Emma Watson Splits With Boyfriend

sugarplum892

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1418418233288_1739" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Emma Watson Splits With BoyfriendEmma Watson and Matthew Janney in NYC (PacificCoastNews)

Emma Watson will be ringing in the New Year as a single lady.The 24-year-old actress and Matthew Janney, a 22-year-old student and rugby player at Oxford University, broke up about a month ago after a year of dating. A rep for the actress confirmed the news to the Daily Mail, calling the split "amicable."
Watson's rigorous work schedule was said to be the main factor. She is currently filming Colonia Dignidad, a political drama co-starring Daniel Brühl in Buenos Aires. When finished, the Harry Potter alum will reportedly start shooting The Queen of Tearling, and according to IMDb, she is in pre-production on the flick La La Land.
Watson and Janney were first photographed together in the Caribbean in January where they were seen packing on the PDA. When possible, he would accompany the Noah star on press trips around the world, but they stayed out of the limelight for the most part.
In September, Emma was photographed moving boxes from her home causing people to speculate she was moving in with her beau; however, the couple never lived together.
As for who the Brown alum will date next? Don't count on him to be a celeb.
"I don't date people who are famous, and I don't think it's fair that, all of a sudden, intimate details of their personal life are public as a direct result of me," Watson told Australia's Elle in March. "I wish I could protect them."
Source

Archived