Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

36 minutes ago, Berou said:

i'm not the only one here hehehe. It seems like a characteristic of YSH's fans. Some of us don't like dots nor PSH's acting 

you've taken words from my mouth, i have stated this before. i firmly believe that he will be one of this big veteran actors in korea. he's only 23 and he is already considered as a top actor there , one of the few that actually hold star power. @paperboat04 had linked a sompi article earlier in which YSH was among  the first 20 actors who  have brand power and he is the youngest one in the list.this is already telling something.  But right now he can't fully explore his potential due to his age and his skills ( his skils are beyond his age. But he can't act as someone who he's in his thirties, it is unrealistic. Moreover he is always paired with noonas because the younger ones can't deliver an acting perfomance as good as him. Thus right now he is in an awkward phase of his career and he needs to sit and let time pass).

PS: Kim So Hyun visited Singapore and reiterated she want to work with Yoo. Damn girl, you should continue to express your desire so that pdnims will hear you and realize your wish!  it's good to be persistent !!  ;). I want to see you in light rom-com with him.

@Berou really, how come i didnt know... Kim So Hyun visited here? yes, i think this girl maybe can be the one that can paired with him at the moment. i watched Who Are you, personally impressed that KSH can carried the Twin role that well, been convincing when she can deliever the diff between a mild gentle kind sister, and a brave fierce sassy older sister. KSH was super shy when she met Yoo at I Missed You set, and she was so star stuck, that she don't dare to take photo with Yoo, and end up Yoo has to asked her, she's making him embararased by waiting so long to take photo together.

haha. i also cannot take in PSH acting (except Pinnochio, but still i don't really like her). i cannot envision her acting with Yoo... but she did mentioned also she wanted to act with Yoo. But this girl is blessed, she act withe Jang GeumSuk, Lee Minho, Jung Yonghwa, Yoon Shi Yoon,  Lee Jongsuk, Kim Raewon...etc, she kissed so many handsomes in the past. so, did NOT add Yoo in her Wall of Fame's Hunks.

20 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@mimi122789 haha.a then you should have "seen" me at W thread. hahaha. i am still wandering there, i have not moved on to any drama yet. and you are so right with young sweet famous thing. Imagine Descendent of Son's Song Hye-kyo role change into some young sweet ones from my list previous post, or You Who Came from the Star's Jun Ji Hyun changed into some cute cute one... or W Han Hyojoo change into some Idols.. you will find Son Hyekyo, Jun Ji Hyun and Han Hyojoo replacment became disastrous. Why Directors seek out those timeless beauties during the Season Dramas era, (Winter Sonata's Choi JiWoo, Spring Waltz's Han Hyojoo,  Autumn in My Heart's Song Hye-kyo , Summer Scent's Son Yejin), again and again, in midst of Korea endless waves of young pretty famous Idols. its because they are proven.... i believe Kim So Hyun and Go Ara in given time and more exprieneces will given them the edges,... but its just not now yet. just like when i watched Park Minyoung during her Ja Myung Go or I am Sam,, i couldnt stand her. but its only when she soar in Healer, and Remember than i accepted her. Same with those budding talents in Go Ara, Kang Sora... they needs time and the right role.
Yoo has enough time, and experiences, and looks.... he need to right script, the right co-lead, the right experience of fall in love at least once.

nah, i don't mind being bashed, i'm just saying my opinion and if others can't take it well that's their problem 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@mimi122789 be very careful when you mentioned DotS elsewhere... because DotS has a super huge Fan based. tomorrow Apan Award, they are predictedt to win BIG again. i liked Descendants of the Sun's actress Song Hye Kyo, but i dont like her role as Mo Yeon, (haha. i am so getting lots of hates for saying that.)

nah, i don't mind being bashed, i'm just saying my opinion and if others can't take it well that's their problem

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@Berou really, how come i didnt know... Kim So Hyun visited here? yes, i think this girl maybe can be the one that can paired with him at the moment. i watched Who Are you, personally impressed that KSH can carried the Twin role that well, been convincing when she can deliever the diff between a mild gentle kind sister, and a brave fierce sassy older sister. KSH was super shy when she met Yoo at I Missed You set, and she was so star stuck, that she don't dare to take photo with Yoo, and end up Yoo has to asked her, she's making him embararased by waiting so long to take photo together.

haha. i also cannot take in PSH acting (except Pinnochio, but still i don't really like her). i cannot envision her acting with Yoo... but she did mentioned also she wanted to act with Yoo. But this girl is blessed, she act withe Jang GeumSuk, Lee Minho, Jung Yonghwa, Yoon Shi Yoon,  Lee Jongsuk, Kim Raewon...etc, she kissed so many handsomes in the past. so, did NOT add Yoo in her Wall of Fame's Hunks.

