Lee Ji Ah 이지아

liquidfir

Actress Lee Ji-Ah and actor Kim Min-Jun are now cast in new movie MUSUDAN. The film is the first for actress Lee Ji-Ah since 2009 ("The Relation of Face, Mind and Love”).

In the film MUSUDAN, which takes place over a 24 hour period along the Korean Demilitarized Zone, Lee Ji-Ah will play Shin Yoo-Hwa. Her character is a first lieutenant and specializes in biochemistry. Actor Kim Min-Jun will play Jin Jin-Ho his character is the captain of a special forces.

Filming began July 2, 2015 at Yanggu, Gangwon-Province, South Korea and MUSUDAN is tentatively scheduled to be released in the second half of this year.

http://asianwiki.com/Musudan

5Xncq9S4pQMFkhLMtPzOBXW6pr874VhTpycqmugz

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New photos of Ejiah at dcinside: The rest of her photos featured in COSMOPOLITAN Magazine.(I tried to copy paste from dcinside but failed, I don't know why, maybe it's the failure of my laptop)

Yes, she is so pretty. 

She said"Paris always make me feel like new every time I visit. Even walking around an alley, you're never alone with your "special" memories"

Maybe she still remember the past dating in Paris?

I have lived in Paris within 6 years. As she says when I get back to Paris reminiscent of memories. Paris is the city of dating....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iluvugudbye

It's so quiet in here... :( Is there any news regarding Ji Ah's web drama? Was it aired already? It's been over a month now and still there are no updates regarding it. Even her movie Masudan. :(

Guest iluvugudbye

This was shared in DC Gallery and Baidu.  Really envy her thighs. :wub: BTW, there were fan accounts about her filming Masudan. Im not sure if this photo was taken there. Or if this was before the filming? :D

11863405_722868074524834_162969320120951

Guest iluvugudbye

This was Ji Ah's autographed photo for DC Gallery fans.

11825602_723159417829033_368707539410616

Below is a coffee cart. There was a fan account that said she gave an autograph to a coffee cart staff to thank him for giving wipes. The staff (of the coffee cart) asked if they could take a picture. She was hesitant at first as she looked a bit messed up (It seems they just finished filming at a location which seems to be an underground?) But she agreed in the end. BTW, according to baidu, Masudan will probably be released around october or november. Filming is expected to end on the 18th. Then she will head to the US to modify script? She was also asked about her latest favorite singer and she said, Hyukoh Band. She said they are good to listen to as well as handsome. Not realy sure about these infos. Here is the info posted in Baidu. If you can understand Chinese, you are very much welcome to enlighten us more about this. Thanks. :D

这样12点拍摄结束,和欧尼一起来到地面上(所以原来是地下?)
来到咖啡车签名,但是手上有化妆,想找湿巾
咖啡车的人给了湿巾,谢谢他,擦手然后签名,咖啡车的人问能不能拍照,她说现在自己没有打扮好丑
最终同意只拍背影,所以我们也拍了背影

还有,跟经纪人约了1点20在餐厅见面,欧尼待会见~ 将个人礼物交给她
她去住处梳洗 哈哈哈哈 我们也该整理一下出发去约定地点了~

向应援咖啡车的各位表示感谢

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

字太多了,我真的不能全看了,要晕菜
吃饭那篇 http: // gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=ejia&no=637039
说了很好吃,智雅吃了很多,还提议喝酒,但是来的粉丝中有高三学生,未成年,所以有人喝了有人没有喝。
她们问欧尼最近喜欢的歌手,智雅说혁오밴드,是个乐队,英文是hyukoh,说他们声音太好听,还有长得帅。
还提到无限挑战,她们好像说如果上综艺的话,希望上跑男。但是智雅只是笑,不接受的样子。
然后她们还问智雅愿不愿意跟粉丝去两天一夜旅行。智雅就很惊讶的问几个人?什么时候?她好像还说自己驾驶技术不错。饭们OS难道我们要欧尼开车吗?哈哈
说她记得雪绒花探班那些粉丝的名字,而这次来的饭有太久没见的,说起名字她也说听过。
《舞水端》大概10月或11月上映。
她们问她电影上映时会有舞台问候吗,智雅粉丝会占领第一排的。
电影拍摄预计18号结束,接下来要去美国修改剧本
结账时智雅从钱包拿出信用卡给经纪人付款,是智雅本人负担的餐费

11831779_723160287828946_473874745200617

11825051_723157994495842_703071293818924

Sources: Baidu/DC Gallery

Ejiah in a car race suit, maybe it was her new hobby, car racing. 

viewimage.php?id=28b7d927&no=29bcc427b38

linkhttp://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=ejia&no=637081&page=1

I really love her every expression especially when she laugh and smile. She's so adorable. :wub: Is this from that THE CELEBRITY Magazine photoshoot?

Yes, the photo was really part of "THE CELEBRITY MAGAZINE photo-shoot, I scrolled back the pages here at Soompi.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iluvugudbye

Throwback GIFs. :wub:

A true beauty inside and out,

With a heart of gold full of love all throughout.

Her laughter that sparkles like splash of water in sunlight,

That makes anyone's heart flutter with delight.

Her beautiful eyes so crystal clear,

A window to her soul so pure and sincere...

http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w522/Diubyj/2950627918_5592fa1f_zpsx2fqiniq.gif~original

http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w522/Diubyj/3718181137_68a9119b_zpsgkz2xvte.gif

Archived