Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

Guest serawong

oh dear... i'm really worried... he's still so sick that he has to cancel his performance.... the days of getting rest is still not enough....

read in another forum that he went to all the screening in korea to promote the movie.. like all over korea... never rest at all... no wonder he's sooo tired and will not get enough rest to recover well....

really hope he will get well soon for his singapore concert... or else it will be tiring for him and hectic for him to perform at a concert.... too much energy needed... poor baby... :(

PLEASE DO NOT HOTLINK!!

Credit as per pix:

Press Conference for the Beijing M.Music Show

030906chinatrip9ax5.jpg

030906chinatrip10mv2.jpg

030906chinatrip11xp8.jpg

030906chinatrip12ph7.jpg

030906chinatrip14kf8.jpg

030906chinatrip12vm6.jpg

030906chinatrip14sv0.jpg

030906chinatrip15gh1.jpg

030906chinatrip16rf1.jpg

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jerrybabie26

when was the pics taken??? love his expression, does anyone know where i can see his performace at the seoul awards?? thanks in advance :)

YOU CAN CATCH IT AT YOU TUBE. JUST KEY IN SEOUL AWARDS. THE ONE 1 GOT TO WATCH WA SIN PARTS. I THINKG MINWOOS PART WAS THE 2??? I DONT REMEBER... :D

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE VID OF CICI. MINWOO LOOKED CUTE THERE :D THANKS!!! :blush:

Guest serawong

just drop a quick note....

minwoo looked absolutely dashing at the airport.... the hat (wore recently to china).... he waved and smile back when fans called for his name.... caught quite a good look of him while he was walking out....the next nite...we followed them to stadium for rehearsal... saw him outside the stadium... we called him and he smiled and wave back...

before he left... he did this big wave to the fans that were waiting outside too....

he seems to be ok...dun have to worry.... but maybe not fully recover or something as most of the time he's quite quiet and not as playful as the rest....

Guest Charlie_&_M

Long time I didn't come here !!

just drop a quick note....

minwoo looked absolutely dashing at the airport.... the hat (wore recently to china).... he waved and smile back when fans called for his name.... caught quite a good look of him while he was walking out....the next nite...we followed them to stadium for rehearsal... saw him outside the stadium... we called him and he smiled and wave back...

before he left... he did this big wave to the fans that were waiting outside too....

he seems to be ok...dun have to worry.... but maybe not fully recover or something as most of the time he's quite quiet and not as playful as the rest....

Thanks for sharing your experience again ^^ !

I hope you can come back here after the concert and tell us all about it :w00t: !!!

Did you see Ling there too ?? I'm so happy for you, Minwoo wawed at you TWICE LOL !!!

Keep on chasing them, maybe you will have the chance to take his hand this time ;) !!

Guest Jimbaran

Hi Minwoo fans

I went to the Shinhwa concert tonight and I finally understand why you pple are crazy over him. He is really very very cute and good-looking! :P Dances and sings very well too...

Hi Minwoo fans

I went to the Shinhwa concert tonight and I finally understand why you pple are crazy over him. He is really very very cute and good-looking! :P Dances and sings very well too...

Haha same for me too, I'm a Shinhwa fan and I've seen M dance many times, always impressed at his energy and dedication. Tonight he really rocked at the concert, read that he was sick around 1 week back but definitely can't see tht at all, he did 3 solo performances back to back, I'm still amazed at how much stamina this guy has and yes, he's really sexy and can really sing & dance! I was just really in awe watching him live! :w00t: There were alot of Minwoo fans around me hehe.

Guest serawong

Hi charlie...

yes i met ling in singapore too.. had lunch with her too...hehehe

just a short note coz i'm really tired from all the chasing plus a superb concert....

compare to their concert at bangkok which i went... this was sooo soooo sooooooooo much better!!! 1st the sound system was good... no major screw up with their mics and ear piece...

they totally love the fans... their cheers.... love singapore... and obviously in very very good mood to be talking this fun and playing with each other on the stage which i din get to see that much in bangkok...

minwoo... hardly during concert, he sang 3 full songs!!! especially Let Me Love You!! totally killer!!! and he added alot of new moves to the songs that he dance to.... i was screaming like mad!!!!

