Lee Min Woo Thread

lilshinhwafreak

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest a b e r c r o m b i e ♡

Favorite Food: Kimchi Chigae

haha!! me too!! :) that's so cool!! :D minwoo is so cute. he has a nice personality to top it all off<3

++| eebyul |++

Wow thanks for all the lovely pixs n vidz!!! Drools drools.. someone hand mi a bucket pls... :lol:

Saeng Il ChuKa Minwoo!!

Here alittle info :

SHINHWA 'STATE OF THE ART' IN SINGAPORE CONCERT

When: 10th September 2006 (Sunday)

Where: Singapore Indoor Stadium

Prices: S$68, S$98, S$128, S$168 (free standing+seating)

ShinhwaChangjo, is extending help in getting the tickets AT NO EXTRA CHARGES i.e (no profits). They will only be taking preorders for the most expensive ticket which is priced at S$168 (seated)

More details, sign up n see here :

Click Here

Guest andaff

신화 '스테이트 오브 디 아트' 싱가포르콘서트!

일시 : 2006년 9월 10일

장소 : 싱가폴 실내 경기장

티켓가격 : SGD68 ~ SGD168

SHINHWA "STATE OF THE ART" CONCERT IN SINGAPORE

*BEST MINWOO'S BIRTHDAY PRESENT*

Date : 10 September 2006

Place : Singapore Indoor Stadium

Ticket Price : SGD68 to SGD168

Tentative official ticket sale date through Sistic : 10 August 2006 *TO BE RECONFIRMED AGAIN*

PRE-BOOKING of concert tickets is AVAILABLE ONLY through SHINHWAISM.

SHINHWAISM MEMBERS have the PRIVILEDGES of PRE-BUYING

the 2000 STANDING SEATS based on a FIRST-COME-FIRST-SERVE BASIS.

MORE DETAILS of the concert and pre-sale of tickets will be announced later once things have been confirmed.

Credits to Shinhwaism

Guest serawong

Charlie,

i love the pictures you did for Minwoo!!! Nice work!!!

Charlie, ling will not ripped and upload any of the video from minwoo's dvd.... coz those we like him should just get his original.. and NOT download!!!

just the audio is to let u remind yourself of him perf again once u hear the songs... its great... i have been listening to it many times.. and everytime i hears it... i have this smirk on my face...hahaahah

Definitely Shinhwa Changjo for the concert.... they are such fun gals... ehehehe... Thanks Unni for the information =)

Guest Charlie_&_M

Charlie, ling will not ripped and upload any of the video from minwoo's dvd.... coz those we like him should just get his original.. and NOT download!!!

Yeah I know. I was surprised at first when you posted the link in ShinhwaChangjo then in Soompi cause in SHCJ's rules they said to never share any Shinhwa DVD ripped etc... and then I reread the post and saw the AUDIO ripped version LOL !!! It's my fault I read too fast the first time in Soompi that why I edited my post after ^^ !!

Now completly out of subjet but always concerning Minwoo ^^ , well you know right now I finally took time to watch both first episodes of the new drama Over the Rainbow with FTTS's Hwanee.

And as watching the drama I couldn't stop thinking that Minwoo could be the character that Hwanee played in the drama. Of course I don't mean that Hwanee isn't a good actor (I think that he's doing pretty well for his first time acting, I'm very proud of him, he act so well the bad guy in the story :w00t: !) but I can't help thinking that this type of bad guy in the drama (gasoo, rich, handsome, good singer, very good dancer, a smile to kill hum well exactly our Minwoo :w00t: ) would really suit Minwoo if he decided to do a role in a drama :lol: !

Don't you think so ??

One part of me think that Minwoo would be great in the role of the bad guy in this drama but one part of me doesn't want him to play the bad guy too, cause we all know that the bad guy will never have the girl in the end of the drama :lol: and I don't want our Minwoo to be sad like in NN5 (it broke my heart at this time :tears: !!).

And also I'm very happy that Hwanee had the chance to play this character, it suits him very well ;) so all Hwanee's fans please don't kill me for my thought :sweatingbullets: !!

