[2007] Backstreet Boys "inconsolable" Video

Guest freeverse122085

Guest sticky_rice

:huh: *shocked @ those pictures*....lol... who knows... ;) ... hahaha

this is not good comeback song, but its a good enough song. xD... cause it brought me back to check them out. hahaha ... I havent followed them since 2001-2002 when they decided to just take a break out of the blue after saying on and on about another album. *sighs*... yes I'm one of the BSB abandoners. LOL... I've moved on and found other people to drool over.

well, Brian sounds as good as always. Nick looks better than what I've seen from TV & magazines. xD AJ's aged a bit. and Howie... lol..never paid much attention to him. I love this song. BSB is a legend. Sad Kevin isn't there, but its not like he really had parts to sing anyway. They still sound the same without him. Glad he and the wifie finally got a kid.

Guest trangtwo

OMG the close up of nick is scary! he looks soo old =/ but far away, he looks pretty good. yay im glad he lost weight. and looks like aj has been losing hair, maybe thats why he has a mohawk-ish cut now. i think the hook is pretty catchy. dont care too much for the verses.

*sings Backstreet's back, alright* lol

wow :o i didn't know that backstreet boys are back...BRINING BACK THE OLD SCHOOL...makes me wonder if Nysnc will come back...but i doubt it b/c justin is doing WAAAAY better right now....hehe i gotta go check out their new album...man when was the last time i actually sat and listen to them....wow...too young...i guess the last time was when i was 4th grader....and now i'm a freshmen in college....GEEZ THAT'S LONG lol

Archived