revive k-underground

Guest dekadoggy

As long as the K-underground is still going to be there Ill be happy. It might GET bigger if it had its own section, some people dont look around enough to see sub-cat.

Guest mangchilo

For it to be its own forum you'd probably have to combine it with maybe j-underground. the japanese rap underground, for one, is actually bigger so then the two combined might get more activity. only problem with that is that although soompi's very diverse it's still a korean music forum, so...

filesharing forum should be banned. make these ingrate kids buy their music like everyone else.

this is quite hypocritical when your old soompi dj playlist had the largest library of music downloaded out of everyone. i remember you even wrote on a post that your best source was IRC.

half of the filesharing forum's content consisted of mv's, which really can't be bought or viewed unless you live in korea or japan. I think that'll be warranted for its return. Album sharing, i'd be against it.

hahaha

well, i think it should be up to the kids to judge whether or not they should dl music. but in any case, i don't think the file sharing forum will return anytime soon. if so, consider it a pleasant surprise!

or not.

Archived