Guest hush156

ling will not ripped and upload any of the video from minwoo's dvd.... coz those we like him should just get his original.. and NOT download!!!

Returning the favour eh??? ;)

I ripped the audio so I could listen to it while driving... and I'll be smiling and laughing all the way to the office ^^. Afterall, Minwoo is not just visually appealing but he sounds great~~!!! and funny too ~~!!

In the "If You" performance, he asked the fan if she has a BF.. and she said NO... and then he said to her in the cutest tone " Why Not??? You're a nice girl~~!!" and he laughs~~!!! His adorable laugh makes me wanna just squeeze him~~!! :sweatingbullets:

And as watching the drama I couldn't stop thinking that Minwoo could be the character that Hwanee played in the drama. Of course I don't mean that Hwanee isn't a good actor (I think that he's doing pretty well for his first time acting, I'm very proud of him, he act so well the bad guy in the story !) but I can't help thinking that this type of bad guy in the drama (gasoo, rich, handsome, good singer, very good dancer, a smile to kill hum well exactly our Minwoo ) would really suit Minwoo if he decided to do a role in a drama !

Don't you think so ??

YOU ARE TOTALLY SICK~~!!! JUST LIKE ME!! ^^...kakakkaka Good ON YOU!!!! ;)

I havent seen the drama... and dont think I will.... but you will get to see Minwoo play bad guy in his movie.. ^^

A japanese fren went to the Busan Fan Meeting and she said the Movie will be a HIT~~!! :w00t:

They totally enjoyed the Movie...

Wontak's Angel Fighting~~!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... I havent been contributing much lately... been a bit slack...

Here's something I just made... hope you guys like it... (I know 2 of you will ;) )

3 sizes to choose from:

< 800x600 > < 1024x768 > < 1280x768 >

ratedM_800.jpg

Guest beck77

Listening to 93.3, the DJ, who got her info from unusual production (the prod co doing Shinhwa's concert in SG) announced that UP is taking group bookings, minimum of 10 tixs starting today. anyone who are interested, you may do so at http://www.unusual.com.sg.

i'm not really sure how u do it cos i actually checked out their site and the link's not up yet. but since it's coming from the DJ, i supposed it's confirmed news.

and being random here, she played once in a lifetime!

okies, here's the page to preorder

http://www.unusual.com.sg/contact_us.html

just send a email to them with the number of tixs required (min. 10tixs)

Guest serawong

ehhh.. Charlie... i have not watch the drama too....

but regardless which role Minwoo will be playing in serial or movie... i will like him all the same....

Ling... i know how it feel to be misunderstood too eh...hahahaa...

excited that finally the singapore concert is coming thru.. and the ticket issue has been solved... so much for only 1 official site...hehehee... =P

Ling... i loved the wall paper!!!! you are just great when it comes to things for Minwoo...hehehehe

i totally love the arrangement he did for Chorom the song.... the way he sang it... cute and sexy.... and when he sang the song by new kids on the block... the dance that he does... everytime i hear that song.. i tend to sway from side to side...hahahahaha

I finally got to watch the 2nd of Over The Rainbow n i couldnt agree further tat Minwoo def suit the character.. Fany fans will prob clobber mi but its my personal opinion.. the moves n all.. such a pity..

Nice wallie Ling...i like the 1st pic most dunno y.. mabe coz he is like in the motion of ripping off that shirt.. i have a thing for tat.. :lol::lol: oops :blush: :P

Guest hush156

i totally love the arrangement he did for Chorom the song.... the way he sang it... cute and sexy.... and when he sang the song by new kids on the block... the dance that he does... everytime i hear that song.. i tend to sway from side to side...hahahahaha

Yeah... when he did new kids he was just totally cute... but i cant help but laugh each time cos of his cute pronounciation. Instead of "She's my cover girl" .. he sings " Sheuzz my cover girl ". Maybe he's taking "french" with charlie ^^... Charlie... have you and minwoo been "frenching" behind our backs?? :huh: ....:phew: ...kakakkaka

i like the 1st pic most dunno y.. mabe coz he is like in the motion of ripping off that shirt.. i have a thing for tat..

