'N Sync's Lance Bass marries Michael Turchin

sugarplum892

itemprop="headline" style="font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 2.25em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); word-wrap: break-word; letter-spacing: -1px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'N Sync's Lance Bass marries Michael TurchinLance Bass has married boyfriend Michael Turchin. 
The 'N Sync star married his partner of three years in a ceremony on Saturday (December 20) at the Park Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, reports HELLO!.

Lance Bass and Michael Turchin

Celebrities in attendance included bandmates Joey Fatone, JC Chasez and Chris Kirkpatrick, Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean, Lisa Vanderpump and Carmen Electra.
Lance shared news of the occasion on Twitter, saying: "Today I marry the man of my dreams. He makes me smile; he makes my heart melt; he makes me....me."
Bass first proposed to Turchin in 2013, before he decided to propose again earlier this year on the first anniversary of the couple's engagement.
Bass also revealed earlier in 2014 that he believed coming out cost him a number of business deals. 
He said: "I definitely felt coming out really hurt pretty much all of the products I was working on at the time."
Source

Guest Tofu_Cloud

Lance is true and authentic by coming out, and he choose being real over money. Lance was my fav nsync member! Im proud of him. It's interesting all the backstreet boys went to his wedding but not justin timberlake. Actually, justin isnt really close to any nsync members anymore... shady. He should at least keep in touch, was he that embarassed or something? -.- 

Archived