Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

I've lost the title of a song by Kangta that I really liked.

It's an old song, kind of has a rock feel to it. It seems to be for a movie. There is a girl who is, I think being forced to be a killer. And Kangta is on the beach with her and the men kill him and take her.

If anyone knows the name to this song or has any guesses I'll love you forever. I don't know why I can't remember it.

Thanks for any attempts.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest anrein

It's an old song, kind of has a rock feel to it. It seems to be for a movie. There is a girl who is, I think being forced to be a killer. And Kangta is on the beach with her and the men kill him and take her.

If anyone knows the name to this song or has any guesses I'll love you forever. I don't know why I can't remember it.

Thanks for any attempts.

^

The song title is Seom/Sum (Island) - not sure which spelling is correct, it's the OST of Ressurection of Little Match Girl, for link you can find it in Youtube.

Hope it helps.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all!!!

Hope this year is better than last year! Surely there's one thing we can look up to in this year that is Kangta release from army.

Guest ahn_annann

Thanks for any attempts.

hello...

right anrien said, Island song

I also love kangta sang rock song..

anrien, long time no see... our kangta will leave from army on Feb 19, 2010 ..

hope we will listen new his songs sooner... if can please visit this thread at music forum

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...&start=1580

Happy New Year

Guest Fal-chan

Hey ladies, I have a question.... since we found out that Kangta-oppa will be released from the army on February 19th, well... I'm living in Korea (foreign English teacher job) and I'm going to be on vacation then. Does anyone know what kinds of fan events are being planned to welcome him back? I'd really like to attend if possible. Is there someone I could get in touch with about this kind of thing? I don't really speak Korean unfortunately.... thanks for your help! ^^

Can't wait for him to come back~ <3

• 1 month later...

2rho9it.jpg

1hyxqe.jpg

My Valentine Fantasy is to open up the door

and see you standing there, right now.

with that look in your eyes

and that smile on your face.

I can almost feel you

Making me melt...

I can't hardly wait

until the real YOU

is here beside me.

But for now,

I can't help getting lost in this wish,

this dream,

this Valentine Fantasy of you!

nfqi2r.jpg

orgasming for more pleasuuuurrrre!!!!! fva4k6.jpg

2ep0ead.jpg

35bfhi8.jpg

210yebk.jpg

11tylc0.jpg

6pst41.jpg

mlgmjm.jpg

wbz6mo.jpg

2ntz0x3.jpg

w06fjp.jpg

2i8brx4.jpg

ra6udw.jpg

546dk9.jpg

fx886r.jpg

i5aaf6.jpg

30tkk8z.jpg

f3t10x.jpg

MORE ON 1ST KT THREAD GIRLS!! :D

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=455

Guest Fal-chan

Hey ladies, I just posted my report from the fanmeeting on the 20th in the other Kangta thread in the music forum, you can go read it there~ ^^

Kangta looking HOT, leaves voice message for fans

Kangta, lead vocalist of old-school boy band H.O.T, was discharged from the army on the 19th, but is already diving head-first back into work.

The 30-year-old singer/composer/actor has attended several fan meetings in Korea during this week alone. Additionally, his official website (www.kangta.smtown.com) was updated with pictures from a photoshoot and a personal voice message for the many fans who awaited his return.

[From. KANGTA] It’s been a while. (Voice message)

[ To. Partner ]

Hello~

It’s been a while since I greeted you.

This is Kangta.

I have always referred to everyone as my partner,

but I don’t know if all of you have been doing well.

Having been separated from everyone for 2 years, I am finally meeting you again through this voice message, but

I feel awkward right now, more so than in the past.

Throughout the 2 years in the army, I was always thankful and very happy

for being able to receive the warm love from all of my partners.

In the future, I will try to spend more time at close proximity with everyone.

It was Lunar New Year a few days ago~

I wish everyone a happy new year in 2010,

I, the retired solider Kangta, will return with good music and good image for everyone.

Thank you everyone, I love you.

Take care~^^

Credit: allkpop.com by BEASTmode

********************************************************************************

H.O.T’s Kangta holds a fanmeeting with 600 fans

The newly returned ex-H.O.T member Kangta held a fanmeeting with 600 of his fans at Seoul Yong San Gu Sook Myung Art Center. The fans came from all over the world including, Japan, China, Thailand and more.

Kangta sang many of his solo songs such as Oh! To you, Happy Happy, Propose and more. He gave many shout outs to his loyal fans who waited for him while he was in the military. Kangta was his own host at this event where videos from the past were aired along with the performances.

While he was taking questions from his fans, comedians Yang Se Chan and Lee Jin Ho made a surprise appearance.

Kangta got asked about his last kiss and he said it happened four years ago. He also did the cute dance from H.O.T’s Candy.

Kangta also received a congratulations message from TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho, Max Changmin, Super Junior, TRAX, SNSD, SHINee and f(x). As part of the celebration, he cut the cake that his fans prepared for him.

He even sang some other songs that are not his such as George Michael’s Kissing A Fool and Brian McKnight’s One Last Cry.

Kangta said, “The two years I spent in the army taught me a lot. When it got really hard, I thought to myself, ‘I hope my hubaes don’t have to come.’ But when I got released, I realized I gained a lot. I was able to get rid of my carelessness and ego. Thank you for waiting. I thought I’d cry a lot but I’m not crying at all. I will work hard from now on in Korea.”

Kangta ended the fanmeeting by shaking each fan’s hand. He is such a sweetheart, isn’t he? He’s going to hold another fanmeeting but this time in Japan on March 19th. He will soon release a single and hold a concert sometime this year.

Credit: allkpop.com by heartfacee

Guest Fal-chan

img01b.jpg

At the fanmeeting everyone got a postcard with this picture on it. And on the back it has a message from him to the fans. Not hand-written, it's printed on the back... wish it was hand-written but that's ok. Actually I have no idea what the message says but if you ladies want I can scan it ^^

Archived