his dance and fun tonite was soooo soooo much to die for!!!! i was killed several times by him tonite...

plus during their full group performance.. he was playing with hye sung and hyesung was playing with him... and him and junjin shaking their butt holding holding on to hyesung....

never forget that too... plus playing with jin...teaching jin to say... "ho ho ho" and "put your hands up" and we fans just do watever they say...hahahahah

went chasing again... really tired... this time seeing them eating at the restaurant after the performance...

waited really really realllllllyyyyyy long for minwoo.... coz he was the last with andy and hyesung to leave the place... saw him drinking and talking and playing and joking (think he can't hold alcohol very well.. coz quite fast he was quite hyped already..hehehe)

finally saw him come out.... he was wearing his hairband... then glasses coz i think much of the alcohol made his eyes really small...hehehe

then walked really close and suddenly came in front of him.... i only lightly called for his name... he almost replied to me... when his big big big size manager came out and pull me to 1 side!! OUCH!!!

i mean.. i dun mind you protecting him... but i dun even have intending on touching him lor.. at least let him reply to me 1st then pull me 1 side!!! urrggghhh!!!

tired..... tomorrow have to send him off.... think i will miss him alot... esp after tonite's performance!!!

Guest Charlie_&_M

Hi Minwoo fans

I went to the Shinhwa concert tonight and I finally understand why you pple are crazy over him. He is really very very cute and good-looking! Dances and sings very well too...

I'm happy you enjoyed the concert tonight and that you finally understood what make us love this guy :lol: !!! It's always a pleasure to see new people here ^^

Tonight he really rocked at the concert, read that he was sick around 1 week back but definitely can't see tht at all, he did 3 solo performances back to back, I'm still amazed at how much stamina this guy has and yes, he's really sexy and can really sing & dance! I was just really in awe watching him live! There were alot of Minwoo fans around me hehe.

WOW he did 3 powerfuls perfs, I envy you all so much !!! Thank you for sharing your experience here !!

Minwoo looks like he not sick anymore by all you said about his dynamic perfs LOL !

Hi charlie...

yes i met ling in singapore too.. had lunch with her too...hehehe

just a short note coz i'm really tired from all the chasing plus a superb concert....

compare to their concert at bangkok which i went... this was sooo soooo sooooooooo much better!!! 1st the sound system was good... no major screw up with their mics and ear piece...

they totally love the fans... their cheers.... love singapore... and obviously in very very good mood to be talking this fun and playing with each other on the stage which i din get to see that much in bangkok...

minwoo... hardly during concert, he sang 3 full songs!!! especially Let Me Love You!! totally killer!!! and he added alot of new moves to the songs that he dance to.... i was screaming like mad!!!!

his dance and fun tonite was soooo soooo much to die for!!!! i was killed several times by him tonite...

plus during their full group performance.. he was playing with hye sung and hyesung was playing with him... and him and junjin shaking their butt holding holding on to hyesung....

never forget that too... plus playing with jin...teaching jin to say... "ho ho ho" and "put your hands up" and we fans just do watever they say...hahahahah

went chasing again... really tired... this time seeing them eating at the restaurant after the performance...

waited really really realllllllyyyyyy long for minwoo.... coz he was the last with andy and hyesung to leave the place... saw him drinking and talking and playing and joking (think he can't hold alcohol very well.. coz quite fast he was quite hyped already..hehehe)

finally saw him come out.... he was wearing his hairband... then glasses coz i think much of the alcohol made his eyes really small...hehehe

then walked really close and suddenly came in front of him.... i only lightly called for his name... he almost replied to me... when his big big big size manager came out and pull me to 1 side!! OUCH!!!

i mean.. i dun mind you protecting him... but i dun even have intending on touching him lor.. at least let him reply to me 1st then pull me 1 side!!! urrggghhh!!!

tired..... tomorrow have to send him off.... think i will miss him alot... esp after tonite's performance!!!

AHHHHHHH Serawong, I'm so happy for you !!!! but too bad you didn't have chance to take his hand or even to talk to him ! Stupid manager :lol: !!!

I wish I could go with you and watch the concert too, by what you said, it was awsome and Minwoo did 3 hot perfs !!!! thank you for sharing your experience right now, I can sleep with a smile on my face now LOL !