ME TOO !!!!!!

21 minutes ago, Berou said:

she is right. @mimi122789 For your sake, you shouldn't go on other threads and express you opinion. you won't be bashed but be crucified. Fans tend to take to another level the word " liking"  and seem a bit crazy sometimes. I was once too naive and expressed my feeling and regretted the next moment. sometimes you have to swallow your spit. you're safe here :)

i don't go on other thread, i'm just being warned here, going in their thread is a big waste 

13 minutes ago, Berou said:

i saw it the other day on twitter @maryofbethany. You missed your chance to meet one of the k star hahaha  ( you should have taken the chance to ask her how is YSH in real lif:lol:).  i don't want PSH and Yoo in a drama, if that day comes what i'm goona do? Living under a rock until their drama ends and the buzz surrounding it??  Her fanbase is huge since she is very popular and i wouldn't be able to swallow my spit until the ending of their drama, then i'm going to be bashed by her warrior fans. i should take the first option.

if that happens, i will not watch it even if seung ho is there, i don't hate her i just don't like her

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Berou said:

@mimi122789 it's nice to see a new face here, for a while this thread had been neglected in the past. there is a lack of warm bodies here. i haven't welcomed you yet, my bad. So welcome !!

let's hope it won't happen. Besides the both of them work on different registers : YSH tend to go for dark, heavy, serious, melo,  dramas whereas PSH chooses  lighter and simple dramas

Since when have you been a YSH's fan? 

thank you!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart: 

well, i happen to watch him in queen seon deok but i'm not yet a fan since "BIDAM" was the one who really  caught my attention there, then tried to watched "MASTER OF STUDY" then BOOM!!!!!! I LOVED HIM AND KO AH SUNG there, my no.1 favorite drama.:wub:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Berou said:

@mimi122789  so, you're a long time fan. i'm glad that you've unlurked ^^. yes, this is the only thread of him on soompi. you may find his threads on other websittes such onehallyu but these are not active anymore, they ve been neglected. We are few here but we're passionate ! But that doesn't mean YSH is unpopular, his fans( yoopies) are on other threads, waiting for him

i don't care if he's popular or not, i am always his fan,anyway pls update if he has anything new drama,movie,commercial ,issue etc, i am so glad to know( always lurking)

8 minutes ago, Berou said:

@mimi122789  so, you're a long time fan. i'm glad that you've unlurked ^^. yes, this is the only thread of him on soompi. you may find his threads on other websittes such onehallyu but these are not active anymore, they ve been neglected. We are few here but we're passionate ! But that doesn't mean YSH is unpopular, his fans( yoopies) are on other threads, waiting for him

yoopies ,here on soompi?

only the trailer of joseon the magician, when it comes to his lead females i am kind of choosy ,hehe, and  kim sun dal  i haven't seen it yet only trailer but i will watch because the trailer looks good. anyway where are you from if you don't mind?

• Like 1

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/06/song-joong-ki-park-shin-hye-kim-rae-won-nominated-2016-korea-drama-awards/

Song Joong Ki, Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won, And More Nominated For The 2016 Korea Drama Awards

Best Actor, Top Excellence Award:

Jang Hyun Sung — “Doctors”

Ahn Jae Hyun — “Cinderella and Four Knights”

Yoo Seung Ho — “Remember”

So Ji Sub Oh My Venus

source: - naver

(finally its about time isnt it.. But, i guess he only reach as far as there... why? this is a cruel world which popularity rules, then Ahn Jae Hyun may got it. So Ji Sub is good, although not his best at Oh My venus, yes, i watched that whole drama, i think SJS the kind pple keep linking YSH as Little
SJS, is better in other dramas,. jang hyun sung is good always, but i dun like Doctors, so never really watch.
to me,
Should Win: Yoo Seung Ho (or Jang Hyun Sung)
Will Win: So Ji Sub.

On 01/10/2016 at 11:52 PM, mimi122789 said:

what i mean is noona romcom type of drama 

@mimi122789
actually there is another thread YSHbiased , but they are busy, this link Berou knew well>

YSHbiased.blogs

YSHbiased i always thought they are the more 'official news on YSH. think they are also busy, or is like others (eg. myself) who is not solely on Yoo, so when Yoo is silent, we also go and watch our other 'obsessed' actors... ultmately most people has more than One Single Favorite Obsessed Actor. but there are very rare few (maybe eg. Berou yourself) who have One and Only and Obsessed Actor in YSH. You are the Lone Addict. hhaha.  (so sorry, i am not. sorry sorry) this above thread has all the info organised, but it not really a Chat-group, which you can post stuff all by yourself for him. its fully posted and organised by the Admin.
when YSH is silent, you see, even that very official fanbased site also go silent.