Ahahahaha.... Ditto~~!!! :w00t:

Guest serawong

i have even transfer the chorom song, plus the 3 english song he sang in the concert into my hp, so where ever i go... i can listen ...hahahaha =P

Guest Charlie_&_M

I havent seen the drama... and dont think I will.... but you will get to see Minwoo play bad guy in his movie.. ^^

A japanese fren went to the Busan Fan Meeting and she said the Movie will be a HIT~~!!

They totally enjoyed the Movie...

Ling you should at least watch the Hwanee's part only, it will totally gives you the feeling that I had :lol: !!

The way Hwanee's character looks at the girl when she past close to him and you can already guess that his killer smile will appear in a provocative way :w00t: (WOW totally MinwooLike LOL ).

Just to see Minwoo's killer smile, I can't wait for his movie !!! AAHH me drooling in advance :blush: !

ehhh.. Charlie... i have not watch the drama too....

but regardless which role Minwoo will be playing in serial or movie... i will like him all the same....

I finally got to watch the 2nd of Over The Rainbow n i couldnt agree further tat Minwoo def suit the character.. Fany fans will prob clobber mi but its my personal opinion.. the moves n all.. such a pity..

Ha ha ha... I'm so happy I'm not the only thinking that :lol: !!!

I think I'm a pervert LOL !!

Instead of "She's my cover girl" .. he sings " Sheuzz my cover girl ". Maybe he's taking "french" with charlie ^^... Charlie... have you and minwoo been "frenching" behind our backs??

Too bad it's only a dream !!!! but you can count on me for frenching Minwoo anytime and even more but it's too "Xrated" to describle it :phew: !!

Guest krazie4adream

OMG!

i just went through THE WHOLE ENTIRE LEE MINWOO THREAD!!!!

my eyes are going blind and i think i'm going coo coo now..haahaha..well just ready to go to sleep.

hehehe..posting so i get the thread on the front page...

ughh..i didn't read everything of coz. lol. just looking throught pictures and reading the post that appeal to me. i'm sooooooooo ENVIOUS of those who actually got to go to the concert!!! i mean did u guys actually fly to korea, Seoul to see SHINHWA/LEE MINWOO????????!!! or are u guys part of a fan club that goes or...how did u guys get there!!! lol. mm..or maybe you guys live there?.... :unsure: ..that would be soo kool, to live in seoul....hmmm..how much was it to actually sit soo close? and fly there??

hehe...anyhow..i think i may have missed it or something. but yeah can't find the Wantak Angel thread[if there is any]..so imma ask..sorry if this has been asked soo many times.....Does anyone know when the movie is coming out? <---dying to see it!

Guest serawong

Does anyone know when the movie is coming out? <---dying to see it!

If i'm not wrong, its on the Big Screen in Korea on the 24th of August!!

hmmm... wonder when will it reach to singapore big screen then... can't wait....

read an interview about his movie... seems really really good!! he even teared in the show... urgghh!! i want to watch!!!

Guest serawong

Singapore Concert! 10th Sept 2006 (Sunday)

For those who will like to purchase online, the singapore "ticket master" as in Sistic has already put up the Shinhwa concert on their webpage. Check it ouT!! Official Sales date is on the 10th of Aug!!! hope to see everyone at the concert!!!

http://www.sistic.com.sg/

Guest Charlie_&_M

Girls !!! Girls !!! Girls !!!

Guess what ???

I finally got my DVD !!!!!!!! I finally got M's concert in DVD !!!!! I'm too happy !!! 3 weeks that I had to wait :lol: and finally I got it today :w00t: !!

I didn't open it yet ! I don't want to open the DVD, I'm too afraid to make a crash :unsure: !! I should have bought 2 copy like I usually do with my Shinhwa and M's CD, one to watch and one to keep in my secret place LOL !! I'm a babo, to excited I only bought one copy !! But that's ok, I know where to buy it :lol: !!

Ling, Serawong, I will finally see what you said in the previous post concerning Minwoo's english LOL !!!

Ok now I will watch my copy, see you :lol: !

Archived