I hope you will see them at the airport tomorrow too, you must be really tired ! GOOD LUCK !!! FIGHTING SERAWONG !!! and if you see Ling, say hi to her for me LOL !!! Ah girls, I wish one day I will share this experience with you both !!

Guest serawong

I'm happy you enjoyed the concert tonight and that you finally understood what make us love this guy :lol: !!! It's always a pleasure to see new people here ^^

WOW he did 3 powerfuls perfs, I envy you all so much !!! Thank you for sharing your experience here !!

Minwoo looks like he not sick anymore by all you said about his dynamic perfs LOL !

AHHHHHHH Serawong, I'm so happy for you !!!! but too bad you didn't have chance to take his hand or even to talk to him ! Stupid manager :lol: !!!

I wish I could go with you and watch the concert too, by what you said, it was awsome and Minwoo did 3 hot perfs !!!! thank you for sharing your experience right now, I can sleep with a smile on my face now LOL !

I hope you will see them at the airport tomorrow too, you must be really tired ! GOOD LUCK !!! FIGHTING SERAWONG !!! and if you see Ling, say hi to her for me LOL !!! Ah girls, I wish one day I will share this experience with you both !!

hey charlie....

i now seriously firmly love minwoo... our baby....hahahaha (not as if i dun love him before... but i can just say more and more? heehhe)

oh well.... no choice... his manager was just doing his best to protect him and not giving any possibility and chance of any attack... which in a way i can understand....

Hey gal, me you and ling should prob then go for the concert of his in korea then ( if there's going to be ... i hope)

Ling should be back by today i think... she taking a very early flight and i'm really dead beat tired.... can see our baby the last time tonite by sending them off... but i just hope they wont go by vip route and prevent the fans from sending them off

Guest jerrybabie26

You guys are so lucky!!!!

It'd probab;y cost me an arm and a leg to go to singapore heheheh...

chances of Shinhwa or even minwoo to come to the philippines seems 0-none...

Thanks for sharing your experiences... hopefully, oneday soon we'll be able to experience him as well!!! :P

LOL

i was so happy i get and manage to meet ling unnie and the rest of the shinhwajj gang too and gave them their presents LOL

i really miss seing them eversince seoul concert <333

as for the concert, one word, SUPER HARD CORE AWESOME<3333333

Guest sam chin

Shinhwa concert ROCKS...

minwoo performed solo was simply the best....

he sang three songs~ battle,let me love you and bump!

he's so damn hot........ :P:P

an article from S'pore newspaper~

1157964148_2.jpg

credit to: rachel

Guest serawong

my last report of Minwoo (plus dongwan, hyesung and andy departing on the same nite) in Singapore from my experience...

today.. we only started chasing them at around 6pm.... heard they were going for dinner b4 departing... so we went over to where they were going to have dinner.... rite after we reach not long... we saw hyesung and minwoo come out of the car and walked to a seafood restaurant.. so we followed.... coz its still early.. the restaurant still have many tables... and its a very open air restaurant facing the sea.... since its dinner time and my friends and i need to eat dinner too.. we followed them in and actually ask for a table... the lady working there was very nice... when we told them we want to see the stars... so she gave us a table really near to shinhwa... like just 1 table away... so we were able to see minwoo, hyesung and dongwan eat very clearly... then andy also came and sat at the table....

before the food came... minwoo and dongwan went over to the sea there to take a look....

steff was lucky to get dongwan's signature....

then i see minwoo eating... then he got up to talk to people on other tables... i actually walk pass him to get to my table... coz he was rite at the entrance.. but i did not distrube.. want him to have a good meal.. while i was very hungry too.. so i just walk in like a normal customer...hahahaha... but he turn and look so i suppose he know...

then after eating at his table... he went over to the next table... help them to cut the fish and feed 1 guy some fish.... next he sat down there to eat too... when the fried rice came... he started to distrube to all the other people at the same table... so nice of him....

then dongwan eat also very cute.... they provide a plastic to cover their clothes... coz chilli crab can be quite messy.. and he tie it across himself... soo funny... while andy and hyesung sat together and having a good time eating.. then hyesung standing up every now and them to smoke though...