@minin122789, said; "{what i mean is noona romcom type of drama }"

you were saying noona romance, as in Rom-com... Yoo's strength at the moment is good in Rom-Com, but i think he has the susbtance to go melodrama one day, maybe not yet he must have experience in open himself up and believe in love first, tested love first. But in any Rom-Com, like Joseon Magiician, he can oozed charm all the way, meanwhile when its Melodrama in realm of all kind of relationship between parent and himself, brothers and himself, best friendship and himself, he can do better than all his some peers... yes, even better than those newbies like P bogum or those EXO / Super Junior turned actors hunks... he can delivers emotional scenes. problem is he is not into melodrama with deep relationship with a woman... eg. noona romnace melodrama. i posted much earlier on, there are so many noona actresses that wanted to act with him. But producer and crew of Noona Romance Script must believe that it works, then they will considered picked him. else it wil just stay Go Ara, Kang Sora, IU,,  Jung Eun-ji, Kim So-hyun, Park Eun-bin... etc. that he feel comfortable to be himself. i remembered he said he want to feel comfortable with this age actresses. Berou, you remembered that articles right..

so yes, maybe talking about Noona romance, he can go rom-com... again. he must feel comfortable with the actresses. else you loved the characters and what they went thru, the plight...etc. .. somewhat you still felt the soul of the relationship not there, because he cannot feel chemistry with the actress yet. for Noona romance, he will feel lacking. because himself preferred acting with younger ones, his ideal type also APink that kind of Young Sweet Pretty Funny Talents. eg IU. he liked this kind. i doubted whether he can oozed charm even with Park Shin Hye.

• Like 1

On 06/10/2016 at 11:45 PM, Berou said:

good news, thanks ! i' m already happy as it is, it is good to see his name on the nominees list. He was totally forgotten during the Seoul international drama awards and the APAN. Nam gong min received a prize at the APAN.

But you're right, the popularity prevails on the skills. The question is who is the most popular with the most popular drama among them? SJS is quite well known but his drama had rather poor ratings ( around 8 %?), doctors was really popular but is Jang Hyun Sung  popular enough to be the recipient ?  Cinderella did aslo poorly but  Ahn Jae Hyun is quite popular. lastly, our Yoo had an amazing drama comback, the rating topped 20% but what he lacks a little bit is popularity.

See, it is not an easy decision. We'll see which option the korea drama will choose: the popularity of the drama or the popularity of the actor.the last two years this prize was given to Lee jong suk and Kim jaejoong ( my other bias:)). If i remember correctly, pinocchio had around 14% ratings and triangle around 9. triangle wasn't really popular in korea but pinocchio was. but these two have huge fanbase and are extremely popular

@Berou if it fighting against S Joongki. i rathered Yoo don't win, know why.... i got enough of those crazy fans that started to dig out all things to attack the Actor or Actress that Win Award over what they shipped as OTP Couple. i saw another saga just few days ago, Han Hyojoo won over Song HyeKyo, and heaven broke, the whole Song Song fandom damned Hyojoo like nobody business. i rather Yoo win other actor, but just let Song Joongki win. and Crazy fans always bear grudges for VERY long against other actresses that want to "steal' Awards away from their OTP, or threatening tospoilt their OTP Couple-ship by acting with one of their OTP ship.
enough of those bashing actors stuffs by obsessed fans. Yoo will be hurt.
but thank God SJK not inside the List that will Yoo has to challenge to get that award.

On 10/09/2016 at 6:08 PM, paperboat04 said:

THIS.

I couldn't agree with you more.I have nothing against idol-turned-actress but I am not satisfied with their acting skills. 

PHWOAR. B) with his new built, I hope he'll get a Police Officer/Detective/Athlete or something very manly role. An action packed drama would be really awesome, don't you guys think? 

Reveal hidden contents

I really hope to see his abs.  :lol: (Come on YSH, I need fan-service) 

make up for all of the times that you're hiding and not having any SNS account to update us. bwahaha I am kidding. :sweatingbullets:

Haha! I remember, his last wikipedia picture is this. The latest picture needs to be replaced. :sweatingbullets:

@paperboat04  so right. remember Suzy got so much flakes in her Uncontrollable Fond, i switch from UF to watch W, you just compare you know which actress can act. Suzy is good only in those role like DreamHigh.. certain genre... so is IU, only in her recent ep in SH, when her Mentor was hang to death.. then finally she looked her role .
Idol-turn actresses can act in fun Rom-com, like she was so cute in her Dreamhigh,.... those Idol turned actresses needs time to slip into their roles sometimes. while they may oozed chemistry with Yoo.. but they are not like Kim So-Hyun or Kim Yoojung. who has years of experiences.

