[2007] Backstreet Boys "inconsolable" Video

Guest freeverse122085

Guest oceansportrait

It's not bad, but is it a great comeback single? ....Not really. ^^ There's already lots of people who are going to not want to listen to them just because they're "Backstreet Boys" (think back to boy band teeny bopper days XD), and I don't think this is really the single to make people begin to see through their boy band image. It sounds like the stuff they were releasing a couple of years ago (I forgot what the album was called..."Black & Blue"?)

Guest freeverse122085

hm.. i actually like this song. Kevin's gone? what happened to him. I didn't know AJ can sing that well :D

he left the group just short after their "Never Gone" was through. says something about focusing more on personal matters and other stuff. his wife, Kristin, gave birth to a baby boy last July (i think) and there are rumors that he will be coming back for the next album. :)

and yes, AJ sings that well. it is only lately that i realized that too. i used to think that Brian has the most beautiful voice among all of them but no more now. Brian's angelic, but AJ's just plain sexy :wub: and Nick was not bad either. he improved a lot. Howie has always been their falsetto. its like, when you cannot hit the high notes, call him. :)

now, am missing Kevin's bass... :(

Guest photodaisy

^In these days of the United States.

Anyhoo, I like the song. It's a lovely song and is indeed quite touching. ;D ZOMG. I haven't seen them in forever though.

I think there'll be mixed views on this song though--just because some people don't like BSB and can't listen for their life.

Baahhh...

Guest jean_kkp

I posted this in the dbsk thread, i guess i can post it here.

i think bsb copied summer dream

er, im actually a huge fan of both backstreet boys and dongbang, but i can assure you that backstreet boys have been using the cars since years ago. you can refer to their older videos where AJ cannot stop cooing over the cars he like in the videos. so im sure they didnt copy summer dream, if they even know who DBSK are...

Guest freeverse122085

er, im actually a huge fan of both backstreet boys and dongbang, but i can assure you that backstreet boys have been using the cars since years ago. you can refer to their older videos where AJ cannot stop cooing over the cars he like in the videos. so im sure they didnt copy summer dream, if they even know who DBSK are...

agree. :)

they used the car during their Incomplete MV too.. i doubt they even know who DBSK are. i have followed these guys and they sure like to contain themselves to European and American genres. :)

AJ's a big sucker for cars. he coos at it like a lady love.

Archived