Gong Hyo Jin 공효진

melusine

@missinginactionnomore what is that? Are you referring to "AGING FAMILY/BOOMERANG FAMILY"??  class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"
:-?

viewimage.php?id=26b5da2feb&no=29bcc427b

'주군' 공효진, 쉬는 시간에도 '엣지'있게…남다른 모델포즈

OSEN=선미경 기자] 배우 공효진의 '엣지' 있는 모델 포즈를 담은 사진이 공개됐다. 

공효진의 소속사 매니지먼트 숲은 공식 트위터에 SBS 수목드라마 '주군의 태양' 촬영 중 휴식을 취하고 있는 공효진의 모습이 담긴 사진이 공개돼 눈길을 끌고 있다. 

공개된 사진에는 조명 기계를 옆에 두고 오른 팔 한쪽을 살짝 걸친 채 다음 촬영을 기다리며 휴식을 취하고 있는 공효진의 모습이 담겨 있다. 공효진의 엣지 있는 포즈는 일상이지만 스타일리시함이 고스란히 드러내 눈길을 끌고 있다.

사진을 접한 네티즌들은 "서있기만 해도 스타일리시한 공효진", "머리부터 발끝까지 모델 느낌이다", "공효진이니까 가능한 엣지 포즈"라는 등 다양한 반응을 보였다. 

한편 '주군의 태양'은 17%가 넘는 시청률을 기록하며 수목극 왕좌를 지키고 있다. 

seon@osen.co.kr

Actor gonghyojin gonghyojin Released through The Agency of The Official Twitter break a photo. Released The picturesSBS Drama 'lord of The Sun "taking a break showed During Shooting The Appearance of gonghyojin, Light machine I wore a Standing pose ATTENTION attracted Arms with kkotkkothage. Reminiscent of a photo like Shoot The stylish look of a Model in gonghyojin from an Extraordinary Force One of The Actors felt.

Facing picture netizen "I'm Not in a photo Shoot?", "Blast Force is a Real Model", "I really like Sister gonghyojin! My role Model!" Showed a Variety of reactions. [Executive Edaily yunhyojeong Reporter news @ tvdaily . co.kr / Photo courtesy of Entertainment = Forest]viewimage.php?id=26b5da2feb&no=29bcc427b

Guest kuroshiro91

she is one of my favourite actresses :) i has known her since pasta, then greatest love and now master sun. even though i watched only her 3 dramas, in my opinion all of her works she is perfect, her acting is so natural :x but master sun is the best =D>

So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, and Seo In Guk's parental instincts kick in with child actors on the set of 'The Sun of My Master'

Seo-In-Guk-So-Ji-Sub-gong-hyo-jin_137955

So Ji SubGong Hyo Jin, and Seo In Guk couldn't help but fall for the adorable child actors on the set of 'The Sun of My Master'!

The hit SBS drama released the BTS photos of the trio making sure that the child actorsLee Do Hyun and Hong Eun Taek can still take time to be kids on set. So Ji Sub, who plays the rough-on-the-edges character Joo Joong Won, was careful to not scare the child actors with his cold image while acting by smiling and laughing with them during breaks.

Gong Hyo Jin also put her motherly instinct on display as she not only looked after the kids but chatted with them as well. Meanwhile, Seo In Guk got especially close with the child actors as the friendly uncle who jokes and goofs around with them.

With the cast getting along so well and their chemistry evident on screen, it's no wonder the drama's received a one-episode extension!

'The Sun of My Master' receives a one-episode extension

So-Ji-Sub-gong-hyo-jin_1379466168_af_org

There's good news for fans of SBS' on-going drama 'The Sun of My Master', for it has received a one episode extension!

A staff member confirmed on the 17th, "After discussing it with the actors and staff, it has ben decided that 'The Sun of My Master' will be extended by one episode."

'The Sun of My Master' was originally scheduled to end its 16-episode run on the 26th but due to the Chuseok special feature film 'The Thieves', which will air in its time slot on the 18th, the drama's scheduled finale was pushed back to October 2nd. But now that there will be one additional episode, 'The Sun of My Master' will air its finale on October 3rd.

This will not affect following drama 'Heirs' which will premiere on October 9th as planned.