jsut thinking, you watch Hello Monster? i was hoping maybe Yoo can act as those gifted high IQ Profiler, or Detective , like Seo Inguk in Hello Monster , he can look smart, and start creating a character role that make people remember  him. 
other than his coming of age role in I Missed you (which made him touch hearts better than Main Lead).. or the younger vulnerable  villain Yoon in Warrior or the Big Kisser in Operation Proposal (all these role in IMY, and WBDS and OP, still shown a younger boy image).
NOW. he truly need ONE ADULT MATURE  MANLY ROLE. he can't fight right, but he can use his analysis and solve crimes, like Sherlock Holmes... haha. i can see a  Manly Sherlock in him.

last wikipedia picture can be replaced by so many, i can easily pick a few, any of us can right:,

Image result for yoo seung ho
Decha & Yoo Seung Ho (cr) -- (melodrama, heart breaking-image)

yoo seung ho world (cr) - (alluring youth image)

yshbiased. (cr) -- (smart Pro image)
his photobook (cr) -- (pure sensual image)

14102477_1221836344524303_88607800721839
cr. Yoo Seung Ho - 유승호  (close-up image)

7 hours ago, Berou said:

i tried to change the wiki picture but couldn't T.T, wikipedia has his own data system you can't just copy & paste pictures. 

yeah i heard about HHJ  being bashed, some say that W is her worst drama, then isn't dots SJK's worst drama? I have nothing against him but i think he is overrated for the dots, his performance in dots isn't worth  a daesang. He should have been awarded for his previous works: a werewolf boy and nice guy.

Everybody has his moment of fame, so YSH will have his own. Right now he can't do nothing much and can't fight right.  A dectective role why not? but i would like him to play an anti hero 

@Berou  i have been following W, reading recaps. you know what.those who bashed HHJ, some are truly PSH fans who shipped PSH with Lee Jongsuk. How come W be her worst drama... HHJ is a very serious actress who chose her project well.. from Iljimae to Brilliant Legacy to Dongyi to W.. it bringforth a diff side of her... and for all past works, she has garner diff acting awards... from Brilliant Legacy, to Dongyi, to Cold eyes, to Beauty Inside, to even W.. you know last night at 4th BIFF with Marie Claire Asia Star Awards , she won for Love Lies... its add to another long list of projects.. its not that she won many awards by one movie... she indeed won many awards for many movies/dramas.... don't mention all the New Actress award which is NOTHING... she won SBS and Baeksang Arts award and Seoul International Award for Brillant Legacy alone, she won also Korean Drama Award, MBC award, Baeksang Art award for Dongyi, she won Baeksang again for Love911 , Blue Dragon Film award and Asian Film for Cold Eyes. she won Blue Dragon, Grand Bell, Baeksang Art for Beauty Inside alone... Now she won APAN for W...
if we say, award is biased, or favouritism or for marketing purpose. then how can all non-station Awards laud her... from Korean Dram Award, to Baeksang, to APAN... to Dragon .. all uniquely chose her agian and again, on sibsequencing years.

yes, you see, i was really expecting when SJK sign up Dots, because of his Nice Guy(Innocent Man) with Moon Chae Won, doesnt loose out in chemistry either... just like i actually preferred Song HK in That Winter the Wind blow.. because she acted as a blind girl, her acting was even more tested, and more heart wrenching to watch... while DotS i cannot find the Role better, because i cannot idenitfy with any female role that make suggesting or thinging of giving up on relative. in fact SHK was almost shipped with many of her past co leads.... DotS is definitely overrated. its not bad, not as bad as some antifans said about it.. it actually quite romantic, and the melodrama part towards end of dramas does touching... ots is sweet. so is the effort of going Europe to film really helps. the fact that jogging half naked men hit bulleyes too for Dots.

am watching Moonlight right now... actually Kim Yoojung may be a good lead with Yoo. just like even as she can really act, she still looks like a teen... very hard to convince earth trembling, vitals-shattering, God's preordinating's love feels. too young in looks make one very hard to be taken seriously. in given time, if Yoo really preferred to act with younger actresses...

i rather he act with Kim Yoo Jung these kind., instead of APink turned actresses that kind. no matter how he like the girl band group... its still no no no... for co-acting with Yoo.

So what if Yoo is competing with SJK in any award as long as he deserves it , the hell with their fandom. FANS? Normal fans don't do such things they are just OBSESSED. For me, i think Seung Ho's acting is better than SJK, i didn't say that because i'm his fan that's just how i see it.

• Like 1

i think when it comes to dots they are always crazy. they are complaing why shk not given an award, how about sjk's daesang is he worthy to have that award , i don't think so, that actor from signal should've won that.

• Like 1