B6uKFehCMAI5AmL.jpg
B6uKD5hCMAMyh75.jpg
B6uKEVsCYAAaZty.jpg
B6uKMEpCcAAiFvZ.jpg
B6uKMYYCMAADLFf.jpg
B6uKMHxCMAEcTv6.jpg
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=119159&page=1

http://hgc.bestiz.net/zboard/view.php?id=ghm2&no=105337
http://mlbpark.donga.com/mbs/articleV.php?mbsC=bullpen2&mbsIdx=1717813&cpage=&mbsW=search&select=stt&opt=1&keyword=

Discrepancies in Medical certificates in Kim Hyun Joong Case

B6Wq2r-IIAEByQb.jpg

Rib Fracture/6 weeks Inury case
Excerpts of Dispatch article on August 25 about 6 week Injury
 -the injury date (according to accuser) is 2014-07-21 and diagnosis date on medical certificate is 2014-08-18.
  ( So she went to see doctor 28 days after rib fracture injury and still got 6 weeks diagnosis?)

SBS Entertainment Program Capture of 6week Medical Certificate(Left Pic)      
-No Final Diagnosis entered
-No X-Ray taken     
-No issuing date
( Rib Fracture can be diagnosed without X-Ray?)

2 weeks Inury case
SBS Entertainment Program Capture of 2 week Medical Certificate(Right Pic)
-2014-05-30-KHJ went to Japan on that day
-No official stamp on medical certificate( medical certificate can be legal without official stamp?)
Excerpts of Dispatch article on September 2 about 2 weeks injury

-the same pics but re-edited
B6XDvRhCQAA56fz.png
Leg pic ( left) and Arm pic (right)
The Pic used as Leg
to resurface as leg with mole(mole in arm pic), the small part is ankle..front view pic but the two legs are facing opposite direction, is it a Yoga move?

http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=khj&no=119061&page=1

The result of
KHJ case of 4 charges of repeated assaults,2wk injury&6wk injury

3 charges-No Right To Sue
(NO PROOF X,meaning the case is substantively non existent)_it means there is no case!
viewimagePop.php?id=26b5da&no=29bcc427b0
1 charge --- A's claim: 2 wk injury
                 ---KHJ 's claim: light physical struggle
        (2different claims _waiting for DA decision)

6wk injury evaporated!
If 6wk  injury were fact?
KHJ would have been arrested and going through trial.
It is false that he is not arrested just because charges dropped.
Police said that all things are hard to prove injury charges against KHJ.There is no proof that it is KHJ who injured A other than her claim.

B53qvgAIIAA-x0T.jpg
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=khj&no=118815&page=1

Guest Tofu_Cloud

it was dropped because she didn't want him to go to jail, she only wanted him to tell the truth about what kind of person he is, and he admitted to everything. If there was no proof then there wouldnt be a reason for him to admit something he didnt do. Even though he admitted it (cuz apparently he caught lying several times and his story constantly changed) the court apparently kept going with the investigation. But it's interesting now that they are saying that "there is no proof those pictures are caused by him" that is indeed true, so i guess case closed. Either way, we dont know if the injuries are done by him (but she did check into the hospital in one of the instances and the hospital has the records for the broken rib injury but no proof it was him) i dont believe i would break my own ribs just to get back at someone. Im sure her 'revenge' was for him cheating on her and it got really heated (i saw several papparrzii took pix of him with tons of chinese girls in hong kong getting out of clubs going into taxi's etc)  either way i hope she stays away from him. The person who made the site seems to be a fan, i believe in the korean professionals over a fan, and if this were true obviously kim hyun joong would be the first to deny that he has never seen the pictures before. 

TofuCloud said Im sure her 'revenge' was for him cheating on her and it got really heated (i saw several papparrzii took pix of him with tons of chinese girls in hong kong getting out of clubs going into taxi's etc)  either way i hope she stays away from him. 
I hope he stays away from her, as well.  OBVIOUSLY a toxic relationship - but NOT an instance of serial domestic abuse!!!!!!   I recall a quote from him in April (around the time Inspiring Generation was wrapping up) where he said he had always been the one going after a girl who turned out to be a bit out of his league (his words LOL) - but after IG (the girl who stuck by his character) he thought he might try a girl who wanted him more... I pretty much was shaking my head over that.  

Hi, glad that I've found this threat. thank you so much for made this and people really should know the truth.

It's truly annoying me bcs korean media just want to report his case--which contains too much fake drama in it by that 'A' girl--and even ignored all of his successful concert and others..

honestly, I hv some thought, I dont know if people agree with me or not.

It just seems like someone want to make KHJ "down", as you know our KHJ is very on top right now and when he updating his signed contract with Keyeast, this scandal popped out. OUT OF BLUE. idk but it gives me a strange feeling.. too much drama that the girl was playing for him.

Hope it will be clear asap--i mean clear, very clear-- since I really miss our KHJ right now T_T

Guest Toot_fl

Let me make it clear here,case that only involved her lawyer+his lawyer:When she said she wants drop the charge,yes,she has right.

But this case is involved her lawyer+POLICE+his lawyer:So she has no right to demand police to drop the charge anymore.

Example:Your mom hit you,you file a case against ur mom to the police when u angry,but then you forgive your mom and want to drop the charge but since there is already a case filed,police has to do their job and investigate.Tha's not between you and your mom anymore,'cos police has responsibility make a report about it.

