Ahn Chil Hyun 안칠현 (aka Kangta 강타)

m1d0r1j4d3

QUOTE (missy-kz @ Sep 30 2009, 10:57 AM) »You guys have the same birthday? How exciting! well It's not old age. It's just that you guys keep getting wiser and wiser. :]

But how is your restro going now? Strong I hope?!

not same.. mine's 1 day after his. ^___^ me getting wiser? i hope so.. I could've been married long time already & not flirting with my virtual hubby here if i'm not getting wiser right? imageimage hehe
"i can bear my loneliness but not the pain." i doubt KangTa feels the same way. image

the resto? will be undergoing new management this time. as my bro can't handle it. he's a family man now & plans to move to U.S & work. crazy move for this year. not the right time to put up a business this year. so always bear in mind to think twice or thrice before making any decisions or tasks. D: i just realize that as i'm getting older.

Here's a new pic of hubby image

It's October let's enjoy the sentimental fall. & hey 2 months to go IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!!! image oh the joys!!! i can't wait 2009 will be over!! image

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest missy-kz

not same.. mine's 1 day after his. ^___^ me getting wiser? i hope so.. I could've been married long time already & not flirting with my virtual hubby here if i'm not getting wiser right? ;):P hehe

"i can bear my loneliness but not the pain." i doubt KangTa feels the same way. :rolleyes:

the resto? will be undergoing new management this time. as my bro can't handle it. he's a family man now & plans to move to U.S & work. crazy move for this year. not the right time to put up a business this year. so always bear in mind to think twice or thrice before making any decisions or tasks. D: i just realize that as i'm getting older. Thanks to our Planetary influences.

I day after? Still close enough. Better than mine. Mines just a dream away from his. So yeah.

But you have gotten wiser. You see you've realized to not open your restro yet? So it's no opened yet? confused!

Are there any pictures of our KT Hubbt with his new Body? Since he's been working out so MUCH he must have a Killer Body now right? lol no more shadows added to make it look better?

I day after? Still close enough. Better than mine. Mines just a dream away from his. So yeah.

But you have gotten wiser. You see you've realized to not open your restro yet? So it's no opened yet? confused!

Are there any pictures of our KT Hubbt with his new Body? Since he's been working out so MUCH he must have a Killer Body now right? lol no more shadows added to make it look better?

no the resto had been opened since dec 2008 until october & it will be pass to a new management this month. We won't be handling this business anymore. It's over for us. We'll just seek for a new venture.

let's just reminisce his old body then. :P he looks good before that army thing. its getting him stressed in action. hope he'll have 6 pack abs this time. hehe ;)

w0p11w.jpg

r7tyfm.jpg

20z712e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest missy-kz

Hahaha Hubby. Yes lets think about those lost ABS in his Body! Hotness! lol

HAPPY Birthday Ahn Chil Hyun!!!!!!!!!!! Oct. 10, 2009 :]

I cannot believe i skipped out on reading about Mr. Ahn getting an award! MY GOSH, he is amazing!

Guest punchmydreams

HAPPY BELATED 30th/31st BIRTHDAY KANGTA!

:my friends always cringe at the thought that kangta is in his 30's ...just so i'll get annoyed! lol they do it for fun ...those losers! haha:

and cause here in the state i live ...it's been snowing already! ...i have christmas songs ...the first christmas song i have on my phone is by kangta! ...i love his voice to death! <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest lord_jedi

we're almost there!! just hang on! 4 months is just days away.. 2010 is the year of CHANGE! B) & its a very big change for Hubby.

I know... Next year he will be released. XD Time do move very fast, it's been 2 years already. 8D

Anyway KTHubbybunch, you still hilarious as ever. :)

I love you at Christmastime,

As i love you everyday & that's with all my heart.

Hope you know the love i feel for you,

& the special place you hold in my heart, now & forever.

& that's why at this special time,

It means a lot to say,

because of everything you are

I love you more each day!

You're that certain special someone i'm always thinking of,

Wishing you a Christmas that sparkles with love & happiness

& always...

Hubbybunch, you're the one i love!2qa1j12.jpg

21ostu0.jpg

vijmdi.jpg

aaww finally that hair is growing much now!! fva4k6.jpg

we're almost there hubby!! once you get out, we'll do a lot of hairstylng again & sing freely for us!! hehehe xD

i really don't believe the term "AS YOU GET OLDER YOU GET UGLY" some people says. It doesn't apply on you! :D the more i look at you the more handsome you got ^_______^ <333

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO OUR ONE &ONLY AN CHIL HYUN HUBBYBUNCH & TO ALL KT FOXYBUNCHIES!!!!28v6i6r.jpg

Archived