BB cream??????

Guest kutielayla

Guest kutielayla

best BB cream ever
Hey everyone,

So I heard a lot of people talked about BB Cream for a long time. I have been wanting to try it but as I doing some research about BB cream. Many different types came up. I really don't know which to purchase. I have acne prone and oily skin. I would love to purchase a type that match and works with my skin include SPF, and affordable price. Any recommendation would be helpful. Thanks!

Guest mingssi

i use missha bbcream, i have oily skin and acne too, is very good to cover dark spots =) 

i just tried this ..and worked very well for me

hey! there's a big thread about BB creams. they have a lot of info on the brands and types: what colors they are, and what skin types they'd be good for. http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/

HTH! B)

Guest Pandox

i use missha bbcream, i have oily skin and acne too, is very good to cover dark spots =) 

i just tried this ..and worked very well for me

I would reccomend this too because since it's a very matte bb cream, it should help with oil control. But since it has a little fragrance, it might irritate your skin. I liked it but the only con was that it was too matte for my skin, and it showed a lot of my poors ): My friend who has combination skin with t-zone oilyness liked it, so try it out, it might work for you! I also like that it has SPF, so it'll protect your skin from harmful rays as well.

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++: http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS1052&ctg=AAA

MSMS1052_b.jpg

Another BB Cream that might be good is the Lioele Beyond the Solution (w/o SPF) or Lioele Triple the Solution (w/ SPF 30). I heard it has good coverage and nice oil control as well!

lioele-beyond-the-solution-bb-cream-50ml_01.jpgTriple_Solution_BB_Cream__79764_zoom.jpg

I hope that helps!, I'm currently trying out BB creams myself too.

I would reccomend this too because since it's a very matte bb cream, it should help with oil control. But since it has a little fragrance, it might irritate your skin. I liked it but the only con was that it was too matte for my skin, and it showed a lot of my poors ): My friend who has combination skin with t-zone oilyness liked it, so try it out, it might work for you! I also like that it has SPF, so it'll protect your skin from harmful rays as well.

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++: http://www.misshaus.com/ctrl.php?page=mainProductDetail&p_code=MSMS1052&ctg=AAA

*quoted image*

Another BB Cream that might be good is the Lioele Beyond the Solution (w/o SPF) or Lioele Triple the Solution (w/ SPF 30). I heard it has good coverage and nice oil control as well!

*quoted image**quoted image*

I hope that helps!, I'm currently trying out BB creams myself too.

haha, I got some BB cream samples in the mail today and those are two of them! can't wait to try them out :) I got the Missha one in shade 13, which is the lightest because I'm very pale. I'll let the board know what I think of them!

Guest jroxxs

I use Missha M Perfect Cover and I think it's great. It doesn't break me out at all and I have really oily skin and I used to constantly break out. After changing my skincare routine a little I was very cautious about what I put on my face and Missha M Perfect Cover works wonders for me. It's fairly long lasting although you may have to touch up with powder after 5-6 hours apart from that I really like it. It covers well, doesn't budge that easily and looks good (just don't put too much on! ^^; ). I do recommend to go lighter instead of darker if you can't find a shade that fits you as it oxidises and goes slightly darker to match your skin tone :)

Guest PandaAgenda

Not much of a BB cream user, but Asian ones are definitely better.

(I don't mean to be racist or anything, but that's what I've heard. Western ones are more like tinted moisturizers)

Guest AiMango

might want to check out this thread.... http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/235743-b-b-cream-aka-blemish-balm-2-hottest-foundation-trend-in-asia-last-update-25apr10/

Whops, already posted -_- Okay well personally I dont think you should wear BB cream during the summer. Most BB creams are thick compared to foundation, and wearing them during the summer just sucks.

Guest iammau

I also like the Missha Perfect Cover in terms of oil control and coverage but it broke me out! Maybe it's because of the Mineral oil? I'm not sure.. the Etude House precious mineral also broke me out.

My favorite now is the Innisfree Eco natural cover bb cream.

Guest heartofarose

in terms of coverage AND oil control, my go-to bb creams would be the skin79 hot pink triple function beblish balm and the lioele triple the solution bb cream.

both have a pretty thick consistency that smooths over my pores and leaves a beautiful matte/semi-matte finish. although out of the two, i DO prefer lioele's triple the solution bb cream. it offers an insanely high coverage (for a bb cream, especially!) and i always get compliments on my skin whenever i wear it.

i wouldn't recommend missha's perfect cover bb cream for anyone with oily skin though. that stuff has no oil control whatsoever, and it doesn't offer too much coverage.

Guest Hearted

As heartofarose said, I agree.

Do not get the Lioele Beyond the Solution because it's for dry skin and not really acne prone. I use it and I have normal-dry skin. Also as she said, the hot pink label of skin79 probably suits you or the Lioele Triple the Solution since those are more for oily-acne prone skin. I own the Lioele Beyond the Solution and the hot pink skin79 one, the Lioele has medium-heavy coverage and buildable. The hot pink one is sheer-medium, with a dewy finish. The Lioele Triple the Solution probably has the same finish as the Beyond the Soultion which is also dewy. Set with a powder if you don't like the dewy look. Since the Lioele has two bb creams for different skin types, I did the Lioele Beyond the Solution review, click here to view. If you want a slight reference, but I have as I said normal to dry skin, I have it swatched there LOL! Only comes in colour I believe.

Archived