Guest simkoong

those one who said that the charge was dropped because the "A" withdrew a complaint, you have wrong info about Korean laws. According to the laws, assault case filed with injury medical records, investigation continues even if the complainant has withdrawn the complaint.
speaking of rib injury, did u guy's notice that there was no sign of taken x-ray on medical record ? how is that possible to get rib fracture diagnosis without x-ray? not only that. injured date(according to her) is 7/21, diagnosis date is 8/18. she didn't even go to see a doctor immediately. nevertheless, she still got 6wks injury diagnosis? um.....one more strange thing is...according to medical personnel in korea, there is no way u can get 6wks diagnosis for 1 rib fracture to use as evidence for filing criminal case..4wks is max..
btw, sorry about my poor english ㅠㅠ

Guest shariman66

@Tofu_Cloud
Poor you! So outdated!If you wanted to bash him at least come out with a recent article instead of recycling old news which by the way had already been explained way back in 2009.That shows how ignorant you are & that your only reason for coming here is just to condemn him blindly like those trolls at his MVs.   
@FaithBelieve
Thank you for posting this!Let's hope that people who prefer facts to fiction take the time to process the true situation.     

heneciaburningsoul said: Hi, glad that I've found this threat. thank you so much for made this and people really should know the truth. It's truly annoying me bcs korean media just want to report his case--which contains too much fake drama in it by that 'A' girl--and even ignored all of his successful concert and others.. honestly, I hv some thought, I dont know if people agree with me or not. It just seems like someone want to make KHJ "down", as you know our KHJ is very on top right now and when he updating his signed contract with Keyeast, this scandal popped out. OUT OF BLUE. idk but it gives me a strange feeling.. too much drama that the girl was playing for him. Hope it will be clear asap--i mean clear, very clear-- since I really miss our KHJ right now T_T

theone4me said: heneciaburningsoul said: Hi, glad that I've found this threat. thank you so much for made this and people really should know the truth. It's truly annoying me bcs korean media just want to report his case--which contains too much fake drama in it by that 'A' girl--and even ignored all of his successful concert and others.. honestly, I hv some thought, I dont know if people agree with me or not. It just seems like someone want to make KHJ "down", as you know our KHJ is very on top right now and when he updating his signed contract with Keyeast, this scandal popped out. OUT OF BLUE. idk but it gives me a strange feeling.. too much drama that the girl was playing for him. Hope it will be clear asap--i mean clear, very clear-- since I really miss our KHJ right now T_T

theone4me - soooo agree w/you that he just does not have the personality of an abuser - not only would he have to have been lying/hiding his true self all these years but so would everyone who knew him which just seems unlikely.  I go w/the idea 'keep it simple stupid' - & its easier by far to think that HE is telling the truth.
That's very insightful about him supporting JYJ!!!! He DID!  Hmmmmm.

Guest elaheh10alex

apart from the fabrication of the medical reports, there are a lot of contradictions in her speech!
first she accuses him of 4 assaults and
HJ says that there was only "one" which was a slight push and defending from both!
Then HJ apologizes for hurting her emotionally and mentally! you see "physically" is not mentioned.
How it can be true?! how she can find it sincere? since HJ never accepted the accusations!
Then if she has the right it means HJ is a liar and how she can find the apology of a liar sincere?
Is she OK mentally?!!!

Marcelita Garces said: theone4me said: heneciaburningsoul said: Hi, glad that I've found this threat. thank you so much for made this and people really should know the truth. It's truly annoying me bcs korean media just want to report his case--which contains too much fake drama in it by that 'A' girl--and even ignored all of his successful concert and others.. honestly, I hv some thought, I dont know if people agree with me or not. It just seems like someone want to make KHJ "down", as you know our KHJ is very on top right now and when he updating his signed contract with Keyeast, this scandal popped out. OUT OF BLUE. idk but it gives me a strange feeling.. too much drama that the girl was playing for him. Hope it will be clear asap--i mean clear, very clear-- since I really miss our KHJ right now T_T

theone4me :   I don't know but from reading accounts of things he does (not the stuff the agency put out to build his good guy image), he seems like a decent man to me. 
Absolutely.  People who try to ridicule fans for 'pretending' to know KHJ's character, or for being 'naive' in believing what they term 'the agency's propaganda' are just unaware of the ways one can research the overall character of celebrities.  It's not rocket science.  You just kind of ignore the official announcements & go w/the accounts given by those who run into them.  theone4me put it very well in fact.  I've studied history/literature/legends & have put together analysis of dead authors & historical figures this way (Arthurian nut here....) - that's in fact what historians DO - they look at contemporary accounts - especially the NON-official ones.  
Do that w/KHJ & the only sort-of negative thing I found (for ELEVEN YEARS mind) was him ignoring his buddies at Jeju airport (which they joked w/him about the next day on a talk show so I'm thinking NOT serious at ALL).  Now anti-fans were upset w/him over some stuff (mainly going solo, plus dissing his acting & singing) but that's criticism of his career decisions, not quite the same as him behaving badly.  In fact there were MANY accounts of the good things he did towards his fellow SS501 members when he decided to start his solo career.  
Also, variety shows & talk shows don't necessarily show the darker side of celebrities (sociopaths especially are good at hiding their real faces) but they are NOT scripted in the same way a drama is.  In other words, in an interview both guest & host often have a list of questions, but that does NOT mean either are bound by it - it's usually live TV.  Some celebrities do follow their own little script on such occasions, but KHJ is not one of them - you NEVER know what's going to come out of his mouth LOL  As for reality shows, scripted means the producers tell the actors what they want the topics of conversations to be, etc - ie KHJ & Yoon Shi Yoon herded together to have that hilarious 'man to man' talk in Barefoot Friends - & WHY was it so funny?  Oh, yeah, KHJ just blabbing whatever was on his mind.  Go take a look a YSY's face LOL  Reality TV edits, of course, so anything bad gets deep-sixed, but a personality definitely comes thru (including guarded ones, like YSY for instance, or shy ones like Joo Won in 2 Days One Night). 
Long-time fans know what I'm talking about.  

Archived