[drama 2009] The Road Home 집으로 가는 길

Guest huangsy

I agree. I hope full casts are out soon. Thanks for info <_<

I agree with you and jbigdog. I can't wait for this new drama to start. I hope that it's good and will hold our attention until the end and most importantly that the storyline is plausible.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read the brief info on Uhm Ki Joon and his list of previous works... as posted on the Drama-Wiki page.

Name: 엄기준 / Uhm Ki Joon (Um Ki Joon/Eom ki Jun)

Profession: Actor

Birthdate: 1973-Mar-23

Height: 180cm

Weight: 67kg

Blood type: A

Star sign: Aries

Talent Agency: SidusHQ

TV Series

My Love For You (MBC, 2009)

The World That They Live In (KBS, 2008)

Life Special Investigation Team (MBC, 2008)

Drama City (KBS, 2008)

Kimchi Cheese Smile (MBS, 2007)

Trivia

He is a famous musical actor. He debuted in 1996 and has a long list of famous musicals.

He appeared in Lee Ki Chan's "Three people" MV with Kim Sun Ah.

He appeared in Toy's "안녕 스무살" MV.

I'm curious about how viewers see him. I wanted to find some reviews of his performances and how the fans reacted to him. It would be nice to find and post some information about the demographics of his fanbase, since he is stepping into the lead role for "The Road Home".

Too bad I don't read Korean. There must be a lot of information about him in Korean on the web.

I read the brief info on Uhm Ki Joon and his list of previous works... as posted on the Drama-Wiki page.

I'm curious about how viewers see him. I wanted to find some reviews of his performances and how the fans reacted to him. It would be nice to find and post some information about the demographics of his fanbase, since he is stepping into the lead role for "The Road Home".

Too bad I don't read Korean. There must be a lot of information about him in Korean on the web.

Ahoxan Soompi has the latest on the drama The World That They Live In, I heard it was pretty good, it's on my to watch list Here's the Soompi site, http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=216429

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_my/20081...1%B4%C2+%B1%E6+

200812181815021117_1.jpg

Uhm Ki Jun will be accepting the lead role in KBS daily drama "The road home" but as it's crashes with his filming schedule for MBC march'09 drama "Someone to love", the drama project that he had accepted first beforehand. He could be backing out of "someone to love"instead.

I just watched him in The Worlds We live In/Worlds Within, he played a very realistic arrogant director with a hidden soul. That show is definitely worth watching - 16 episodes only. I think I'm going to enjoy this new show.

Google automatic translation of http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_my/20081...1%B4%C2+%B1%E6+

Original link provide by yeohweping

Eomgijun, KBS and conflict on a new ililgeuk

2008-12-18 18:25:44

200812181815021117_1.jpg

[LONDON: bongjunyoung News] Actress eomgijunyi KBS 1TV new daily drama 'on the way home' (geukbon yigeumrim, director munbohyeon), which has appeared during the conflict.

Recent KBS 'They live in a world in dramatic roles kkachilnameuro eomgijuneun currently scheduled to air in March next year, MBC' I love you '(geukbun yisukjin, director yijaedong) are ready to show.

That is scheduled to air in January next year, KBS eomgijunyi ililgeuk 'on the way home' was on the news, the staff of the KBS "on the key differences that have yunsang the bus stop and determined, and a new commitment eomgijunyi , Was "the" from the end of this year will be a full-scale shooting, "he said.

However, KBS, MBC eomgijun on the side and the adjustment between the two sides want a second opinion is needed.

Ssayideoseu autograph eomgijunui a member of the HQ "to show the coach, and I ililgeuk KBS 'Drama City' was on a personal relationship. Ohgan drama, but the story appeared on the MBC mini-series, whose role can not be guaranteed Wow There is no. MBC and the need to discuss, but seems sigansang impossible, "he said.

MBC 'I love you' crew also had the same position with the eomgijun. The drama "eomgijun on issues already decided it was a long time ago. Eomgijunyi never took the role because it is not a small role mini-ililgeuk and the crowd would not want to be with a series of do," he said.

Sealing of the conflict eomgijunyi working on an amicable agreement is whether the lead.

[Eomgijun talent. Photo: My Daily DB]

Bongjunyoung reporters bbongjy@mydaily.co.kr

Google automatic translation of Uhm Ki Joon's interview about his experience with "Worlds Within" from

http://www.sportsseoul.com/news2/entertain...6372675115.html

Eomgijun "I love you, thank you for your kkachilhan gyuho."

191499_1.jpg

KBS 2TV wolhwa show the world they live in kkachil charmer 'songyuhoro disassemble the attention and love drama eomgijunyi Previous experience has talent.

Eomgijuneun "When it's cold shooting As always, I'm sorry, this' they live in a world of 'the more it seems disappointed" and "the staff have a lot of the local film, cast a long time to be together, and that more people are us Likely, "he said.

The "So the set is always fun, bright atmosphere. I already miss the staff and actors, "he said.

PD songyuho kkachilhan eomgijuneun character role, PD bonyeon When you look in a passionate mood swings, you become the person you love in front of the wave, such as romance can not reject the charm of the warm affection I received the audience.

"It's not really think, so I know that many of us will be thankful gyuhoreul is love" and "the truth is a very nasty role. It's even more determined to eat a lot of yalmipge York was postponed, but it was so much for us to see it as an attractive, "he said.

