. No.

He also looked extremely sexy in T-ara's 'Lies' mv. His smirk was to die for! That girl's lucky she got to kiss my property (j/k). LOL

Stolen_waters- WhoaAHHAAHAHAaa, hey! dont think those *stff* about our little boy, u pervert. Hehehe... :D

u'hmmm ur property....hehe, mine property as well, how about, we share..hehehe!!!!

jaejoongstolemyheart- ur Lucky...freek, still young. i feel soo old. :(

but yeah, he will be like 100times hotter when he reach ( i already have a countdown calender, Jk) 18. :lol:

he's cute..but many people say he looks young for his age. (maybe because of kids role?)

but i think that's a good compliment. He's older than me...and i keep thinking he's younger. T^T

anyways, i love his historical roles somehow. :D

• Like 1

Yo Seug Ho on Delicious Tv

yooseungho22.jpg

Teenage actor Yoo Seung-ho (Queen Seon-deok, Legend) recently filmed a pre-recorded segment for MBC’s morning program Delicious TV [찾아라! 맛있는 TV], which will broadcast on the 15th.

Despite the fact that he’s the hottest actor around of his age, he described himself as a normal student (he’s in his first year of high school, aka the equivalent of an American sophomore). When asked what he likes to do when not working, he answered that he enjoys things like playing basketball with his friends. He’s also addicted to internet shopping, but rather than being drawn to pricey goods, he usually buys inexpensive clothing and shoes, and even admitted to having a mere 8,000 won weekly allowance (approximately $6.50). Now, when you’re a big television and film star constantly acting in high-profile projects, I’m betting the concept of allowance is somewhat looser than when you’re not earning a living at 15 years old! (Isn’t Yoo Seung-ho receiving an allowance pretty much like giving himself money? lol.)

Yoo’s latest thriller, Fourth Period Murder Mystery, opens today, August 12. He also celebrates his 16th birthday on August 17.

credit www.dramabeans.com

• Like 1

:lol:

AWWWW Thanks jeeji for VIP pic . . wish his movies success n big hit :D

WH my dearest friend thank for article . . . our Seungho been busy schedule .. . .

Hi galygal , chubbygirl1 , Stolen_waters , :D welcome to Seungho's lover ^^

jaejoongstolemyheart , pocaco<3 uhmmmm not tell u how much am older than SH :P

• Like 1