BORDERLINE ; JOURNEY ; Haruka Kanata

Guest Seno

Chihiro Onitsuka ; Yuna Ito ; ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION
Wow, I certainly have dropped off the face of the earth ne? Sorries. One would be suprised how hard it is to sing in a dorm. I just don't like knowing people can hear me >__> BORDERLINE ; Onitsuka Chihiro Lisa saw this in the request thread for Sou, and then requested that I sing it. About 9X before i gave in and sang it. I added a bit too much of an echo, but without it you could hear too much Chihiro. Its a little scratcjy at places because I have a cold. JOURNEY ; REIRA starring YUNA ITO I love this song so much. Yuna Ito has such a clear strong voice, that I wanted to sing it. There are a few places I'm not happy with, but over all I love it. ASIAN KUNG FU GENERATION ; Haruka Kanata Didn't see this one comming >D I heard Anjo cover it and was all OMG I WANT TO SING THIS TOO. I like it, I think AKFG songs sound better comming from a boy, I don't exactly scream as well as he does >P But its ok, It's like good oldfashioned angsty girl rock~ Kiite kudasai, douzo!! Soundclick

lol i totally know what u mean about the dorm thing.. which is why i cant record now.. sigh.. if i can hear the music being played in the suite under me, im sure they can hear me if i rap loud enough.

anyways.. i listened to borderline.. listening to this, it hit me, the amazing talent on this forum.. some of the reverb/echo got a bit annoying.. some pitch probs, but still sounded good. soft yet also powerful voice.. clear and angelic.

Guest kokoro

you sang it well... your voice is too soft and the echo is annoying but it sounds really good. you did a really good job of singing it. *thumbs up!*

Guest fantasiimaker

YOU POSTED FINALLY <3

You know how I feel already, but Journey = <33333. AND. I STILL DEMAND YOU SING ENDLESS STORY. ;o;

And Borderline was awesome too ^^ (what did I say about the echo XDD oh well too late lol) I wish I could pull that song off as you did ;_;''

Don't let being in a dorm stop you from singing >DD OFTEN.

Guest conversebunny

Journey- you also have a clear, strong voice, just like Yuna! a few pitch problems, but no biggie. all in all, really nice job! I would also really love to hear you sing Endless Story!! ^.^

Haruka Kanata- haha great job!!! seriously, old school angsty girl rock is the best! it's nice to hear a girl sing AKFG.

Borderline- this is my favorite out of the three. I think your voice sounds really amazing with this song! the reverb didn't bother me too much, I thought it sounded good just the same.

I know you have the dorm trouble, but be sure to post whenever you get a chance ok? I'll be waiting for more from you! ^^

Listening to borderline-- the beginning starts awesome, but your high notes are really harsh. I think it may be your mic-- there seems to be a lot of noise/buzz on it, too, so i think that's probably what it is. Your precision is a little off, effecting your pitch a little in the second verse. Your sharp here, flat there, but overall, you're still good. Just a few pitch problems, ne. Nothing too hard to fix. ^^

Support your voice more. It might help, ne. ^^

Good job~ Keep listening~ hopefully I'll do as well when I attempt to do borderline. =_=;;

Guest animagelet

Journey- you also have a clear, strong voice, just like Yuna! a few pitch problems, but no biggie. all in all, really nice job! I would also really love to hear you sing Endless Story!! ^.^

ME three :D And yeah, your voice does remind me of Yuna's. So clear. You sang Journey so welll. =]

Borderline - wow. nice. =] so clear and pretty.

haruka kanata - i love this songg =] I love the emotion you put in heree. Great job. Lurve your voiceee!

Guest Sakura Li

OMG!! You sang Haruka Kanata!!!! I absolutely love this song!!! I really wish there was an instrumental to this one cuz the vocal cut just doesn't work as well or have a really good effect... :x Amazing effort tho! ^^

DK.- Thanks for the comments! A lot of my pitch problems are because I'm really out of practice. I really haven't sang in about a month because I didn't want to be heard (and my roommates are like shut up >P) But I'm really glad you liked Borderline, it's one of my favourite songs! I'm glad you think I pulled it off.

kokoro- I don't entirely agree with you about my voice being too soft, but it's all in interpretation ^^;; And ya, the echo is annoying, but without it esp in the "feel across the borderline" you could really hear OniChi and it's a little distracting >__> Thanks for listening!!

fantasiimaker- Lol I love you <3 (but I don't like Endless Story >P)

Anjo- Lol, I guess girls don't have to yell to sound angry <3 Thanks for listening!

conversebunny- Thanks for listening to all three! <3 Again, pitch problems due to lack of practice lately >__> It wouldn't be so bad to sing at school if I didn't like right next to the door. >___> I so lucked out when we rearranged my room TT__TT I just don't like knowing the ENTIRE FLOOR can hear me when I record. Lol. ^^;;; Thank you for supporting me! I'll definately post more.

Sou- Yeah, my voice is very scratchy on the high notes. I'm getting over a bug that my entire floor has, so I've got some crap in the back of my throat. I also always record in one shot, because I feel like if you go back and redo one spot, you lose the flow that you were working up in the rest of the song. I'm such a weirdo lol. Thanks for listening!! SING BORERLINE TOO AND KICK MINE'S BUTT

Thao- Thanks so much for listening!! <3

animagelet- That's 3 voted for Endless Story, I think I HAVE to sing it now lol! Thanks so much for the comments!!

Sakura Li- I wish AKFG made instu's for their songs, thought Haruka's cut isn't all THAT bad, it's just lacking the bass (which is sad TT__TT) Thanks so much for listening!!

ahaha. i already have borderline recorded. just need to mix (or make wompa mix it xDD). I doubt it'll kick yours' butt though. >>;;;

And a fourth vote for Endless story from me. DO IT. D:<

Guest xx0_gigi

in journey i would have thought you would sounds more i don't know perky but you didn't so that it was kinda of cool how your voice stayed the same

Guest _MaJa_1234

Can I just that "BORDERLINE" made me completely melt? ahhhh great stuff! The other 2 are good as well. Not my type of songs but you can still sing. :D

Sou- You sing so quickly. I'm jealous. Hurry up yo! Post iiit~

xx0_gigi- Is that a bad thing?? I guess my style is just a litle unenthusiastic >__> I'll work on that. Thanks for listening!!

MaJa - I like Borderline best too. <3 thanks so much for listening!!

Guest babiixru

i like borderline the best. lisa was good to get you to sing that song haha >:D muahhahahhaha. it's always fun to sing boy songs! the first song, the echo as other people said, did get annoying, but without it your voice would have been drowned out right? so it's all good =) gj ^^ yes sing ENDLESS STORY BY YUNA ITOOO pleaseeee 8_8..*_* <~~ my puppy eyes :D

Archived