At first, and worry about smoke eomgijuneun did well and had come to love the drama will be the villain felt that you were in there.

"The people around me, I do not know will be similar gyuhoga" and "even 'You're acting right? Says it was like real people. In fact, talking about this comic character, but kkachilhan seonboyeotdeon sides' Say cheese Smile 'and' Life, a special investigation team 'when I heard her, "he said.

The "For me, comic kkachilhan shave shave, it is a serious myeonkkaji. It is at this time gamsahan actors, "he said laughing.

Love the line aetteuthan seohyorimgwaneun eomgijuneun character, and the most angsuk relationship with you as El said. I remember that with God, even after many, many others jongbang're an actor, he said.

"Hyorim and I think I want to see her the most. I think I hit the most part, so I guess gyuhowa. In particular, was Daniel's and geukjungeseo angsuk. I was trying to get each other thing, in fact, very close. I get to eat as much food as drink was a drink. (Drama) chindongsaeng more comfortable in a fight with us all season because it's the same feeling. "

Eomgijuneun Finally, "it's an honor to coach, appeared in good works, jakganim, and many staff work for you too, who was happier, so be nice" and "does not disappoint in his next book will try to show somebody get back," he Said.

Guest bless_u

WHAT!!!!

Yoon Sang Hyun is dropping out????

Oh no.....i really want him back...love him....i thought he's hot and superficial fine gentleman.

Oh, well....hopefully something new about the storyline.

I think Park Hye Won is replacing Jo Yeo Jung as Jang Mi Ryeong (Min Soo's wife).

According to this article:

http://news.joins.com/article/3429060.html?ctg=15

Here's the article as translated by Google Translate.

'Hyewonssi' bakhyewon KBS ililgeuk 'home, the road' heroine nakjeom [nyuseuen]

200812220820311001_1.jpg

[bakseyeon nyuseuen News]

'Hyewonssi' bakhyewon the KBS 1TV 'You naeunmyeong' husokjak 'home, the road' (a play yigeumrim / a munbohyeon) was cast as the lead.

The singer, Lee Seung Gi and casual brand, 'Edwin' byeonsinhae attention from the sweet lovers gathered in the bakhyewon will be broadcast early next year, 'the way home, was selected as the heroine.

The 'yellow handkerchief of hangain, weird girl weird man' of Kim Ah Jung, 'The sky's the limit ttangmankeum of Daniel Henney, 19 Girls' guhyeseon of,' You naeunmyeong, and many of the youngsters learn the sansilin KBS Yoon Ah ililgeuk expectations about the character in the bakhyewon said.

PD is a munbohyeon cast bakhyewon "have high hopes for bakhyewon of Kim Ah between hangain and not stand as an actor seems to be a star," he did not spare himself.

Bakhyewon the "too big a role can take the burden, but to make the best of the work you want to become the successor to learn," said the ambition.

January 12, 2009 show will be the first 'home, the road is cut off communication with complex modern family life, family unity, to operate on the premise that the general hospital in the background is a traditional gajokgeuk. Yujisu role in the birth of the drama bakhyewon who live with the secret a secret from the middle to put the young man inside the digestion is to smoke.

Medium star bakgeunhyeong banhyojeong hanjinhui yunyeojeong, yibohui, and imyejin juyeongeup family consists of the young actors to bakhyewon ohtani ryoheyi Japan and other joyeojeong nakjeom N-Fluence jangsinyoung said.

Bakseyeon psyon@newsen.com

Gisajebo and press release newsen@newsen.com

Guest kawaiiyuki2

wow, thanks for the update. i was wondering when we get some new news.

And it looks like we have some changes i head.

I haven't seen the work of the new cast so i look forward to watching this.

Result from Google automatic translation:

Hansangjin, KBS ililgeuk 'home, the road'男who picked

[nyuseuen]

200812271452511001_1.jpg

[Yimihye nyuseuen News]

KBS 1TV hansangjin a new daily drama actors' home, the road '(a play yigeumrim / a munbohyeon) The man who was recently nakjeom.

Hansangjin the MBC 'separated from it, the decomposition bopil 0 eonjungyugolui horse to kkoedol neungcheongseureoun this hongguk with smoke' honggukyoung analects' attention was a fashionable audience, and the draft.

In 1999, SBS 'Who are you sigilrae' feet were acting as a bit of his 9 years as a TV actress in 2007 hansangjin MBC 'hayangeotap' bakgeonha right arm as the hero gimmyeongmin left a deep impression to the public.

'The way home, the original starred kaeseutingdwae this scenario leading to the current yunsang participate due to differences with the crew to disembark in the middle of the end abruptly. As a candidate for a candidate who once eomgijunyi ohreugin strong man, but already eomgijuneun MBC 'I love you' cast in the state.

Agent eomgijun "The coach and only once appeared on TV to have the meeting is" the "I love you 'would appear to still remain unchanged. Reading the script, also has already started, "he says' the way home, 'said casting rumors.

January 12, 2009 show will be the first 'home, the road is cut off communication with complex modern family life, family unity, to operate on the premise that the general hospital in the background a traditional family drama.

Medium star bakgeunhyeong banhyojeong is made up of the family hanjinhui yunyeojeong yibohui imyejin, as young juyeongeup N-Fluence bakhyewon joyeojeong jangsinyoung, Japan, the actor was cast ohtani ryoheyi.

Yimihye macondo@newsen.com

Archived