SHIPPERS' CONTEST ROUND 4: VIDEO

melkimx

http://www.soompi.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/soompi-shippers-vday-contest.png

[*]Round 4: Video (Finalists ONLY)
    [*]Entry period: 2/27-3/5 (12 AM KST)
    [*]Voting period: 3/6-3/10 (12 PM KST)
    [*]Explanation: Original video of less than 5 minutes in length.

YOU MAY NOT POST ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD BUT ENTRIES!

Soompiers and non-Soompiers will be able to vote for Round 4 in the article posted to the news site.

THE FINALISTS

Hong Jong Hyun & Kim Yu Ra
Wang Jackson & Heo Young Ji
Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun
Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young
Jang Woo Young & Park Se Young
Nam Goong Min & Hong Jin Young

♥ JjongAh's Book of Love

~THIS BOOK OF LOVE
~
Once strangers,
Now lovers,
Their worlds collide.
Steadfast friendship,
Sincere relationship,
Their feelings quickly arrive.

Angels and demons, all around
In highs and lows, always bound.
She said, “I know his heart”
And He said, “I know her thoughts”.

The story remains 
The feelings unchanged.
“It’s not like a total break up”
In fact, “It’s not that we are breaking up”.
“We’d still contact”
And “We’d also meet”.
Such beautiful love, let’s celebrate!
To JjongAh, Ms. Bubbles and Mr. Sandpaper we dedicate.

Poem by @prism2103

(For best viewing pleasure, please watch it in HD, full screen, and at full 720p setting)
Original FMV by @Tinkiebell

Owner's note:

I was inspired by Gavin James' Book of Love to make this video. The song talks about the conventions of love. When we talk about LOVE, no one can really live up to the standards that are set out for us – and that it DOES seem even boring at times.

And that is how JjongAh is sometimes perceived by onlookers. In fact, they have been criticized a lot because of their lack of skinship and slow progression. But when it really comes down to it, those conventions about love are actually silly and useless. There are no given rules on how love happens, works and maintained. It's all about perspectives, and the only ones that really get it are those involved.

The Book of Love, JjongAh's Book of Love, might seem boring to the outside observers. But if these outside observers would just take the time to really observe, they would see how genuine and sweet these two really are.

THE HEALER COUPLE | ChangMin
Ji Chang Wook (Seo Jung Hoo) and Park Min Young (Chae Young Shin)

Fate / You Make Me Smile

INTRO:
Jung Hoo is a man who lives two lives, literally.
At night he's a shady courier,
and in the day he masquerades
as an innocent young man.
In Healer, we were delighted to watch
both sides of his love story with Young Shin.
So our MV reflects that duality by telling
the linked stories of a desperately won fate,
followed by the progress of a whimsical courtship.

(Original MV by @Noxn / special thanks to @uctqepe and @mywebfoot)

PLEASE WATCH IN 720p!

(For those who are unable to view the YT version due to
country restrictions, here is the alternate link: http://dai.ly/x2igm3i)

The MV contains a TON of OTP spoilers for those
who haven't watched Healer. You have been warned.

Most importantly though, enjoy! :)>-

Healer Thread | JCW-PMY Thread

Guest mingming93

JACKJI COUPLE

(Tuesday Couple/Cute Bickering Maknaes)

“Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we’re both showing hearts

Risking it all though it’s hard”

Original FMV by Songtoria FX on YouTube

Please watch in 720p, full screen for best viewing experience

Being rookie idols, GOT7’s wild and sexy, Wang Jackson and Kara’s new maknae, Heo Youngji both have the unfortunate circumstance of not being allowed to date – at least not openly or not after a few years into their debut. With the media always hot on their heels, the pair always has to deny their obvious, mutual attraction.

He’s wild and sexy but also cute and dorky. She’s adorable, irresistible and does everything with all her heart. He’s the reliable oppa and she’s the person any man would love to call his home. They may have a lot of differences and flaws but they have long learned how to deal with these and now they have learned how to complement each other. The undeniable chemistry and perfect compatibility drive them both crazy – crazy in love.

Someday,    hopefully,    when the appropriate time comes,   all those watching over them will see the pair going against all the odds and risk everything to find their own happiness and give each other their everything – their own mind, body, heart and soul.

MinYoung couple
"I don't know what will come in our way, but let's cherish each otherand make a lot of memories together..."

fmv by @dardy
Nam Goong Min and Hong Jin Young began their married life sincerely to each other on WGM.What one lacked, the other was able to cover.  We wish all the best to them.

2Young/YY Couple

by @jbum
"...I like that it’s the two of us, I like that we’re together ... wherever I am, whatever I’m doing with you..."
Lyrics

Everything feels so rightwhen I’m with you, my booThere are so many things I’ve wanted to doonce I had a boyfriend, I’ve always dreamed of itFirst, kissing on the street,second, you see, is a train to Choonchun at dawnThird, going on a picnic, fourth, getting a piggyback ride,fifth, couple rings are standardboo boo boo it would be really sweet
Why does my heart beatthump thump simply at the thoughtI’m going to do each of thingsdaily daily daily with youMy day is enjoyable because I have you,now that the two of us are togetherMy precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~
There are so many things I’ve also wanted to doonce I had a girlfriend, I’ve always been enviousSixth, late night movie, seventh, amusement park too,eighth, surprise event tooboo boo boo, I would be really happy
Why does my heart beatthump thump simply at the thoughtI’m going to do each of thingsdaily daily daily with youMy day is enjoyable because I have you,now that the two of us are togetherMy precious you, baby baby baby baby boo~
My once lonely birthdays, boring weekendsI now await labeled days
I like that it’s the two of us, I like that we’re togetherWherever I am, whatever I’m doing with you
The one thing I’ve wanted to domost most most out of those things
“I love you,” saying those wordsthose words those words just once“I love you,” hearing those wordsthose words those words just onceThank you so much for coming to me,you being by my sideMy love, baby baby baby baby boo~baby baby baby baby boo~
source

• Guest unpinned this topic

Archived