finally they finish eating.. then we rush to the airport.... only saw the car that had dongwan and andy stopped.. but they din come out... our cab just stopped next to them.... saw andy's leg was actually on the door, coz he was lying down...hehehehe........

they very bad ar... went into the secret departure... not like eric we walk him in and he stand there to bow at us.... the rest of the 4 actually went into the departure lounge already when we rush up .... so many fans cried coz they couldn;t really properly send them off....so we cannot get close to them.... we had to watch them inside walking around shopping from the viewing gallery on the 2nd floor.......

then finally we heard most of them are at the business class lounge resting... so we rushed there to wait.... waited for very long... finally saw... your andy...hahaha... he came out waved to the fan and headed to the toilet.... actually there was 2 very big big board showing where the toilet is... but i think he din raise his head to see it... in the end he had to ask a staff working inside where the toilet is.... when he came out.. coz alot of fans are on the opposite glass of the viewing gallery looking at him... he actually waved again before going in....

finally it was the time for them to depart... so 1 by 1 came out from the resting lounge.... andy came out.. he was smiling and waving again.. wearing bermudas, a beanie and sunglasses.... very cute and friendly..... then minwoo came out... no glasses no beanie... he waved and smiled to all the fans too.... and he was messing his hair too... cute!! .... next came out was dongwan.... he din really smile much though.. din seems to be in very good mood.... then finally hyesung... who also came out with sunglasses, and beanie... and he also waved to all the fans....

then another scream came... apparently.. minwoo and dongwan went to a lucky draw booth and minwoo won something.. so we were able to see them again... minwoo then already wore his glasses and beanie..... then we were really high up from them.. and fans started tapping on the glass very loudly to catch attention.. and minwoo actually looked up and waved again!! soo happy.... i have a sudden feelin that everything is over... i was very glad and feel very fortunate to come tat close to them.... see sooo much of them.... even i din get to take picture with minwoo or signature... i was actually very happy and feel very lucky already....

i'm definitely going to miss minwoooo alots!!!!! but 1 has to learn to know that.. i'm already very lucky... =)

my whole body is aching and breaking apart!! and very very broke too!! hahhhah

Guest Charlie_&_M

I love you Serawong for making a so touching experience !!!! I can just imagine all your sadness seeing Minwoo and Shinhwa for the last time, I swear if I was at your place I will for sure cry :tears: !!!

I can't believe you were so near them :w00t: in the restaurant, you even passed near him !!!!! I'm so happy for you, feeling your happiness just make me so happy :blush: !!

It's too bad that they were already in the VIP room before you arrived, maybe they wanted more private moment !

Again thank you very much for all your report about the before and after concert and everything !!!

And yeah I hope one day I will see you and Ling in a SHinhwa's concert ^^ !

Just 2 last concerts and it will be the end of their "State in the Art" tour !!! Time fly so fast !!!

It was indeed a crazy experience.. Guess able to follow them around made it more memorable...

Sitting just a table away with LUG sitting in the front table followed by the guys in the next table.. Was able to get a good view of them.. The auntie was super nice at the restn... i became instant pals with her.. when we first arrive, she was asking wah they stars ah??coz they seeone bunch of gals following them around.. i say ya ya from Korea - Shinhwa.. she was like wah must see then she say so u wanna eat n see??I say both can?? she say okay n led us to sit the table behind them.. n she is so cute... she was suppose to take their orders but she ask another to do it coz she wan to take our order so tat she can get a beta view of them.. hahahaha

Minwoo was being very er..."service oriented" as he went to sit at the nxt table n became their "waiter" for the nite, serving them n all.. very funny.. he was seriously enjoyin his attack on the crabs... Dongwan too.. n even had an auntie tying like a huge plastic "bib" on him but he just kept on attackin the crab..

Some of my frens became an instant Shinhwa fan after watchin the concert n some who didnt have much tots abt Shinhwa all giving Minwoo the thumbs up for his fantastic perf..he was all out to awe the crowd...

I m still huntin for a real fancam of the perf.. my fren took the perf usin her co cam but somehow her dumb colleague screw it all up n its all gone... darn!!

Any kind soul with good fancams, share okay??

Archived